手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第三季 > 正文

越狱第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集 大白天越狱

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break:

越狱前情回顾:
Did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara?
你有问他们要小LJ和萨拉的近照吗?
Yeah.
Where is it? She showed me the pictures,
在哪儿?她给我看了照片
but she wouldn't let me keep them.
但她不让我保留
All right.
好吧
I want to know who this guy is.
我要知道这个人是谁
Said his name was Sullins.
听说他的名字是苏林斯
Alex, thanks for coming in.
亚历克斯谢谢你的加入
Hello, Lang.
你好,朗
What's going on? There's all kinds of suits over here going through your office.
怎么回事? 有许多警察在搜查你的办公室
I know you, huh?
我认识你是吗
Afraid not.
恐怕认错了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不,没有
You're McFadden.
你是麦克法登
You've confused me with someone else.
你把我和别人搞混了
You were with the ambassador.
应该是在大使那儿
You don't know me, I don't know you,
你不了解我,我也不了解你
but it's your job to get me out of here.
不过你的任务是把我弄出去
You break out tomorrow. By 3:00 p.m.
你们明天就越狱,-下午三点
You mean a.m. No, I mean p.m.
你是说凌晨吧,-不,是下午
We're doing this tomorrow... in the middle of the day.
我们明天就动手... 就在大白天
Give me the ring.
把戒指给我
Wise decision.
算你聪明
Want the rin brother?
戒指要吗,兄弟?
That's more your style, man.
这可不是我的作风,伙计
It's all right, it's all right.
没关系,没关系的
You all go on back. Go ahead.
你们都退开,退开
No, go ahead.
别,快退开
A word.
小意思
You should try and be more careful in the future.
你以后要更小心一点
Yes, sir.
是,先生
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Tyge.
帝格
Michael.
迈克尔
The Australian.
那个澳洲人
You said you knew him from Nice.
你说你是在尼斯认识他的
Is that true?
是真的吗
You calling me a liar now?
你在说我是个骗子?
He says you're full of it.
他说你满口谎话
He said he was never an ambassador.
他说他从没做一个大使
No, not an ambassador,
不,不是一个大使
The Ambassador.
我说,"大使"
I was concierge at the Ambassador Hotel.
我曾在大使宾馆的服务台工作
I could've sworn he worked there for a few months.
我可以发誓,他曾在那干过几个月
Who the hell knows, huh?
谁知道呢,对吗
I was high half the time.
我经常磕药
Kind of why I got fired.
这也是我被炒的原因
Kind of why I'm in here.
是我在这儿的原因
What was he up to in Nice?
他在尼斯做什么?
What?
怎么?
You writing a book?
你要出书吗
We're leaving at 3:13-- that gives us three hours
我们3点13走... 还有三小时又
41 minutes. And we still don't have a way into no-man's-land.
41分钟,但我们还没办法进禁入区
l'll take care of that.
我会搞定的
I just need to check it out first. And the fence? -
只是我得先查探一下,-那监狱围栏呢?
Your grave digger friends only sprayed the thing once,
你那个掘墓人朋友只洒过一次药水
And I'd just assume not get electrocuted today.
我可不希望今天我被上电刑
Would I feel better if Sucre had sprayed the fence again? Yes.
苏克雷多洒一次会让我更有安心点吗,是的
Is that an option? No.
这可能吗,不
Unless he had another reason to be there.
除非他又有进来的理由
What are you going to do?
你要做什么?
Kill someone to get more spray on the fence?
杀个人好让他进来洒药水?
I'd think about killing you if it helped us get out of here today.
我倒想杀了你,如果这能帮我们逃出去的话
You know what'll help us get out of here?
知道什么能帮我们逃出去吗
A ladder.
一把梯子
Michael...
迈克尔...
where are we gonna go once we get through that fence?
我们逃出去后要去哪儿?
Just get me a ladder.
去弄把梯子来
This hammock's shorter than the last one.
这张吊床比以前那个短
Well, we might need something to extend it.
那我们得弄点别的东西来接长它
All right, I'll take care of it.
好了,我来想办法
I've never been to Nice.
我从没去过尼斯
I hear it's beautiful.
听说那儿很美
I wouldn't know.
我怎么知道
I don't care if this guy knows you or not.
我不管这个人是不是认识你
But what I do care about is
我在意的是
his apparent fixation with watching you at all times.
他很明显一直在盯着你
Scofield. Get a visita.
斯科菲尔德有访客
We'll be out of here soon enough.
我们很快就会出去了
He won't be a problem.
他不是问题
Scofield, you have a visitor.
斯科菲尔德有访客
Hey, buddy, check it out.
伙计,看看这个
Do they roll bones in your country?
你们国家有玩骰子吗
Come to my cell, I'll teach you.
到我房间来,我教你
You want me to come back to your cell and "roll bones"?
你要我去你牢房玩骰子?
Real subtle.
真友好啊
Hardy har-har.
很好玩的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's hilarious.
是啊是啊,很有趣
Tell me,
告诉我
are you this friendly with all the shirtless guys in Sona?
你对这里所有没衣服穿的人都这么友好吗
I gave you food yesterday.
我昨天给了你吃的
I gave you a place to sleep.
我给了你睡觉的地方
I wonder why.
我很好奇原因
What the hell is your problem?
你该死的有什么毛病?
Look, I just don't want to have sex with you, okay?
听着,我不想和你上床,明白吗
Is that so hard to believe?
这很难接受吗
Get a plate.
拿个盘子
To make it across no-man's-land,
要穿过禁入区
we're going to have to disable two of the tower guards.
