手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第三季 > 正文

越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7集 不会拿儿子的命去赌博

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

This man...

这家伙
this man is no friend of mine!
这家伙根本不是我的朋友!
What happened to your girlfriend has nothing...
你女友发生的事情和我无关...
Her name was Sara!
她名字叫,莎拉!
And she was a good person.
她是个好人
And she'd still be alive
要不是因为你
if it wasn't for you.
她活得好好的
So it's revenge, eh, b?
这么说是为了复仇咯?
An eye for an eye?
一报还一报
Once you make such a declaration there's no going back.
一旦做出决斗的决定,就不能收回来
There's nothing to go back to.
没什么好顾虑的了
Good.
很好
Then we have a fight.
那么就开始决斗吧
Now, both of you,
你们俩个马上去
go and assign your belongings,
整理所属物品
and pray to whatever god is yours.
然后祈祷上苍站在你这边
Come back here in 15 minutes.
15分钟后回来
Fight, fight, fight, fight...
斗,斗,斗
fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight fight...
斗,斗,斗
You need anymore help?
你还需要别的帮助吗?
You've done more than enough.
你帮的忙够多的了
Here, take that, man.
老兄,接着这个
It's not a lot, but it's enough to get you started.
虽说钱不多,但足够你重新开始了
Oh, no, no, I can't take this.
不,不行,我不能接受这钱
I did this because I wanted to help you guys.
我这么做是因为我想帮你们
Hey, buy a car, get a bus ticket,
去买辆车,买张大巴车票什么的
do whatever, just get out of here.
随你怎样办,就是离开这就行
Thanks.
多谢了
I'm going to get so gas, okay?
我去加些油,行吗?
I'll meet you in the front.
我们在前头会合
All right.
好的
Good luck.
好运
You too.
同祝
Is she coming with you to do the exchange?
她和你一起去交换人质?
Yeah.
是的
You think that's a good idea?
你觉得这样合适吗?
I mean, what if something goes wrong
我是说如果有什么麻烦的话
and she gets hurt? I need some incentive -
她还会受伤呢,-我需要个保障
just in case Whistler doesn't want to go quietly.
以防,惠斯勒,耍什么鬼把戏
You think any of this is going to go down quiet?
你觉得这一切都能平稳度过?
They're just going to give you LJ
就这样把小LJ还给你了?
just like that? Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想的根本无关紧要
I know what these people are capable of.
我很清楚这帮子人会怎么干
I'm not going to gamble with my son's life.
我不会拿我儿子的命去赌博的
Maybe you don't have to.
或许你根本不需要什么赌博
Alex.
阿历克斯
Yeah.
什么事
We'll be arriving at the courthouse in about 15 minutes.
15分钟后就到审判厅了
Then the hearing will begin shortly.
然后紧接着就开始听证会
All and all this whole thing will be done within the hour.
所有这一切马上就能了结了
Good.
很好
That sounds good.
听上去很不错
So with this deal...
那么这场交易中...
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他们到底想从我这获得什么呢?
They need to knoeverything.
他们需要知道所有这一切
About the President, about the company.
关于总统的,关于组织的事情
They want to confirm that you have
他们需要确认你手上有
viable incriminating information
确凿的能证明他们犯罪的信息
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
而且你还需要配合去做证
If I cooperate fully...
如果我完全配合的话
I won't just be incriminating them.
我不会只起诉他们有罪
You're worried about all those skeletons in your closet,
你担心你会受到牵连
but you have full immunity.
你有完全赦免权
Everything will be fine.
所有这一切都会没事的
All you have to do is tell the truth.
你只需要说出事实真相就行
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Better knuckle up.
最好活动下筋骨热热身
Look, I don't know what you're thinking,
听着,我不知道你是怎么想的
but killing me is not
但是杀了我
going to solve your problem. Relax. -
于事无补,-别紧张
I'm not going to kill you.
我不会杀你的
Then what the hell was all that about?!
那刚才那幕又是为了什么?
You want to make it out of here without being seen,
