Well?It's kind of private.
继续说啊 这是私事
I'm student council vice president,
我是学生会副主席
Head of the prom committee, not to mention I single-handedly organized this town's clean up campaign.
舞会委员会会长 再说 咱们镇的大扫除活动都是我一手组织的
You're really going to turn down my help?
你真的要拒绝我的帮助
I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there
我或许可以暂时弱化墓穴的咒语让你们进去
and grab the moonstone from Katherine.
从凯瑟琳那拿到月光石再出来
How? It took both you and your grams last time,and look what happened to her.
怎么可能 上次你和你外婆合力才做到 看看她付出了怎样的代价
I'm well aware of what happened.
我很清楚发生了什么
But I've learned a few new things.Bonnie.
但我学了新招 邦妮
How will you get it? She hasn't been feeding.She's weaker. We're not.
你们要怎么去拿 她一直没吸血 虚弱了很多 但我们没有
You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?
你们没有低估她吧
It's a plan.Is it perfect?What plan is?
只是计划 完美吗 天下哪有完美的计划
Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary.
我去 我有戒指 可以随意进出 不需要咒语
Thanks, you 16-year-old child.
谢了 你个十六岁的小毛孩
Why didn't we think about that?Why are you even here?
这种高招我们怎么没想到呢 你跟着凑什么热闹
Maybe I can help better the plan.
或许我可以帮忙完善下计划
Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?
你们有属于凯瑟琳的东西吗
Slater!Slater, it's Rose. Open up.
斯莱特 斯莱特 我是罗斯 开门
He's not home. Sorry.
他没在家 不好意思
No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing.
不行 我们不能白跑一趟