Previously on prison break
前情提要
LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler, are we clear?
小LJ和Sara来换Whistler明白了吗?
This can't be done in a week.
一个星期搞不定
You have a week. That's it.
你们就只有一周时间
No one's ever broken out of this place before,
之前从未有人从这越过狱
let alone with a week to plan, so you tell these people
更别说只有一周时间来策划
I'm gonna break this guy out of here
你去告诉那帮人,我会尽力助他越狱
or I'm going to die trying.
甚至不惜付出生命的代价
You're going to stay on as my ears.
我需要你留下做我耳目
You'll report back to me everything you hear
向我汇报所有你听说的消息
when I'm not around.
当我不在场的时候
I know you've got a brother helping on the outside,
我知道你有个哥哥在外面接应你
I know he ran into my girlfriend,
他跑去找了我女友
and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me.
还知道他从她那儿抢走了我的书
This is what they took from me.
他们抢走了的我的宝贝
So let's be clear,
所以说白了
this is what matters to me.
这才是我关心的事情
Not you.
而不是你
And not your book.
更不是你的书
How's LJ? How's Sara?
小LJ怎样? 莎拉怎样?
They told me they're fine.
他们说都很好
What are you not telling me?
你还有什么瞒着我?
You're not the only one affected...
并非只有你一个牵涉其中...
They killed Sara and put her head in a box!
他们杀了莎拉头割下弃在盒中!
And they got my son!
他们还抓走了我的儿子
you are running out of the time
你没有时间了
what's that?
什么东西
A rat.
一只老鼠
J.P. Getty had a formula for success.
J.P盖迪
"Rise early, work hard,
早早起身,好好工作
strike oil."
钱包鼓鼓
Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex.
阿历克斯我只是来喝杯水
As a devoted student of your work and skills,
作为你精湛技艺的虔诚的崇拜者
I-I really look forward
我真的非常期待
to progress on your plan, Michael.
和你一起共同实施计划,迈克尔
I'm looking forward to you getting off my back.
我期待你能别老缠着我
Buenos, welcome to Sona.
臭小子,欢迎你来索纳监狱
Is that your wallet?
那是你的皮夹子吗?
Dame tu billetera.
该死的皮夹子
No hablo Espal, uh?
抱歉,我不懂西班牙语
You know what I said.
你明白我说的意思
No.
不明白
That's the wrong answer.
你不该这么回答的
I am so ready to get out of here anytime you are.
只要你搞定了,我随时可以跟你出去
Scofield,visita.
斯科菲尔德有访客
scofield, you have a visitor.
斯科菲尔德有访客
You look like you had a long night.
长夜漫漫啊
Yeah.
没错
I spent most of it feeding chocolate to a rat.
我花了很久喂老鼠吃巧克力
I don't have a whole lot to work with these days.
这几天都没有整块时间可以开工的
She's got the book, man, the bird guide.
她拿走了那本书,鸟类导读
She worked it out.
她发现了
So we have no leverage.
那我们手上没有筹码了
No. -Tell me -
没了,-告诉我
When you were handing over the book,
当你递上那本书的时候
did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara?
你有没有要小LJ和莎拉的最新照片
Yeah.
是的
And where is it?
那照片呢?
She showed me the pictures, but she wouldn't let me keep them.
她给我看了照片,但是不肯给我
Man, I'm not in a position to bargain with these people.
老弟,我可没有资格和他们谈条件
I mean, they're pissed.
我是说他们已经被激怒了
You break out tomorrow.
明天就得越狱出来
Let's just focus on that.
让我们只关注越狱一事吧
Let's keep on track.
回到正题上来
All right.
好吧
While I'm working from the inside,
当我在狱内开工的时候
I need you to take care of what happens
我需要你去准备下
once we're outside.
逃出来后的事宜
We're going to need a getaway vehicle,
需要辆车逃之夭夭
something inconspicuous.
不惹眼的那种
Whatever you find, it has to be parked
不管你找到什么车,明天下午3点
a half mile from here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.
必须停在离这半英里的地方
You mean a.m.
你是说凌晨3点?
No, I mean p.m.
不,确实是下午
We don't have a choice, Linc.
林肯,我们没得选
I ran some tests last night.
昨晚上我做了些测试
Military jeeps patrol the perimeter at night.
军方吉普车夜晚在周边巡逻
There's no way of telling where they're going to be in the dark.