你如果想不被发现,从这里越狱出去
you need a diversion. Now we have one.
你就需要转移视线,就像现在这样
You're off your head. Do you know that? They're waiting...
你昏头了,你不知道他们还在那边等着
We don't have time for this. It's almost 3:00,
我们没时间争这个,快3点了
and that means the tower guard should be drugged by now.
意味着塔楼哨兵现在应该被迷药放倒了
At 3:13, the sun's going to hit the other guard tower.
3:13分时,阳光会照射在另一哨塔上
We'll have the cover we need. It's now or never.
有了所需的掩护,机不可失,时不再来
Listen, Michael, I, uh...
听着,迈克尔,我...
I meant what I said about Sara.
刚才关于莎拉的话,不是那个意思
If I were you I wouldn'tention that name again.
换作我,就绝口不提那名字了
We're getting out of here now, and then I'm trading you for my nephew.
我们现在就出去,然后用你交换我侄子
And then I'm going to find out
然后我会去查清楚
who's responsible for taking her life...
真凶是谁的
and I'm taking theirs.
然后血债血还
Listen, Scofield... Not now. -
听着,斯科菲尔德,-现在不是时候
I just... please.
我只是...求你了
I heard you out there in the yard.
你在外面说的我听到了
Is that true
关于莎拉的事情
about Sara?
是不是真的?
Yes.
是的
That's not... I mean it's...
怎么会...我是说...
What'd she...?
她怎么...?
I'm sorry, Michael.
对不起,迈克尔
I mean it.
我是这个意思
She was a good person.
她是好人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Is something wrong?
怎么了?
If anyone asks,
如果有人问起
just tell them your fuel pump's leaking, all right?
告诉他们油箱漏油,好吗?
No, no, no, I'm going to the beach with you.
不,不,我要和你一起去海边
No. I need you to keep a lookout.
不,我需要你来把风
When they get here I'll call you, all right?
他们来了我会告诉你的,好吗?
If everything works out today,
如果今天一切顺利
you and me-- we're both going to get what we want.
你和我...都能得到想要的
Stay here.
留在这里
Sorry about that.
很抱歉
That's okay.
没事
I know you're just doing your job.
我知道你是在工作
I bet you're as ready
我保证你和我一样
for this over with as I am.
都已经受够了
Hey, you know, once we get out of Panama,
知道吗,我们从巴拿马出来之后
me and my dad and my uncle
我和我爸爸,还有叔叔
we're going to open up a scuba shop somewhere.
我们要开个潜水商店
Build a house on the beach... Lovely. -
在海边造个房子... -听起来不错
go swimming every day.
每天去游泳
I never lived by the ocean... You can stop. -
我从没住在海边... -你可以住嘴了
I always wanted to, you know?
我一直想去,知道吗?
I get it.
我知道了
You're a human being
你是有梦想的人
wi dreams, plans for the future, all that.
为将来打算,就那样
Whether you see it isn't up to me anymore.
你能否见到那天,已经不在我的掌握
It's in your uncle's hands now.
在于你的叔叔
So let's just hope that he does his job.
所以让我们祈祷他能做到吧
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Where's Mahone?
马宏,在哪里?
He's gone.
他走了
What, just like that?
什么,就那么走了?
Why? I mean, how?
为什么? 我是说,怎么会?
How about we worry a little bit more about us, huh?
我们还是多关心一下自己吧,怎么样?
You know, he got out of here kind of suddenly.
知道吗,他是突然出去的
How do we know he's not ratting us out right now?
我们怎么知道他不会出卖我们?
Sullins.
苏林斯
When did this happen?
什么时候的事?
Are you sure? Yeah. -
你确定吗? -好的
I'll handle it.
我来处理
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
A couple of the Panamanians might have gotten cold feet.
几个巴拿马人有点退缩了
Exactly how cold?
有多胆小?
They just need some convincing.
他们只是需要确认
It's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
It's all gonna work out.
一切都会顺利的
Meantime, we're gonna take you to a hotel room.
同时,我们会把你带到酒店房间去
Up until an hour ago,
直到一小时前
this was a done deal.
不是说一切都搞定了
So... what's happening?
还会发生什么呢?
Relax. This is still your best bet.
放松,这仍旧是你最好的机会