我们必须对付两名守卫
I've already taken care of one of them.
一个已经可以搞定了
With the other one, we're going to need your help.
另一个需要你的帮助
Every day between 1:00 and 2:00,
每天中午1点到2点
he takes his lunch break.
是他的午休时间
He gets a cup of coffee.
他会喝一杯咖啡
You need to find out where and put something in that cup.
你得找出放杯子的地方,下点药进去
Make sure he's unconscious during the escape.
确保我们越狱时他意识不清
You're dropping this on me with three hours to go?
你让我在三个小时之内把这事搞定?
I don't know what to tell you. 3:13? -
我不知道该说什么,-3点13?
3:13 is when it starts.
3点13开始动手
We'll be on the beach by 3:25.
我们3点25抵达海滩
In broad daylight.
在大白天
The Company still thinks we're doing this at 9:00
组织仍以为我们是在今晚9点
tonight, right?
开始行动,对吗
Listen, I can't lie to these people anymore, Michael.
听着,我不能再骗这些人了迈克尔
We need time to survey the transfer site,
我们需要时间查看人质移交点
to figure out if we can get LJ and Sara out of there
看看有没有办法把莎拉和小LJ救出来
in case they try something.
以防他们玩阴的
You got the gun? Yeah, I got the gun. -
你弄到枪了? -是的,我弄到了
How's LJ? How's Sara?
小LJ怎么样? 莎拉呢?
They're fine.
他们没事
What about the pictures?
照片呢?
I can't get pictures.
我拿不到照片
I need them, Linc.
我要照片,林肯
I can't get the pictures.
我拿不到照片
How do we know they're still alive?
我们怎么肯定他们还活着?
They're the only reason I'm doing this.
他们是我愿做这事的唯一原因啊
Susan says they're fine.
苏珊说他们很好
Just trust her. You're the one who's always telling me -
相信她吧,-你总是告诉我
we can't trust anybody.
不能相信任何人
Now you're... you're vouching for this person?
现在你...你却为这个人做担保?
There isn't enough time.
没时间了
Listen, if I don't see pictures of LJ and Sara by 2:30
听着,如果我在今天中午2:30之前
this afternoon,
看不到小LJ和莎拉的照片
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去
Can't seem to find American cheese down here.
我找不到美国产的奶酪
I hope you like Asadero.
希望你喜欢阿萨德产的
Yeah. It's perfect.
没事,很好
A couple of years ago, I was serving in Mosul.
几年前,我在摩苏尔打仗
And I was taken prisoner.
我被敌人俘虏了
A few nights later,
过了几个漫长的晚上后
I could hear the sound of U.S. Army helicopters.
我听到了美军直升机的声音
Two clicks and closing.
越来越近
My hands were still tied behind my back,
我的手当时是被绑着的
and I... I ran.
但我还是逃了
It didn't occur to me
我当时没有想到
that if this was a rescue mission,
如果这是一次营救任务
my captors could hear the choppers.
那么敌人也会听到直升机声音的
It didn't occur to me
我没有想到
that this was actually a hostage exchange,
这次的任务其实是人质交换
and that
但是
jumping would be viewed
我的逃跑会被视为
as a hostile act.
敌对行为
I got recaptured immediately.
我很快又被抓起来了
Six Rangers died
6名突击队员死于
in the firefight.
枪战
And for the next three weeks...
接下来的三个星期...
Let's just say
这么说吧
men are pigs.
人都是畜牲
Let's be clear.
我们丑话说在前头
This is an exchange.
这是一次交换
If you don't try to be a hero,
不要逞能
you and your father will be okay.
这样你和你爸爸都不会有事
Okay? Okay. -
明白了吗? -明白
Good.
很好
Eat.
吃吧
Norman? Norman?!
诺曼? 诺曼?!
As you can imagine,
你该知道
he prefers Lechero.
他喜欢勒齐
Norman?
诺曼?
He kills you before or after he does your taxes.
他不管你交不交保护费都会杀了你
He Kills you when he pleases.
他杀你可不需要理由
I'm feeling thirsty.
我口渴了
Why don't you go fix us something to drink, boy?
你为什么不帮我们拿点喝的,小子
Maybe you ain't got the memorandum,
也许你还没接到通知
but I've been promoted.
我已经被提升了
Boy.
小子
What did you say to me?
你刚才对我说什么?
What's the problem?
有什么事吗
Stumpy herand his mouth.
有人打肿脸充胖子
That's the problem.
就是这个问题
I'm calling him out right now!
我现在就要和他出去把问题解决
I'll talk to him. Leave.
我会和他谈谈,你出去
This isn't over.
这事没完
Leave!
都出去!
We was just, uh...
我们只是...
No, no, no.
不,不
The favor you owe me...
你欠我个情
What have you found out?
你发现了什么吗
A thing like this takes time.
这种事情是要时间的
I can't just walk up to them and say, "Hey, whoever's been
我不可能走到他面前直接问
betraying Lechero, raise your hand." You know?
谁背叛了勒齐请举手
I asked you to be my ears in this prison,
我让你在这里当我的耳线
and you hear nothing?!
你什么料都收不到?!
All I know is every time I try and sit down and begin
我只知道每一次我坐下来准备
sussing things out, Sammy always changes the subject.
了解点什么的时候,萨米总是扯开话题
Not that I'm saying he's the guy, but...
我不是说他就是叛徒,但...
I don't want to hear your theories.
我不想听你的理论
I want results.
我要的是结论
Is everything okay?
情况还好吗
Is James all right? Yeah, he's fine.