晚上根本无法分辨他们在什么方位
They were out there all night.
整晚上他们都在外面巡逻
We need the dark, we can't just... Just...
我们需要夜幕遮掩,不能就...
Please.
拜托别争了
Because we're doing this tomorrow.
因为明天就要动手了
In the middle of the day.
中午时分行动
Who're you looking at?
你看谁呢?
That guy.
那家伙
I know him.
我认识他
McGrady, my friend, I'm going to need a watch.
小麦迪朋友,我需要块手表
Maybe two.
或许要2块
I'm not even going to ask why.
我不会问其中原因了
I'm also going to need some binoculars.
我还需要些双筒望远镜
Old Guillermo has a pair.
老威廉倒是有个
There's no way he'll sell them to you, man.
他根本不可能卖给你
But they shouldn't be hard to get.
但是望远镜也不算难搞定
Where can I find this guy?
我上哪里能找到他?
We leave tomorrow.
我们明天行动
This...
这个...
This is how we're getting out of Sona.
这是我们逃离索纳监狱的方案
Getting out of the cell block
逃出监狱隔栏
shouldn't be a problem.
应该不是什么问题
The grate and bars are weak,
围壁栅栏很容易突破
but we're going to need some kind of rope,
但是我们需要些绳索
some kind of ladder, to let us down on the other side.
还有梯子,这样可以从另外边下去
That's why I figured out the safest
那就是我标出最安全的线路
line from here to the hole in the fence.
从这里到栅栏的那个洞的原因
We do it in the day,
我们白天动手
we'll only be visible to the two guard towers.
只有塔楼上的2个警卫能看到我们
The perimeter guards are less predictable,
周边警卫的情况很难说
but they're only on at night.
但是他们只有在晚上才出没
Scurrying across the field in the middle of the day?
大白天的穿越监狱逃跑?
It's the only way to avoid the jeep patrol.
这是唯一避开巡逻吉普车的方法
Now, in the yard tomorrow, there's a soccer game at 2:00.
明天下午2点,监狱大院里会有场球赛
That should prove some distraction inside.
应该会吸引狱内很多注意力
And yesterday when we were digging,
昨天我们在挖洞的时候
I saw the glare from the sun hit this guy
我看到太阳光照射到这个家伙
in the late afternoon.
在晌午时分
Looked like he turned away,
看上去他就会转身
like maybe his vision was blocked.
好似视线受阻似的
It's not much of a break.
这样还不足以越狱
No, but it is
不,但这是唯一的方法
one way to do what we need to do.
我们必须这么去做
As far as thisther guard,
还有个警卫
his weakness has yet to be termined.
必须找出他的弱点
If we're going to get around these guys,
如果我们要和这帮警卫周旋
we've got to get to know them.
就必须得了解他们
It's not going to be easy.
这可没这么简单
There's only one real road that goes to the prison.
只有一条正真意义上的路通往监狱
We don't want a real road-- that's not an option.
我们不走大路,不用考虑了
What?
怎么了?
Your brother's cutting it close.
留给你兄弟的时间所剩无几
You said a week.
你说一周的
Tomorrow's Wednesday, you didn't leave much room for error.
明天就周三了,可没空闲犯错了
There's not going to be an "error."
根本不会犯什么错
Listen, I've got a lot of stuff to do and I just...
听着,我有一堆事要处理,还要...
Which is why I won't waste your time.
那就是为何我不会浪费你的时间
When Whistler's free, I need to get to him
当惠斯勒出来后,我需要
as soon as possible.
立刻见到他
I'm still trying to work out what's going
我还在为他们逃出栅栏后
to happen once they get past the fence.
可能发生的事情忙活着
Once I know all the details, I'll let you...
一旦我知道所有细节,我会让你...
Lincoln, calm down.
林肯,冷静
It sounds to me like you
你让我觉得
and your brother are in over your heads.
你们两兄弟似乎有点焦头烂额
There's a bad joke about Sara somewhere in there.
莎拉的事,很抱歉
Listen...
听着
I'll let you know all the details
我会把详情都告诉你的
once I know them, and then I'll call you.
我一知道就会打电话给你
I want this to work out just as badly as you do.
我和你们一样,希望这事能解决
MoreI'm sure.
你比我们还急,我知道
LJ?
小LJ呢?
LJ's fine. You have 34 hours. LJ
很好,你还有34个小时
What did she say?
她说什么了?