Unless someone's offering you
除非有人开的价码是
a "get out of Sona free" card.
"无罪从索纳监狱释放"
Now, remember, we'll only have four minutes of cover,
记好了,我们只有4分钟掩蔽时间
so once you hit the ground you run straight to the fence.
你一着地,就笔直跑向围栏
Don't look up, don't look back,
不要看上面,也别回头
don't say a word.
不要说一个字
What if they see us?
要是他们看见我们呢?
If someone yells stop,
如果有人喊你停
you stop.
你就停
That's it?
就这些?
That's it.
就这些
It's time.
时间到了
Where's Sammy?
萨米去哪了?
I dont know, Patron
老大,我不知道
So, who goes first?
那么谁先下?
Right now my life isn't worth a damn without yours.
你要是不活着出去,我的生命也没有意义
If this doesn't go as planned, the first guy
如果不是按照计划行事
through that window's gonna get shot.
先下的人就会被射杀
That guy can't be you.
那个人不能是你
I'll go.
我先下吧
I got it.
我明白了
Come on, come on, come on.
快,快
This is it.
机会来了
Five...
four...
three...
two... one.
二...一
The glare.
阳光
Where's the glare? I don't know. -
阳光哪去了? -我不知道
Come on
拜托
This is it.
成了
Someone's coming.
有人来了
Good luck.
好运
You, too.
你也是
We're losing the light.
我们快失去阳光了
Go back. Go back!
会去,快回去
Go back!
快回去!
Come on! Come on!
动作快
That was our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Damn it!
见鬼
Find out where they are.
把他们找出来
Do you hear 'em out there? They're waiting for us.
听到他们在外面喧哗吗,在等着我们
It's only a matter of time. I know. Come on. -
迟早得出去,-我知道
The damn thing's not coming off!
这该死的东西解不开
Hey, gringos!
外国佬!
Come out and play.
出来决斗了
Come on! Come on!
快,快啊!
Nowhere to hide, malditos!
该死的,躲得了初一躲不过十五的
Gringos!
外国佬!
Come out and play!
出来决斗了!
We've got to go. They can't find us here.
我们必须离开,这儿他们找不到
But what about this?
但这个怎么处理?
Stash it!
遮一下!
Come on!
但这个怎么处理?
Come on!
快啊!
Go.
Where are you off to, Backra?
臭小子,你要去哪里?
Where you boys been?
你们俩去哪里了?
The bathroom?
洗手间?
This has all been
这一切都是
a terrible mistake.
一场巨大的误会
Has it been?
是吗?
We've, uh, we've worked it out.
我们的问题都解决了
There's no need to take this any further.
没有必要再进行决斗了
You clearly don't understand
显然你不太明白
I can't have your foolishness spread in this place.
我不能让你们的愚昧在这里肆虐
I gave you every chance to pull out.
我给过你这么多机会放弃决斗
Please.
求你了
We know the rules!
我们都知道规矩的!
Two men go in,
两人决斗
one man comes out!
一人活着出去!
Now,
现在
this quarrel must be settled.
决斗必须开始
Let's go.
去吧
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
斗,斗,斗
What are you gentlemen waiting for?
你们两个绅士在等什么呢?
You two don't make this more interesting, I will.
你们不动手的话,我来帮忙
Sorry, mate-- if only one of us is getting out...
对不起了,如果只能有一个人活着...
How's it look?
什么情况?
They got LJ in the back of the van.
小LJ在货车后面
He seem all right to you? Yeah, I think so. -
他看起来还好吧? -我想是的
All right, how many people they got?
好吧,他们有几个人?
She's got a driver and a bodyguard-- that's it.
有个司机,有个保镖,就那么多
All right. You know I appreciate you hanging around, man
很好,你观察一下四周
Hey, we started this together, bro.
兄弟,我们一起开始的行动
Let's finish it that way.
所以也一起来搞定
Come on, Michael.
快来吧,迈克尔
Where are you?
你在哪啊
What you doing here?
你在这干吗?
You're supposed to be keeping watch.
你应该在那里把风的
Just checking, making sure everything is all right.
只是确认下,看看是否一切正常
They're running a bit late, that's all.
他们行动有点延迟,没什么
So, what's the plan?
下一步呢?
You gonna swim out, wait for the police to pass, and...
游出去,等警察过去了,然后...
meet with a boat somewhere?
在某个地方上船?
Something like that.
差不多就是那样
And then what?
那再然后呢?