詹姆斯怎么样? -是的,他很好
Where is this from?
这东西哪里来的?
Uribe's, the roadside
乌瑞伯,在波德格的
Bodega a few kilometers away.
路边,就几公里远
If I needed you to ID a specific guard--
如果我想你去辩认一个警卫
a tower guard-- could you do it?
哨塔的警卫,你能做得到吗?
I just don't want to get busted.
我只是不想被抓起来
Could you do it or not?
到底能不能做到?
Yes.
可以
Lincoln? Yeah.
林肯? -是的
What is it? I need something. -
什么事? -我需要点帮助
Teodoro's harmless, man.
蒂博格也干不了什么坏事的,老兄
He's a... he's clown. He's a dead clown. -
他是一个...小丑,-一个该死的小丑
Hey, man, I wasn't going to say anything,
老兄,我不会到处说
but, uh, last night,
但是,昨晚
I was looking for my playing cards and guess what?
我在找扑克的时候,你猜怎么着
I found these.
我发现了这个
You're holding out on me.
你竟然瞒着我
Take'em.
喜欢都拿去
They taste nasty.
口感很差
Man, you cannot get a better cigar than this.
老兄,你找不到再好的雪茄了
Where'd you get these? Augusto?
你从谁那里拿的? 奥古斯特?
I can't make him stop sending them in to me,
他要给我,我也阻止不了
but I don't work for him, you understand?
不过我可不是他的人,你明白吗?
You sure you don't mind?
你确定不介意?
I was in the neighborhood.
我在这附近
You came all this way to visit?
我那么老远过来探望我?
I came to get you out of here.
我来是想把你弄出来
I can have you in Schaum Correctional Facility
我能在48小时之后把你转去Schaum
in 48 hours.
的监禁中心
In St. Louis.
在圣路易斯
Sullins wanted a medium security,
苏林斯希望把你关在相对戒备森严的地方
but, uh, talked him down.
但我说服了他
What sort of deal is he getting me?
他给我什么的方案作为交易?
25 years?
25年?
Life?
终身监禁?
The director's giving us a lot of latitude
上级给予我们很大的让步
in exchange for testimony against the government
以此交换你在政府对林肯?巴罗斯
in the Lincoln Burrows conspiracy.
这次阴谋事件上的证词
So...
那么
how does eight years sound?
8年怎么样?
Soon as Sullins finishes up,
苏林斯安排好
we can have a van ready...
我们准备好车...
I don't think so.
我不接受
What?
什么?
I appreciate the effort,
谢谢你们的努力
your effort, but, um, I can't do eight years.
你的努力,但是,我不能忍受被关押8年
You're doing ten now.
你现在最起码要坐10年
The government is calling in some favors.
政府现在需要你做点事
Once you're in the U.S., if you don't cooperate,
一旦你回到美国,如果你不合作
they're going to charge you with everything.
他们会起诉你所有的犯罪行为
That's multiple homicide counts.
那可包括多起谋杀案的
Without this deal,
你不答应这交易
you are gonna be in prison for the rest of your life.
你一辈子都要在牢里了
I appreciate the effort,
谢谢你们的努力
your effort.
你的努力
But I can't.
但我不能
Alex.
阿历克斯
While we're getting out of here, and...
我们行动的时候,如果...
if I don't make it,
如果我不能成功
will you make sure this gets to my girlfriend?
你能答应我一定将这个给我女朋友吗
All right.
好的
You know, uh... I could do the same for you.
你知道的,如果你...我也可以帮你这么做
Tie an anchor bend there.
把这个绑紧了
I was just offering.
我只是提一下
You know what, if I'm the one who doesn't make it,
你知道吗,如果我逃不出去
and you really want to do me a favor,
如果你真心想帮我
just hold up your end of the bargain.
就是坚持与对方的谈判
I'll do everything I can.
我会尽我所能的
I hope that's true.
我希望那是真的
How's that knot coming?
那个结是从哪来的?
There.
你看
Did I pass your test?
我合格了吗?
I told you I'm a fisherman.
我告诉过你我是个渔民
Where are we?
进展如何?
I found a cell that'll get us into no-man's-land.
我发现了一个能让我们到达禁入区的牢房
It's a longer run to the fence than my old one,
比从我的旧牢房到达围墙要远一些
but it's gonna have to do.
但必须得从那走
Which one? Who liveshere?
哪一间? 谁住那?
Papo, Cheo and Sammy.
帕波乔还有萨米
Look, I know what you're thinking,
听着,我知道你在想什么
but it's the only other cell on the second floor
但这是第二层唯一另一间
with a direct line to the fence, where we won't be seen
可以不被岗哨发现直达围墙的牢房
the other tower guards. And how do we
我们怎么保证
guarantee that they won't be there?
他们不会在那出现?
By 2:00, everyone should be out in the courtyard
到两点时,每个人都会到操场
for the lunchtime soccer game.
观看午餐足球比赛
You sure it hasn't started already?
你确信那还没开始?
Someone went outside the ring to settle a dispute.
某人不经过决斗来解决问题
Now, anyone who affronts our justice system
现在,谁破坏了这个规矩
in this way must be punished.
谁就要被依此受惩罚
Now, I know the coward won't come forward.
现在,我知道那懦夫不敢吭声
But if anyone has information about this shameful act,
但如果有人有关于此事的信息
I demand to know.
告诉我
Let's go, Menudo. Why? -
走吧,穆多,-干吗?
Lechero wants you. Move your ass.
勒齐想找你,快走
Now, every day I see you out in the yard,
每天我看你在院子里呆着
you play your American sports
玩你的美国运动
and wear your American clothes.