Nothing we don't already know.
都是些废话
Let's get out of here; we got a lot of stuff to do.
走吧,有好多事要做呢
Seir Rivera?
瑞弗拉先生么?
Who?
谁?
You're Jorge Rivera, right?
你是约格?瑞弗拉对吗?
Gravedigger at Sona?
索纳监狱的挖墓人?
so?
什么事?
Would you like a ride?
要搭便车吗?
No no, someone's coming to get me in a little bit.
不,不,有人马上来接我
I had an arrangement with your predecessor.
我和你前任有个计划
I need you to get this inside the prison.
我想让你把这个带进监狱
I don't go inside the prison.
我不进监狱的
Neither did he.
他也进不去
How about this?
那这样吧?
You find a way to get this delivery
你想办法把这个
inside the prison
送进监狱
just this one time.
只要一次就好
Why would I?
干吗要这么做?
Becuase I would give you
因为我会给你
five thousand dollars.
5000美金
Five thousand dollars?
5000美金?
For just one time?
就一次?
Couldn't you do that?
难道你不想干?
I think you could do it.
我想你能办到的
In this?
这样行吗?
You're crazy!
你疯了!
Only you can do it.
只有你可以做到
I wouldn't let 'em see you do that.
我不会让他们知道的
Who?
谁?
Anyone. It's a drinking fountain.
任何人,这是用来喝的
They put their lips right on there.
他们直接用嘴喝的
You'd think it spits straight Jack Daniels.
你会感觉就像美酒那样
You understand what happened, don't you?
知道怎么回事吗?
You're a-- what's-it- called?-- a pariah.
你就是,这里所谓的,贱民
I made the same mistake when I walked in here
我当初来时也犯了同样的错误
tried to hang on to my wallet.
想要保住我的钱包
Next thing I knew, I spent the next two days kneecap deep
接下来那两天,我可够惨的
in human feces.
众目睽睽之下下跪
In Sona, it's every man for himself.
在索纳,人人为己
Here, cheese.
来吧,蛋糕
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Yeah, you will be.
会饿的
I saw the other Americans.
我看到了别的美国人
So none of you have called the embassy, huh?
你们没人打过电话给大使馆,是吧?
Us gringos ain't all butt buddies.
我们这些外国佬并不都是蠢蛋
You want it? Cause I'll keep it.
要么? 不拿我就自己留着了
Let's get this done.
尽快搞定吧
We're gonna have to watch both guards simultaneously.
我们得同时盯着两个守卫
Your cell should provide
你的房间得腾出来
a good view of the guard I saw yesterday.
昨天我找到了个不错的角度
Keep track of everything he does and when he does it.
盯着他做的每件事,并且记下时间
Look for that glare, see if it shows up again.
盯着他的眼睛,看他是否再次往那看
What will you be doing?
那你做什么?
Watching the other tower from here.
观察另一个监视塔
While our back's turned, we're gonna need a lookout.
当我们做事时,得有个人放哨
Well, find Mahone.
好吧,找马宏
I thought we were stringing him along?
我们不是在耍他么?
Looks like we're out of string.
让他觉得这是真的
Teodoro.
蒂博格
Si, patron?
老大
What they say about all work and no play, huh?
光干活,没好处,他们有话说么?
Boy need his rest.
要放松下
Your clientele keeps a tight schedule.
你的手下日程安排得很紧
Got to make sure I see to their needs.
我去看看他们有什么需要的
I gave you a more important task.
我给过你更重要的任务的
But I haven't heard a thing.
我没听到有什么重要事
then listen harder.
那就多加留意点
Mi amor.
我的宝贝
Ah, mi vida.
亲爱的
Into my office.
去我办公室
Sit down, watch the game.
坐下来,看看比赛
Excuse me.
打搅,挪一下
Anything yet?
情况如何?
Nope, not yet.
还没情况
So what's your story, man?
你做什么的?
I mean, the next chapter,
我是说,接下来
when we get out of here.
出去后
Suppose you were married to the job,
设想你是个工作狂
drank too much, rabid insomniac, typical lawman.
酗酒,狂躁的失眠者,或是执法人员
Yeah, just like you reek of live bait,
是啊,就像你那样惹的满身臭气
have a girl in every port,
处处留情
tell fish stories
讲讲捕鱼的故事
or so I've heard.
或者是我听到的那些
Prior to this experience,
在此之前
I had the utmost respect for the law.