You know what, you need to get back
知道吗,你得回到
to the car... Don't move. -
车那儿去... -不许动
I'm impressed.
让人吃惊啊
You've actually got the guts to look me in the eye
拿着枪指着我
as you stab me in the back.
还有勇气跟我对视
What are you going to do, shoot me?
你会怎么做,打死我?
Don't. I can't let you hand over
别动,我不能眼看着你把詹姆斯
James to those people.
送到那些人手上
You need to think about what you're doing.
你得考虑考虑你在干嘛
I have!
我想过了!
Every since you told me what they did to Sara.
在你告诉我他们对莎拉做了什么之后
When they get here, James and I, we're leaving.
他们到了之后,詹姆斯和我就离开
Where to?
去哪?
I don't know. Somewhere they won't find us.
我不知道,一个他们找不到的地方
So, this whole time, you played me.
那么这一段时间以来,你都在耍我
Like you've been playing me.
就像你在耍我一样
Bringing me here to be your lookout?
带我来这里,帮你把风?
But it's okay.
不过没什么
We were both here doing what we had to
我们来这里都是
for the people we love.
为了我们深爱的人做该做的事
You do this, you may as well be shooting my son yourself.
你这么做的话,你也等于亲手杀了我儿子
I'm sorry.
对不起
They should be out by now. Any sign?
他们这个时候该出来了,有消息没?
All quiet.
一切都很安静
How much longer do you want to give them?
你准备给他们多少时间?
I know you wanted to live
我知道你下半辈子
by an ocean your whole life.
想住在海边
Sad to think
真可惜
the closest you'll get is being buried under one.
你只能葬身在海边了
You're not gonna kill me.
你不会杀了我的
Oh? You need me. -
是吗? -你需要我
You already killed Sara.
你已经杀了莎拉
Anything happens to me,
我要再有什么事的话
you're out of bargaining chips.
你手上就没有筹码了
If Michael doesn't get Whistler out today,
如果迈克尔今天不把惠斯勒救出来
I won't need to bargain anymore.
我就不再需要什么筹码了
You'll all be dead.
你们都要死
Hurtdo?
胡塔多?
Hurtdo?Where you at?
胡塔多? 你在哪?
Hey,Roldan.
呼叫,罗丹
Better send someone to check
最好找人看看
on Hurtado in Tower One.
1号岗的胡塔多
He is not answering his radio
呼叫他没反应
and I don't have a visual.
我这里也看不到他
Confirmed.
收到
We'll send a couple men over.
我们会派人过去的
Kick him in the junk, Scofield!
狠狠的踢他,斯科菲尔德!
What are you looking for, boy! There are no draws here!
你们在等什么? 这里没有平局的说法!
If this isn't finished by one of you,
如果没有一个人来了结的话
I'm coming down to finish both of you.
我会下来了结你们两个
Hurtdo?
胡塔多?
What are you doing over there?
你在干嘛?
What, are you sleeping on the job?
什么,你居然当班的时候睡觉?
No, I don't know what happened.
不,我不知道发生什么了
End it.
下手吧
God! God forgive me.
上帝啊! 请原谅我
They should have been here by now.
他们这个时候该到了
Maybe they get out. They should be on their way.
或许他们已经出来了,正在赶来
They didn't make it. So what do we do now? -
他们失手了,-那我们现在该干嘛?
I don't care what you do,
我管不着你怎么办
but I'm taking the car.
我要开着车子走
What?
什么?
What the hell's going on?
发生什么事了?
Put your hands up on your head!
把手放到头上!
You come down here.
你,下来,到这里来
Now!
马上!
We are going to find out who is behind this.
我们要找出是谁干的
What?
什么事?
Were you going to let me know what the hell's going on?
你是不是该告诉我发生什么了?
Lincoln?
林肯?
I'm here.
我在听
Good. Where are they?
很好,他们在哪?
They're in the car with me.
他们在我车上
I heard the alarm.
我听到警报声了
They were long gone before that thing went off.
警报前他们就跑得很远了
Well, if they had such a head start,
好吧,如果他们开了个好头
why are you so far behind?
你干嘛要磨蹭这么久?
Listen, do you want me to talk to your drive?
听着,你想让我开车的时候和你说话?
I want you to put Whistler on the phone.
让惠斯勒听电话
What?
什么?
Put him on.
让他听电话
He's in the trunk.
他在后备箱里
But, if you feel that strongly about it,
不过,如果你强烈要求的话
I can pull over and you two can have a Nice little talk.
我可以把他拖出来,你们俩可以稍微聊聊