穿着你的美国球衣
I don't think I've heard you
我觉得从你来之后
speak one word of Spanish since you've been here.
没你说过一句西班牙语
I like to practice my English.
我想练习英文
And why shouldn't you?
没什么不好
America is a great nation.
美国是个伟大的国家
"One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"一个不可分割的国家,自由与公正属于所有人"
Is that right?
没错吧?
Yes.
Yes.
没错
Justice for all.
对所有人都要公平
Justice for you and justice for me.
你我都一样
And justice for...
而对...
whoever killed that blanquito in the yard.
那个在院子里杀了布朗齐多的凶手也要公平
Now, I know why you didn't say anything out there.
我知道你为什么在那一言不发
But you play your silly American games all day long,
但你每天都在那玩恶心的美国游戏
right in front of the stairs where the body was found.
就在尸体被发现的楼梯前面
Now, if you don't tell me what you saw,
现在,如果你不告诉我你看到了什么
there will be consequences.
会有你好看的
Well, I-I saw one person go into the stairwell.
我...我看到一个人走进楼梯间
A-And then maybe a minute later, I heard an argument.
好像一分钟之后,我听到争吵声
Who did you see?
你看到谁了?
So after we tie the cord off...
那么在我们松开绳子后
we dig out the bar, we pop open the grate,
我们切断栏杆,打通窗户
and we're, and we're down, right, Michael?
然后我们就逃出去,没错吧迈克尔?
Does anyone want to say anything
有人想说说
about what we just saw out there?
我们刚看到的东西吗?
What is there to say?
说什么?
Well, for starters, an hour ago,
首先,一小时前
you say maybe we should kill someone
你说也许我们得杀个人
and then someone gets killed.
然后就有人被杀了
I didn't say that, and this is exactly
我没说过,而那
what we should be focusing on right now.
就是我们现在必须关注的
Let's spend a couple of hours worrying
让我们花几个小时
about another dead body in this hellhole.
担心在这鬼地方的另一具尸体
What do you want?
你们要干吗?
What are you doing?
你们要干吗?
Lechero wants to see you.
勒齐想见你
I don't have any information.
我什么信息都没有
He doesn't want information.
他不需要信息
He wants a confession.
他需要招供
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Listen to him; he's innocent.
他说的没错,他是无辜的
You want to confess?
那你想招供?
You can easily switch places.
那你来代替他啊
Maybe now we should start worrying
也许现在我们得开始担心
about who the real killer is, huh?
那个真正的杀手了吧?
Yeah, but in this place,
是啊,但在这里
there could be a hundred people on that list.
也许有一百个人在嫌疑名单上
Except I'm thinking a single stab wound
除了我觉得在死者脖子底部
to the base of the neck looks pretty professional, Alex.
有个刀疤,而那伤口一看就是高手干的,阿历克斯
I was in visitation, Kojak.
我当时正有人探视,老兄
And what makes you so sure that Whistler didn't do it?
什么让你这么肯定惠斯勒没杀人?
He's the one that had the run-in with the guy.
他可是与他有纠葛的人
No, he's got too much to lose.
不可能,他不会为这事去冒险
Whistler's gone, and if not now,
惠斯勒出局了,即使不是现在
he probably will be soon, so it's you and me.
也快了,所以就剩我们俩
There's no you and me.
没有所谓的我们俩
We're not leaving here without him.
我们不会丢下他逃走的
In two hours, I'm going out that window and through that fence.
在两个小时内,我将要爬出窗户,翻过那围墙
Oh, yeah? Yeah, that's right.
是吗? 很好
And where are you going to go to, Alex?
你想跑哪去,阿历克斯?
Anywhere but here.
哪都去不了
There's only one road out,
只有一条路能出去
and the jungle is under constant patrol by police 24-7,
树林里有24小时不间断巡逻
so, again, where are you going to go to, Alex?
那我再问一次,你想跑哪去阿历克斯?
3:13, I'm gone.
3点13分,我会离开的
I told you I know nothing about this.
我说过我对此一无所知
I shouldn't...
我不应该...
I shouldn't be here.
我不该被带这来
I can promise you I, I did not kill that man.
我能向你保证,我没杀人
Someone saw you go down the staircase.
有人看到你走下楼梯
Stai.. is there any other proof?
楼梯...还有什么证据吗?
My men will find something.
我的人会找到证据的
Well, do you see a weapon on me?
那你看到我身上有凶器吗?
I didn't expect to see a weapon on you.
我才不期望能在你身上看到凶器
Well, w-why don't they look for that?
那他们怎么不去找那个?
You find that, you'll find the real killer.
找到凶器,就找到了真正的杀手
Or maybe they find where you planted it.
或者也许他们找到了你埋凶器的地方
So, what, I'm framing someone?
你是说我在栽赃?
Well, did it ever occur to you
那你想过
that someone might be framing me? Who would bother?
也许有人在设计陷害我? 谁会这样做?
You know the reason I'm here.
你知道我被关在这的原因
You know I have powerful enemies.
你知道我有强大的敌人
You think my judgment is swayed by the mayor's friends?
你认为我的判断会被市长的朋友左右吗?
Sit your ass down.
坐下吧
When I was 13,
当我13岁时
my mother worked for a wealthy man as a maid
我妈妈在一个有钱人家当仆人
until one day...
直到有一天...
...she was alone in the house...
她一个人呆在房子里
with him and he...
和他待在一起...
Everybody knew what he did,
所有人都知道他干了什么
but because he was rich
但是由于他是富人
and we were immigrants,
而我们是移民
the police wouldn't even take a report.