我可是非常尊重法律的
This guy hasn't so much has scratched his jock in an hour.
这家伙都一个小时没停过了
It's not gonna be easy to get around that guy.
要接近他可不容易啊
I don't know.
我不知道
We might just have a break.
我们休息下吧
I'm gonna go check on Scofield.
我去看下斯科菲尔德
Sorry.
对不起
Did you see the glare?
看到了吗?
13-- he turned to his right
大约3点13分时,他转向右边
and ignored everything to the west for six minutes,
有6分钟时间没注意到西面
as far as I could tell.
目前就知道这些
This guy thinks he's auditioning for Buckingham Palace.
这家伙以为一切尽在掌握
He's also a sports fan.
他还是个体育迷
He's got a TV.
他有台电视
Twice in the last four hours the signal went fuzzy.
过去四小时有两次信号不好
He had to turn to adjust the antennae.
然后他就得调整天线
That's nothing we can count on.
我们可不能指望这啊
True.
是的
But there is a device we can build
但我们可以造个设备
out of some pretty common materials.
就用那些普通材料
It's almost like a radio, except it...
和收音机一样,只不过...
transmits signals.
能发送信号
Pardon me.
不好意思
You're the new guy.
你新来的
Yeah. And who are you?
是啊,你是谁?
Not the new guy.
不是新来的
So what's your deal?
你要干吗?
Public intoxication, tourist in trouble-- what is it?
到处逛逛,找找麻烦,怎么着?
I don't like people asking too many questions.
我不喜欢问太多问题的人
when I've done nothing wrong.
我又没做错什么
Oh, you're an innocent man.
那你是无辜的了
As a matter of fact, yes.
事实上,是的
Is this your first time in prison?
这是你第一次入狱吧?
Uh-huh. Why? Because it's obvious-- -
是啊,怎么了? -因为很明显
Rule No.1
规矩一
you mind your own business.
你管好你自己的事
You know, you might want to do the same.
你知道,换是你,你也会这样的
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
You got me?
明白没?
Yeah.
是
I got you.
我明白
Go take a walk.
去走走
When'd you meet your boyfriend, Whistler?
你什么时候认识你男友惠斯勒的?
My last year of school.
在学校的最后一学期
I worked in this place in San Isabel.
我在桑伊萨贝尔那里工作
He used to come around
他经常一个人过来
by himself and sit down in a bar.
在吧台边坐下
Hitting on the waitress. That's romantic.
偶遇女服务员,很浪漫
He is!
他很浪漫!
Every time he goes away,
每次他出去
he brings me back a present
都给我带礼物回来
like this
这个就是
Those are from Sedona.
这是从瑟多纳带回来的
His mother lives there in a retirement home.
他妈退休了住在那里
What's going on?!
怎么了?
Out of the car, Juan Bobo!
从车里出来!
This is a private road.
这是私人道路
I can explain. Callete! -
我可以解释,-闭嘴!
What'd we do?
要干吗?
Shut your uth, American.
闭嘴,美国佬
u?paso
发生什么了
This is state property! No vehicles allowed!
这是国家所有! 车子不得通行!
All roads within two miles of Sona are closed.
索纳监狱周边两英里的路都封锁了
We, we didn't see any signs.
我们没有看到任何指示牌
Where were you going?
你们要去哪?
San Isabel.
桑伊萨贝尔
San Isabel? Yeah.
桑伊萨贝尔? -是的
This your car?
这是你的车吗?
It's my car.
是我的
The papers in the glove box.
文件在工具箱里
This is why my friends don't visit Panama.
所以我朋友不愿意来巴拿马
You cops bother everyone.
你们警察到处惹事
This road is not for tourists.
这条路不对游客开放
If I ever catch you out here again,
别让我再在这里看到你
I'll remeber you.
我记住你了
It ain't gonna happen again.
不会再看到我了
Okay, go on.
好吧,快走
Anda.
走吧
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. This is not gonna work.
没事,这办法行不通
Where's the coast from here? I don't know, maybe three miles. -
海滩离这里多远? -我不知道,大概三英里吧
All right, time for plan B. Come on.
好吧,实行B计划,走吧
Found some more of these.
再多找点过来
We can make rope out of this hammock.
我们可以用吊床来做绳子
Come on. You don't want to go in there.
走吧,你不是想要去那里吧
If you want to get out of this place I do.