If we're real lucky, maybe some cops will swing by.
如果运气好的话,或许会有警察过来
I'm sure they'd like a word, too.
我肯定警察也想和他谈谈的
You know what? Just get LJ ready.
知道吗? 准备好放小LJ
Whoever tried to escape assaulted one of my men.
有人要逃出去,并且袭击了我的人
And, as you know, any attempt on the life
众所周知,任何对巴拿马士兵
of a Panamanian soldier
构成生命威胁的袭击
warrants the death penalty.
都是死刑
This attempt was made from cell #212.
是212号囚室的人干的
And if memory serves,
如果没记错的话
that cell belongs to members of your crew, no?
那个囚室是你的人,对吧?
You.
You are one of the Milkman's boys.
你是那个送奶人吧
Is it your cell?
那是你的囚室吧?
I'm going to take that as a yes.
我认为这是个肯定的答案
I thought we were compadres, you and I.
我一直认为我们是亲密伙伴,你和我
I let you run your business, have your whores.
我让你做你的生意,招你的妓
When you asked me for your own personal supply of water
没有水的时候
when the lumbing went down, did I not provide it?
还有停电的时候,我都满足你了吧?
When you asked me to get rid
你让我切断电话
of the phones, make them contraband,
使他们无从非法运毒进来
so you could control the trade in here,
以此来控制这里的交易
did I not comply?
我难道没满足你么?
I do all this for you.
我做这一切都是为了你
And in exchange, you were to do one thing
而作为交易条件,我只要你为我
for me.
做一件事
Keep these men in line!
管好这些人!
Maybe we just backed the wrong horse.
也许我们看错人了
Perhaps there is another in here better suited for the job.
也许别人更适合这份工作
Good luck, Bredda.
祝你好运,兄弟
You know none of us tried
你知道我们中没人想
to break out of that cell.
从那间牢房越狱
I do.
我知道
Then you must know there's only one guy here
但你一定知道只有一个人
foolish enough to try.
会愚蠢到想去试试
Nice to see you back in form.
很高兴看到你恢复如初
Thanks.
谢谢
Any news from Sullins?
苏林斯,那有什么新消息吗?
He's working on it.
他正在处理此事
It doesn't matter what people say.
别人说什么都没关系
What do they say?
他们怎么说?
You know people, how they talk. About? -
你知道他们怎么说吗,-怎么说?
The men, the ones they say you killed.
他们说是你杀了那些人
Is it true?
这是真的吗?
Because, if it is, you can talk to about it.
如果是真的,你可以和我说说
Is that a fact?
真是这样吗?
Yes. You can trust me.
是的,你可以相信我
So let me get this straight.
这么明说了吧
Sullins sends you to be good cop?
苏林斯,让你来扮白脸?
That's not what this is.
不是这样的
There never was a deal, was there?
其实从来就没有什么交易,对吗?
Sullins just wants me to confess
苏林斯,只是想让我认罪
so hcan bring me up on more charges back in the States.
那他就有更多的指控理由遣送我回美国
The deal is legit.
交易很合理
The hearing was supposed to be
那听证会本应该是
an hour after we left the prison,
我们离开监狱一小时后开的
and I'm still waiting.
而我还在等
So why don't you just come clean, Felicia, huh?
为什么你不把一切告诉我,费丽舍?
For old times' sake? How about it?
看在以前的交情份上,怎样?
How about you do me the same courtesy, Alex?
那你怎么不看在老交情份上配合呢?
I'm not blind. My brother was a user.
我不傻,我弟弟只是你们利用的工具
I can smell the stuff a mile away.
我早就知道了
Don't you accuse me of being the one who's hiding something.
你不是想说我隐瞒什么吧?
Hey, I just got confirmation from the radio.
我刚从广播中证实了
The guards took a head count and they secured the perimeter.
狱警盘点过,监狱周围也被监控起来
No one made it out of there today.
今天没人逃出了过
Sucre, what's going on?
苏克雷,怎么样了?
Looks like they're packing up.
看起来他们正准备离开
Whatever you do
不论你做什么
don't let them take LJ, all right?
不要让他们带走小LJ好吗?
Linc? Linc?
林肯? 林肯?
Sucre?
苏克雷?
Get the hell out of here now.
现在就离开
Look out!
小心!
Dad!
爸!
Let her go
放她走
Drop it or I swear to God I'll put a bullet in her head!
把枪放下,否则我开枪杀死她!
Now you let him go! You let him go now! Dad! -
现在放他走! 你放他走! -爸!