警察连报案都不接受
So, a week later,
然后,一周之后
to gain access through his gates,
为了接近他
I dressed as a milkman-- a Lechero --
我装扮成送牛奶的——一个勒齐
and I made sure that fair punishment was rendered.
我确保,他得到其应有的惩罚
Now you want to tell me how I favor the rich.
现在你来说说我会怎么偏袒富人
I understand the rules here, and I respect them.
我知道这里的规矩,我也尊重它
But why the rush to judgment?
为什么这么急着下结论?
Is there a rule saying you must convict a suspect
有哪个条款规定你必须在
within ten minutes?
10分钟内找到嫌疑犯吗
No.
没有
We have all the time in the world.
我们有大把时间慢慢研究
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, obviously, I'm not going anywhere.
当然,现在我哪也不会去
If you need to talk again, I'm gonna be in my cell.
如果你还想聊聊,我就在我的单间里
No.
不用了
You'll be right here in this chair.
你只能坐在这把椅子上
What the hell do you want?
你到底想要做什么?
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
I certainly don't respect you.
当然也没有尊重你
Stop. You're hurting my feelings.
够了,你在伤害我的感觉
I've seen at you're capable of,
你也知道你能干什么
but I got to say
但我不得不承认
I never pegged you as a murderer.
我从来没想过你会杀人
You think I killed Tyge?
你认为是我杀了帝格?
I saw the two of you in the courtyard this morning.
我今早在院子里看见你们俩了
I was trying to be Nice to him.
我只是想跟他交朋友
He started with me.
是他先和我过不去的
Well, if you didn't kill him, who did?
如果不是你杀的,那会是谁?
Not me.
不是我
Come on, Brad.
别嘴硬了,布拉德
Who wanted him dead besides you?
除了你以为谁还会想要他的小命?
You really think I killed that frog?
你当真以为是我杀了那个呆瓜?
How many times have I had you at gunpoint?
我拿着枪口对着你多少次了?
You think I didn't want to pull that trigger?
你以为我不想开枪?
Hell...
天啊...
I can't even kill myself.
我连自杀都没办法
Hey, you seen anyone see Whistler go down the stairway?
你知道有谁看见惠斯勒从这楼梯下去吗?
We only been out here a minute.
我们才出来1分钟
Well, hurry up, then.
那么快点了
The sooner Whistler dies,
惠斯勒死的越早
the sooner I can give you the chicken foot,
那我就能越早给你鸡爪
or if you prefer, you can give me the chicken foot--
也许你更喜欢给我鸡爪
you know, try and go out like a man.
像个男人一样试试
Either way, you're getting in the ring with me today.
随便选,你今天得和我决斗
Zylafol. It's used to anesthetize dogs. Zylafol
用来麻醉狗的
Two drops, and the guard should be out within an hour.
2滴,守卫就会在一个小时内昏迷
I was expecting Whistler's girlfriend to join you.
我还以为惠斯勒的女朋友会参与行动
Where is she? Around the corner in the car?
她在哪,转角的车里?
She came to me.
她来找过我
I don't mind that she's helping you.
我不介意她帮助你
I mind that you kept it from me.
我介意的是你对我保密
What difference does it make?
有什么关系呢
I mean, we're done by tomorrow, right?
我是说,我们明天就散伙了,对吧?
No more surprises, Lincoln.
别再耍花样了林肯
What? Say it.
干吗? 说出来
Can you get any more pictures of Sara?
你能给我更多莎拉的照片吗?
Alive? No.
活着的? 当然不
You didn't tell him.
你没告诉他
You didn't tell Michael that Sara's dead.
你没告诉迈克尔,莎拉已经死了
Can we get pictures or not?
到底能不能弄出照片来?
I'm sure we can cobble something together,
当然我们可以拼张出来
but smart move not telling your brother.
真聪明,你竟然没告诉你弟弟
He seems a little sensitive to me.
他似乎对我不怎么信任
This is the exchange point-LJ and I will be waiting.
这就是交换地点,小LJ和我会那等待
You, Michael and Whistler will meet us there.
你迈克尔和惠斯勒
Everything goes as planned, you'll have your son back by 9:00.
一切顺利的话,你9点就能跟你儿子团聚了
Lincoln?
林肯?
9:00.
9点
Which one is it?
是哪个?
I don't know, I think it's the taller one.
不知道,我猜是高的那个
The other one is always drinking orange juice. You sure?
另外个一直在喝橘子汁,你确定吗?
I think so, I'm not completely sure,
我想是的,不过不大肯定
but they all look the same. Hey!
他们看起来都差不多
We've been trying to reach you.
我们一直在找你
There's another dead body in Sona.
索纳里面又有一具尸体
I was just...
我是在...
Come on.
快来吧
You want a coffee?
你要咖啡吗
Get me a juice.
给我买杯果汁吧
Orange juice.
橘子汁
One orange juice and one coffee, please.
请给我一杯橘子汁和一杯咖啡
Watch where you're going!
走路看着点!
Here, look, uh...
这,看着...
this is a buddy's, please.
这是我伙伴的,请拿去吧
Please, I insist.
不好意思,我坚持
Captain Hurtado! Here's a new coffee.
胡塔多队长,给你重新弄了杯咖啡
No really.
不是的
Toma, Toma .
托马,托马
Toma.
托马
Gracias.
谢谢
Man, I...
伙计,我...
Thank you anyway.
还是谢谢了
Excuse me, Se?or.
不好意思,先生
I need to go to Sona.
我想去索纳
I...