如果你要出去的话,我就得这么做
Stay here.
待着别动
he Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂,喂,喂!
Move it!
快走!
Come on!
快点
What is it, chained down?
这个是什么,连锁反应?
It's hanging by a thread.
真是千钧一发啊
It'll have to wait.
得等等了
It's 4:30.
已经4:30了
We've got less than 24 hours. We'll make it. -
只剩下24小时不到了,-我们能搞定
Tell me why.What? -
告诉我为什么? -什么?
What's so urgent we can't get
什么事情这么紧急
you out of here the day after tomorrow?
我非得在后天之前把你弄出去?
I don't know. I don't have all the answers.
我不知道,我什么都不知道
You don't me, I don't know you,
你不了解我,我也不了解你
but it's your job to get me out of here.
但是把我弄出去是你的任务
We'll come back later.
晚点再过来吧
I'll take this as well.
我要个这个
Down here for the summer? Yep. -
过来避暑的? -是的
That's what I thought, back in 1985.
我也是这么认为,回溯到1985年
Two wives, 20 years later.
我有两个妻子, 20年过去了
Want everything in here?
还有其他需要吗?
Yeah, thanks.
没了,谢谢
International waters far out?
公海有多远?
That's 12 nautical miles.
12海里
12 nautical miles, huh?
12海里,对吗?
Is that gonna do it here?
就要这些了?
Uh, yeah.
是的
$99.25.
99.25美元
Here.
给你
All right.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What did you get?
你拿的是什么?
Supplies. Can you pop the trunk, please?
供给装备,你能帮我打开后车盖吗?
Who am I gonna tell, honestly?
说实话我还能告诉谁?
You could be a Russian spy for all I know.
你可能是个俄罗斯间谍
Live out of this thing?
把这些丢了吧?
I have to be
我得做好准备
prepared in case of an emergency.
以防不测
Well, we got an emergency.
好吧,我们有件紧急的事
I'm not going anywhere
除非你告诉我要去哪
until you tell me where we're going.
不然我哪也不去
Solana Beach. Why?
索拉纳海滩,-去那干吗?
They killed Sara.
他们杀了莎拉
I'm trying to make damn sure they don't kill my son.
我得确保他们没杀我儿子
You don't think for a second
如果你不考虑一下
your boy's not on that list, stay here.
你男朋友还在监狱的话,就待在这里吧
I couldn't care less.
我太在乎他了
What is it?
怎么了?
It's... Augusto.
是奥古斯特
He won't
他不会
pay the payment for you anymore.
再给你钱了
I went to him for payment like every Monday, and...
我每周一照例问他要钱,但是...
he said it's not his responsibility
他说这不是他的职责
and that I should ask you.
我得问你要
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不
You tell Augusto
你告诉奥古斯特
I don't pay for sex.
我不为性爱买单
I know, I did.
我知道,我这么说了
But... what I do?
但是...我能做什么?
I don't see anyone else...
我找不到其他人了...
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, neither do I.
我也是
You in charge of the food now?
你是负责食物的?
No boss. I'm the new gravedigger.
不,长官,我是新来的挖墓人
You need to sign in
你上车前
before you get on the truck.
要先登记
I was just about to.
我正准备去
Have you read the rulebook?
你读过规章手册了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Read it again.
再好好读读
On the other side, when we get out of here,
换句话说,我们出去之后
what's gonna happen?
会发生什么?
We're gonna meet someone from this company...
我们得会一会组织的人
Apparently.
当然
And then they're gonna kill me.
他们会杀了我
You know that.
你知道的
If they wanted to kill you,
如果他们要杀你的话
you'd already be dead.
你早就死了
I don't see why they keep me alive.
我不知道他们干吗让我活着
It's like you said-- you've got something they want.
就像你说的,你有他们要的东西
Once I give it to them, I'll be no use to them.
我告诉他们的话,我就没利用价值了
Right?
对吗?
I don't have all the answers.
我什么都不知道
All I know is it's my job to get you out of here.
我只知道我要把你弄出去
Let's go.
走吧
It's twofer Tuesday, my one-time special just for you.
这是周三的两剂毒品,我特意给你留的
But there's a price.
但是不能白给你
Lechero's getting pret sensitive about the cash flow.
勒齐对流动资金很敏感
Well, I'm a little short right now.
我现在手头紧
No worries, Alex.
别担心,阿历克斯
I am not gonna leave you hanging, all right?