LJ, I'm going to get you out of this, I promise. LJ
我保证我会把你救出来
You sure you want to make promises to your son you can't keep?
你对儿子许下一个实现不了的诺言吗?
Watch your mouth.
闭嘴
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你一个小秘密
When you choose
自从你选择
this line of work, you know it's all going to come down
这么解决问题,你就该知道
to a moment like this.
会发生现在这一幕
So kill me.
杀了我吧
Let him go.
放他走
Let him go! Kill him. -
放了他! -杀了他
Kill him.
杀了他
Dad!
爸!
It doesn't matter what you do to me.
你对我做什么都可以
The operation failed.
计划失败了
So put your gun down, Linc.
放下的你枪,林肯
Kill him.
杀了他
Dad!
爸!
No!
不要!
No
不要!
Give me one more shot.
再给我一次机会
To do what?
做什么?
Let me find out what happened in Sona.
让我查出究竟索纳监狱里发生了什么事情
Let me talk to Michael.
让我和迈克尔谈谈
We can still get Whistler.
我们可以救出惠斯勒的
We can make this happen.
我们能办到的
We can make this happen. We...
我们能办到的,我们...
We can do this.
我们可以这么做
Put him in the van.
把他带上车
Sucre!
苏克雷!
You all right?
你怎么样?
What happened?
发生了什么?
Body bags.
裹尸袋
Look, what happened out there...
该发生的...
Happened out there. It's over.
都发生了,都结束了
All right then.
那好
Right, just so you know,
如你所知
I wouldn't have gone through with it.
我没能逃出去
Lucky for us, we'll never have to find out.
如果幸运的话,我们不会被发现
So what do we do now?
那现在我们怎么做?
You know where are you, boy?
你知道你在哪里么,小子
Well, I'm no doctor, You but I'm just guessingboy.
我不是医生,但我可以猜猜看
your mother had a little bit too much to drink one night
你妈一定是有天晚上喝多了才...
Keep talking
继续说呀
and you're going to be next.
下一个就轮到你了
How you want it, brother?
你选个死法吧,老兄?
Fast or slow?
快的还是慢的
I think I later handle this one myself.
我稍后会亲自动手
Do you have children, Mr. Scofield?
你有孩子么,斯科菲尔德先生?
Maybe someday.
会有的
That's very optimistic for a man in your position.
会有个非常乐观的家伙步你后尘
Myself, I have five.
我有五个孩子
Three boys, two girls.
三个小子,两个丫头
Now I used to tell them a story--
我常常给他们讲的一个故事
I believe in your country
我想在你们国家里
they call it, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
他们管它叫"狼来了"
You know it?
你知道那个故事么?
Well, then you know the moral of that story
你知道这个故事的寓意
is even when liars tell the truth,
即使撒谎者说的是实话
they can never be believed.
他们也是不可信的
But your life's on the line, boy.
你命悬一线,小子
Are you trying to break out of this prison, Mr. Scofield?
你想越狱么,斯科菲尔德先生?
No.
不想
Are you trying to break out of this prison?
你真准备越狱么?
We both know that's not possible.
我们都知道这是不可能的
Answer me! What do you want me to say? -
回答我,-你想让我说什么?
I want you to tell me the truth. I want to hear it.
我想让你告诉我事实,我要听实话
You want a reason to kill me. No, boy... -
你想找个理由干掉我,-不是,小子
I have good reason to kill you.
我已经有一个很好的理由干掉你了
Because of you, it's no longer possible
因为你,我已经不可能
for me to effectively govern this prison.
有力地管理这个监狱
Justified or not,
不管是否承认
the men no longer have faith in me.
人们已经不服我了
That leaves only one thing for me to do
我只能做一件事
to guarantee my survival.
来保命
You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你可以着手越狱,斯科菲尔德先生
And you're taking me with you.
你要带上我
Well, I've got some good news
我得到一些好消息
and I've got some better news.
还有些更好的消息
Let's start with the good.
让我们从好消息开始
Panamanians are back on board.
巴拿马人方面已经做出让步
And the better news?
更好的消息呢?
You're going to get to have
你可以在
a really Nice sleep on that bed.
这张床上好好睡上一觉了
I thought that I...
我还以为...
After the hearing I was going to be on a plane back to the U.S.