我...
my car's run out of gas and-Sorry. -
我的车没气了,-抱歉
I'm-I'm heading in the wrong, wrong direction.
我开的方向不对
I really need to go to Sona.
我真的得到索纳去
I'll give you a ride.
我可以载你一程
Come along.
来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Watch the lid.
小心点,别穿帮了
My condolences.
请接受我的哀悼
You finally make a friend, and now he's about to die.
你终于有了个朋友,但他现在又要挂了
Damn shame.
真丢脸啊
You can stop it, you know.
你可以阻止的
If you hadn't noticed,
也许你还没注意到
my position enables me to hear things.
我的位置能让我获得不少事情
I'm listening.
我在听
The only proof Lechero's got is
勒齐所拥有的唯一证据
that your man went down that staircase, t?
就是你们下了那个楼梯,对吧
What if you had more compelling
如果你有更有说服力的证据呢?
evidence? Well, I don't.
我没有
But if you did...
但如果你有呢...
You're suggesting I make something up?
你在建议我伪造点什么?
If it makes your conscience feel better,
如果它能让你良心过的去的话
then blame it on somebody who deserves it.
然后嫁祸到某个应该得到惩罚的人的头上
Someone who's killed before
某个曾经杀了人
and gone unpunished.
但并未得到惩罚的凶手
Yeah, like you maybe.
对啊,比如你
Sammy.
萨米
You want me to tell Lechero
你想要我告诉勒齐
that his right hand man should die?
他的左右手罪有应得?
You don't tell Lechero squat.
你不需要要求勒齐低头
Lechero knows
勒齐知道
this is Sammy's ring.
这是萨米的戒指
If you drop it
如果你把它丢到
in the blood by the staircase,
楼梯上的那摊血里
then yell up to Lechero what you've found...
然后对勒齐大喊你的发现
the whole entire
那这整个
prison will hear clear-cut evidence
监狱都会听说有明确证据
of Sammy's guilt.
证明萨米有罪
Lechero will have no choice but to comply.
勒齐除了遵守规定以外别无他法
This is Sona.
这就是索纳
Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
没啥好担心的
All you have to do is drop the ring in the blood
你只要把戒指放进血泊中
and say it was Sammy.
说是萨米干的
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的就交给我
You want to save your friend's life?
想救你朋友的命么?
Someone else has to die.
那有人就得死
Explain your disagreement with this Tyge man.
跟帝格解释下为什么你不同意
From what I just heard,
我听说
he knew something about you?
他知道你的一些事?
He thought he knew something about me.
他以为他知道我的一些事
Opportunity and a motive.
时机和动机
That's not a good combination.
这些可不妙啊
You must know there's discontent
你也一定知道了
from many prisoners over how you run Sona.
大家对你的管理心存不满
Now would not be a good time to insult me.
现在不是攻击我的时候
you execute me, you get your swift justice
你杀了我,得到了你要的正义
and you may placate the masses.
你或许可以安抚大家
But when they find out who really did it...
但当他们最终发现谁做的...
they will know you killed an innocent man.
他们就会说,你杀了个无辜的人
You're still not answering my question.
你还没回答我的问题
What was your disagreement with Tyge?
你和帝格到底怎么回事?
He was a nosy guy.
他是个爱管闲事的人
He got into my business.
他来干涉我的事
I'm sure he did the same with someone else,
我肯定他也去管了别人的闲事
and that's what got him killed.
所以被杀了
Would you just admit that you had an argument?
那你是承认你和他有矛盾了?
This is prison.
这里是监狱
If someone makes false accusations, I can't back down.
如果有人对我横加指责,我当然受不了
You must respect that.
这点你应该清楚
Look, I've answered every one of your questions.
我已经回答了你的每个问题
I've acquitted myself the best that I can.
我已经尽全力澄清了
Now what can I do to make you trust me?
要怎样你才相信我
I don't trust anybody today.
这年头,我谁都不信
You must get this a lot, but...
一定很多人对你说过,但我还是要说...
You're very pretty.
你真美
I mean very, very pretty.
非常非常美
What's the trouble?
怎么了?
You probably don't know this, but...
可能你不知道,不过...
There is a special visitation
有一种为特别的人
for special people...
准备的特殊探视
I could arrange for you to go inside Sona
我可以安排你进入索纳
and have some private time with your love.
和你的爱人享受点二人世界
And everything you would need
要想进去
to assure your entry
你所要做的
could be performed right here in this car.
都能在这辆车里完成
Yeah.
是啊
We have the picture.
照片到手了
How does it look?
看上去怎样
It looks like Sara.
很像莎拉
I'll be at Sona in half an hour.
我半小时后到索纳
Meet me in the parking lot.
停车场等我
Is everything okay?
没出什么岔子吧
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等下,等下,等下
Don't you love your man?
难道你不爱你的男人?
I don't know if you know this, but
我不知你是否知道,但是
Norman has a terrible temper.
诺曼脾气很暴躁
Norman? Norman St. John?
诺曼? 诺曼?圣约翰?
Si?
You're one of Lechero's girls?
你是勒齐的女人?
Si?
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
There was a complication with the guard.
守卫这有点麻烦
Complications drugging the guard?
给他下药有点麻烦?
Yeah, but it's been taken care of.
是,不过还有希望
Well, that's encouraging,
好,不错
but why are you drugging the guard
你们现在下药干吗
now when you're escaping tonight?
不是晚上才行动么?
Well, it takes that long for the drugs to work...
要那么久才会有药物才会起效
They take an hour, like I told you.
药物1小时候就起效,我告诉过你
Alex...