我不会让你为难的,好吗?
We can just start you a tab.
我们可以给你赊账
Think he saw us?
他看到我们了吗?
Guess we'll find out.
猜猜我们能找到什么
My third year in school,
我大三的时候
we studied electrical engineering with a focus on EMPs.
我学的是电力工程EMP专业
That's electromagnetic pulses.
EMP就是电磁脉冲的意思
If you hook up a pow source to a transmitter,
如果你把能量源放到发射器上
it generates a pulse.
就能发射电磁脉冲
That pulse crashes anything electronic.
脉冲会干扰所有的电子设备
What's that, like an intro
那是什么,就像简介
an intro into anti-terrorist tactics?
反恐战略的简介?
Basically. These days,
差不多吧,这些天
they have to teach students how to defend
他们教学生
their structures.
如何保护他们的结构
Fortunately for us, that guard tower is...
幸运的是,那个监视塔
It was engineered a long time ago.
已经造好很久了
I'm guessing you always won the elementary science fair.
我猜你是基础科学的常胜将军
Plug this in.
把这个插上去
Did it crash the telly?
电视信号受干扰了吗?
We're too far away.
我们隔得太远了
But it is doing exactly what we need it to.
但是起作用了,正如我们需要的那样
Okay.
没事
Get out! Why? -
快出来! -为什么?
They're coming in.
他们冲进来了
Ahora mismo.
马上离开这
Stay here. Do not let them see her.
呆在这,别让人发现她
Do not!
千万别被发现!
Colonel.
上校
We received no word of this!
我们没有收到通知啊
A rifle scope waseen from the tower.
塔楼上发现了狙击枪瞄准镜
Capitan Hurtado saw it with his own eyes.
胡塔多队长亲眼所见的
That's impossible.
根本不可能
There is a gun in your prison,
狱中有把枪
and it was pointing at one of my men.
而且瞄准着我的人
We are going to find it.
我们会找出来的
This looks good.
这看上去很不错
For what?
怎么说?
Have a seat.
坐下
What am I supposed
我在这边应该
to doing here?
干些什么呢?
Look like you're having fun.
表现的你很享受就行
When was the last time you saw your son?
你最后一次见到你儿子是什么时候?
You know, Lincoln,
林肯,你该知道的
I don't automatically trust people either,
我不会轻信别人
but at least I can tell when they have good intentions.
但至少我能分辨他们是否出于善意
Good for you.
能这样不错
You know, I'm not gonna try to prove myself anymore.
我不会再来证明自己的立场
You do your job, and I'll do mine.
我们互不相干,各忙各的
You need something?
你需要什么?
What? You need something? -
你说什么? -你需要什么?
No.
不需要
Good.
很好
Don't you worry. It's all gonna be okay.
别担心,会没事的
No, it's not. I promise you, I will not let -
会有麻烦的,-我向你保证
anyone find you in here.
我不会让任何人发现你在这里
Oh... Lechero hate me.
勒齐一定恨死我了
Lechero does not hate you.
勒齐不会恨你
You hold a very special place in his heart.
你在他心目中地位特殊
So many girls can take my place.
有这么多的女孩可以取代我
No, he's smart. He knows you're better than them.
不,他很明白,知道你比他们都好
You're a real woman.
你是个真女子
A woman of her own will, her own desire.
有自己意志,自己追求的女子
You know what I am.
你知道我是怎样的人
In this world, sister, we are all prostitutes.
妹子,这个世界上我们都是出卖自身的人
You are a queen.
你是女皇
Whose cell is that?
这是谁的狱室?
In the corner?
在角上的那个?
Is that your cell?
是你的狱室吗?
You
你!
Is that your cell?
是你的狱室吗?
It's mine!
是我的
It's mine.
是我的
I found this.
我找到了这个
It's not a weapon.
这不是什么武器
I know what it is.
我知道这是什么
Why were you watching me?
你为什么看我们?
i want to ask you one more time.
我只再问你一遍
Why were you watching me?
你为什么要监视我
I wasn't watching you -I saw you. -
我没有监视你,-我看见你了
Answer the question!
回答我!
I don't know what you think you saw but i wasn't watching you.
我不知道你看到了什么,不过我真的没有监视你
Lie!
撒谎
I wasn't watching you.
我真的没有监视你
It's mine.
那是我的
Why were you watching him?
你为什么监视他?