我会听到可以乘飞机回美国的消息
You said...
你说过...
I did, and you will be,
我是说过,你会回去的
but it's just too late to do the hearing now.
但是现在开听证会太晚了
We'll get to it first thing tomorrow.
那是我们明早要做的第一件事情
Tomorrow morning? Sounds about right. -
明早? -听起来不错
Please... is there something, is there anything
拜托,可有什么方式方法
that we can do to help speed things up?
能让事情进展顺利的吗?
When a genie grants you a wish
当精灵满足了你的愿望
you don't really tell him to make it snappy.
你不会还摧他立马兑现吧
This hearing
这个听证会
needs to happen today.
今天就要开
The hearing needs... needs to happen right now!
听证会...需要马上进行!
Listen to you.
看你说的
You know, you are unbelievable.
你真的难以置信
I have dropped everything
我进了全力
to come down her
才同意她
and drag your sorry ass
把你拉出火坑
out of that hellhole... You don't understand.
你不懂么
I've made you a deal. I can't... I can't wait. -
我们已经说好了,-我等不及了
I can't wait.
我等不及了
You know, I am so glad
你知道,我很高兴
I have made this trip
促成此行
to help your esteemed colleague.
来帮助你敬仰的同事
I am just tickled.
我真可笑
Cuff him.
把他铐起来
Is that necessary?
有必要么?
Cuff him.
把他铐起来
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't wait.
我不能再等了
Hey, have you seen Whistler?
看见惠斯勒了吗?
No.
没看见
I spent my whole career
我尽心尽力工作
trying to keep bad people behind bars.
想方设法把坏人关在牢里
Like somehow by doing my job
似乎通过我的工作
I was making the world a better place.
我能让世界变得更美好
And then...
接着呢...
then you hear about what happened to someone like Sara.
就发生了像莎拉这样的事
Damn if it doesn't seem like there's more bad people
现在看起来好像外面的坏人
out there than in here.
比这里还要多
I warned the brothers what would happen if they failed.
我警告过兄弟俩,如果他们失败了会怎样
If I give them more time now, I may as well hand them
如果我现在给他们更多的时间
a condom and a cigarette to go with it.
不如给他们一并捎上香烟和避孕套
You know, I came all the way down here.
我大老远的来这儿
The least you could do is offer me an opinion.
你最起码应该给我点儿意见
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
我以为我们说好了你不会来这儿
And I thought you needed to be out in seven days.
我以为你会在7天之内出来
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
我想知道这次耽搁会如何影响大局
Well, it won't be comfortable, but it will be possible.
那不会好过,但是还有希望
Oh, well, thank you, James,
谢谢你,詹姆斯
but that doesn't exactly ravage me with confidence.
但是那不会毁了我的信心
And what would?
那什么会?
Your ass on a plane.
你坐上飞机逃之夭夭
Four more days.
再给我4天
If I'm out of here by then, I can still do it.
如果我出去了,我还可以做到
Trust me. It'll be fine.
相信我,不会有事儿的
I'll let the brothers know.
我会告诉他们的
Gretchen.
格瑞成
About Sofia...
索菲亚呢...
She's fine.
她很好
Burrows is taking real good care of her.
巴罗斯对她非常之好
Good luck, James.
好运,詹姆

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incentive [in'sentiv]

想一想再看

adj. 刺激的,鼓励的
n. 刺激,鼓励,动

联想记忆
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解决,解答

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
affect [ə'fekt]

想一想再看

vt. 影响,作用,感动

联想记忆
colleague ['kɔli:g]

想一想再看

n. 同事

联想记忆
fence [fens]

想一想再看

n. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术
n. 买卖赃物的人<

 
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 骗得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

联想记忆
confess [kən'fes]

想一想再看

v. 承认,告白,忏悔

联想记忆
pump [pʌmp]

想一想再看

n. 泵,抽水机,打气筒,抽水,打气
v. 打

 


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第三季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。