阿历克斯...
You are getting sloppy,Alex.
你的表现可越来越差了,阿历克斯
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Is this is a joke? I stopped hiding
这是跟我开玩笑吗,-我很久以前就
things under my mattress a long time ago.
不再把东西藏在床底下了
Did you find that under my mattress?
你在我床下找到的?
Cause if you did somebody put it there.
如果是的话,那也是别人故意放在那里的
You're gonna have to do better than that.
这么跟我解释可说不通
Really?
是吗
Did you find some fingerprints on it?
你在刀上发现我的指纹了吗
Huh? Did you get some fibers?
啊?还是你发现一些我的纤维了
What are you gonna do take it to the Sona crime lab?
你打算怎么做? 把它交给索纳的鉴证室检验一下?
They got Whistler nailed
他们认定是惠斯勒
for walking into the wrong stairwell.
就因为他在错误的时间去过这个楼道
I'm thinking this is enough
我想凭这个
to get you guys to switch places.
就足够可以让你们俩换个处境了
You know what I mean?
明白我的意思么?
What does that mean, huh? What does that prove?
什么意思? 这又能证明什么呢?
It proves everything!
证明了一切
I'm gonna make sure Lechero thinks so, too.
我确定勒齐也一定这么想
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael, I did not kill that man.
迈克尔我没杀他
I did not kill the man.
我没杀他
What's, what's going on?
怎么了?
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
What the hell you doing?
你想干吗?
What's that for?
这是为什么?
Your father tried to be a hero.
你爸爸想逞英雄
No, no.
不,不
Hey, please, please.
求你了,求你了
Please.
求你了
Please, no, stop! Stop!
求你了,不,停下,停下
Once I cut the spinal cord and the sever nerve endings,
等我切断你的脊髓,再弄断几根末梢神经
you won't feel a thing.
你就什么都感觉不到了
No, no.
不,不
No, no!
不,不
Susan, I'm sorry.
苏珊对不起
We didn't mean to do that.
我们不是故意的
Dad, they're gonna kill me.
爸爸,他们要杀我
What? LJ?
什么,小LJ?
Yeah, they got a knife to my throat.
他们要割断我的喉咙
LJ!
小LJ!
Susan, don't you hurt-Dad...
苏珊你敢...-爸爸...
The truth.
说真话
Truth.
真话
Michael's getting out at 3:13.
迈克尔他们3:13会出来
We're meeting at the exchange point at 3:45.
我们3:45在碰头地点会合
Susan, please, we did this
苏珊求你了,我们这么做
because we wanted to make sure the site was safe.
只是为了确保安全
That's it, that's the only reason why we did it.
仅此而已, 这就是唯一的原因
Sounds to me like you're planning another end round.
似乎你们在耍诡计啊
Another rescue.
再一次营救计划
No, no.
不,不
We're not, we're not planning,
不是的,我们没有
re not planning another end round.
没耍诡计
No. Please, just...
不,求你, 只是...
let my son go.
放我儿子一马
Leave my son.
放了他
Living the good life, huh?
活的不错?
Is that what this is?
不是吧
Having too good a time here
过的太滋润了
to contemplate leaving?
都不想离开了?
I needed some time to think.
我需要点时间想想
Well, I needed some time
我也需要点时间
to finalize our agreement with the Panamanians,
来和巴拿马人敲定协议
but instead I get dragged down here.
但我被人拉来了这里
Yeah, I'm sure it was really hard
是,我知道,好不容易
to convince you to come down here.
才说服你到这来
I'm gonna be honest.
实话实说
I was looking forward to seeing you
我是希望看到你这个样子
down here like this, but now i that i am here, i wouldn't wish this on anymore.
不过现在来了,我倒不这么想了
Can we just save all this till after...
这些事能否稍后再谈
I don't know if we can or not.
我不知道
Made up your mind yet, Alex?
想好了么,阿历克斯?
Eight years, minimum security.
8年,最低监禁安全级别
I got'em down to four.
我让他们减到4年
And I leave for the US tonight?
今晚就去美国?
Once the special
一旦
prosecutor clears you,
特别检查官确认你的事
you'll be on your way.
你就可以上路了
What about a special prosecutor?
特别检察官是干嘛的
You stand in front of a guy,
就是你站在人们面前
you, you tell your story and he determines
告诉检察官你的经历,由他决定
if you're gonna be a useful and credible witness.
当然如果你决定做证人
It's a formality.
那些就只是些形式了
"It's a formality"?
只是些形式?
This is just a formality?
就只是形式?
You know, if it were up to me,
小子,如果换作是我
you could rot in here for the rest of your life.
你下半辈子就等着把牢底坐穿吧
But the Justice Department
但是司法部
is extremely motivated to get to the bottom
下了很大的决心
of this President Reynolds business.
把罗纳德总统的案子一查到底
Alex, this is a hundred percent above board.
阿历克斯这绝对是个好出路
You've made a lot of mistakes in your career.
你的职业生涯犯错太多
You know it and I know it,
你清楚,我也清楚
intentional or otherwise.
不管是不是故意的
I've got eight files in my office attesting to that.
我桌上已经摞了8个对你的举报
And if you don't take this offer,
如果你不接受这些条件
then I assure you it would be
我敢肯定
the biggest mistake of your life.
你一定会后悔的
I know who killed that man.
我知道是谁杀的
I'm sure you do.
你当然知道了
Lechero!
勒齐
What do we have here?
我们找到了什么
I found this
我找到这个
in Alexander Mahone's cell.
在阿历克斯山德罗,马宏的号子里
Convenient!
你可想得真周到
To blame this on a man who can't even be questioned.
把责任都推到一个明显不再能回答问题的人身上
Enough of this already. Cheo!
够了,乔!
Get the prison up.
把人都叫来
this time
现在
You kno Whistler didn't do this.
你知道不是惠斯勒干的
He just said he found the shank in Mahone's cell?
他说了他在马宏号子里找到匕首了啊
Doesn't that prove I'm innocent?
还不能证明我是清白的?
You're a joke!
你就会扯蛋!
You talk about equality.
你口口声声公平
You talk justice, but at the end of the day
公正,但归根结底
you're a dictator, and just like any dictator
你不过就是一个独裁者,跟别的独裁者一样
you're terrified of losing your power.
你害怕失去权力
It'd be very unwise to go any further.
别再考验我的耐心了,小子
You don't care who the real killer is
你并不关心真正的杀人犯是谁
just as long as you get to string somebody up.
随便抓个人就行了
That's all that matters to you, isn't it?
这对你来说就完事了,对不对
I've determined who's guilty, and the punishment is death.
谁有罪,我说了算,而有罪的,都要死!
You're making a mistake. This is murder!
你错了! 这是谋杀!
You know it and I know it!
你清楚,我也清楚
At least have the guts to admit it!
至少你得有胆量承认
You're right!
没错!
It's murder.
是谋杀
Don't!
不要!
I found this in the yard
我在院子里发现这个
Augusto used to give them to me as tribute.
这是原来奥古斯特上供给我的
And now you reek of them.
现在你玷污了它
Go.
滚吧
Everything okay?
有什么事吗
It's sad...
很惨吧...
one wrong move and a stranger
走错一步,就得让个陌生人
is throwing dirt on top of you.
来给你下葬了
He will be okay.
他会没事的
I question your love for your son.
你怀疑你是不是真的爱自己的儿子
He was two seconds away from being decapitated
他差一点就被我砍头了
because of you.
就因为你
I told you the truth.
我跟你说的都是实话
Maybe.
也许吧
But if you have anything else planned,
如果你还有什么小想法
now it's scrapped.
趁早放弃
Because, what happens if you try something?
因为,你知道那意味着什么
I know.
我知道
Oh, good.
知道就好
This is the same newspaper she was holding in the last picture.
这报纸与上张照片里的是一样的
That's what my guy could get.
我的人只能拿到这个
You didn't give me a lot of time.
你给我的时间太有限了
You think Michael's not going to notice this?
你以为迈克尔察觉不出?
Yeah. "Hey, Michael, here's the pictures."
那还能怎么样! "迈克尔就就是照片"
He's going to want to see this close up.
他会仔细看照片的
I'm done doing favors for you.
我已经帮你帮到头了
Get out.
滚出去
I'll see you in an hour.
一小时后见
No football today?
今天没足球赛?
No, no football today.
没有
You're my brother, Sammy?
我们是好兄弟吧,萨米?
Of course.
那当然
It's done?
好了?
The guard will be asleep in a half hour.
警卫半小时内就会睡着
So we're good.
太好了
Not quite.
还有点问题
They, uh, they know we're breaking out this afternoon.
他们,呃,知道了我们下午要越狱
You told her?
你告诉她了?
Man, she worked it out...
她猜到了...
Why didn't you lie? She worked out. -
你撒个谎不就得了? -她猜出来了
So what are we gonna do to get the upper hand here, Linc?
那我们现在怎么才能占到上风呢,林肯?
Nothing. You think they're just going to turn over -
没事,-你以为他们会给我们
LJ and Sara? This is too dangerous.
小LJ和莎拉? -太冒险了
If we try anything, they're just going to...
如果我们试图救他们,他们就会...
What, hurt them?
就会怎么样? 伤害他们?
No, not if they want us to deliver on Whistler, they won't.
不会的,只要没得到惠斯勒他们就不会乱来
We're playing this one straight.
我们直接了当点吧
No games. No surprises.
不耍他们,不出奇兵
All right?
行么
Show me the pictures.
给我看看照片
Show me the pictures, Linc.
给我看看照片,林肯
Come on...
快点
The pictures.
照片
I can't show you the pictures, man.
我不能给你看
Why not, Linc?
为什么
She's dead, Michael.
她死了,迈克尔
I lied to you.
我撒谎了
I'm sorry.
对不起
If you don't break out today, they're going to kill my son.
如果你今天不越狱,他们会杀掉我儿子
They're going to kill LJ.
他们真的会杀掉小LJ
Michael, we've got to do this.
迈克尔我们必须得干
Michael, we've got to do this!
迈克尔我们必须得干
Michael!
迈克尔!
Sara's dead.
莎拉死了
They killed her.
他们杀了莎拉
Oh, man, I'm so sorry.
真遗憾,兄弟
I loved her and... now she's gone.
我爱她,现在她就这么去了
And it's all because of you.
全是因为你
What?
什么
Hey, take it easy.
冷静点,伙计
Wh... What?
什...什么?
This is your fault.
全都是你的错
He's told me his grievance.
他告诉我为什么了
This fight is going to happen.
这场决斗不可避免
Just think about what you're doing.
想想你自己在干什么
I have.
我想过了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
framing ['reimiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
formality [fɔ:'mæliti]

想一想再看

n. 礼节,程序,拘谨

联想记忆
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
convict [kən'vikt]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯,罪犯
vt. 宣判 ... 有罪,

联想记忆
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
compelling [kəm'peliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 强制的,引人注目的,令人信服的

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第三季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。