I... I wasn't. I was, uh...
我没有,我只是...
I was watching birds.
我在观察鸟
Yes.
是的
Yes.
就是这样
See?
看这个
Why did you not speak up before?
你之前为什么不说?
I, uh...
我...
I was scared.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我真的很害怕
Coward.
懦夫
Hurtado! Ya. Dejelo.
胡塔多,我们走
Come on.
还差一点
Come on!
就那么一点
please, please, please.
拜托,别这样
come on.
不会吧
He's coming back up here.
他要回上来了
Now, don't worry.
现在,不用担心了
It's all going to be okay.
不会有什么事的
You have a little mascara right there.
你脸上的妆有点掉了
You need to look pretty for Lechero.
在他面前你得非常漂亮才行
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait right here.
在这里等着吧
A patrol passed through, but they didn't stay.
巡逻队来过,不过他们没有久留
Knock some things over then walked away.
乱搜了一通,然后走了
I hid your woman in a safe place,
我当时让她躲在一个安全的地方
but I'd be lying
不过说老实话
if I didn't say it was a close call.
当时可真够险的
Is she alone?
她现在一个人待着?
Yeah.
是的
Hey.
你好啊
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕
No, no, my dear.
没事的,亲爱的
They're gone.
他们走了
I should go, too.
我想我也该走了
No, no, no. What's the rush?
别,别,急什么
Come on. No, I should
来吧,不要了,我要...
get home.
回家了
Patr,
老大
I gave her the money.
钱是我给她的
I was going to replace it myself
我先把钱给她
at the end of the day, when I get my cut.
月底时候拿我的那份补上
I just didn't get a chance to tell you.
我只是一直没机会跟你汇报这事
She had no money to get home.
她根本没钱回家
Is this true?
是这样吗?
Yes.
是的
With all due respect.
我这么说没有一点不敬的意思
Surely you don't want your mistress travelin' broke.
你一定不愿让你情人一分钱不带就上路的
She'd end up in a taxi
不然的话,她就算打到车
with no way to pay the cab fare.
也没钱付打的费啊
Ah, you did this?
啊,你这么做
For me?
是为了帮我的忙啊
Si, patr.
当然了,老大
Teodoro.
蒂博格
The one that does all
你为我可真的
the useful things for me, huh?
做了好多贡献呢
And now you do the thinking for me.
你是真心实意的替我着想了
No, no, it's not like that, patr--
也不能都这么说,老大
Get the bucket.
去拿水桶
Wash my feet.
来给我洗脚
So what do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I'm afraid that's not good enough.
这个回答可不怎么样
Please just give me a moment to think.
得了,给我点时间考虑一下
Wasting time is not an option for me, Michael.
我可不能在这里耗下去了,迈克尔
I need to be out of here by tomorrow.
我明天必须得出去
I know, just in time for be out your next fishing trip,omorrow.
我有数,赶紧出去好赶上钓鱼之旅
or is it a bird-watching trip? I forget.
还是,你的赏鸟之旅啊,我可记不清楚了
That's my trip log, I've told you.
那是我的航海日志,我告诉过你
I need to retrace my steps.
我必须按图索骥
I'm doing everything they tell me, the same thing you are.
我只能按照他们吩咐的去做,你不也是嘛
just, just leave me alone, please.
你让我一个人待会行不,求你了
You know, before I was arrested,
告诉你,我被抓起来之前
a man came to my flat and took my addresses.
一个人闯进我的公寓,拿走了我的通讯录
They know the name of everyone I care about
他们知道我所在意的每个人的名字
and how to find them.
以及如何找到他们
Well, they already found everyone I care out. Okay?
事实上他们已经找了我所在意的每个人
If you can't get me out of here, tell me now.
如果你不能把我弄出去,现在就告诉我
because time is running out.
我没有时间了
Huh?!
明白吗?
Look, it's hot today.
真是个大热天
Yeah.
是的
Prefer the heat than the cold any day.
和冷天相比还是每天热点好
You know my brother and I wanted to come
你知道我和我兄弟准备离开这
down here to Panama
流亡巴拿马
and start a dive shop like the one we were at today.
开家冲浪店就像我们今天去过的那家
My boy, he was gonna leave school and help us
我儿子,他应该离开学校来帮我们
start the family business.
打理家族生意
When this is all over, why don't you do it?
当一切了结,这有什么不可以呢?
Too much bad stuff's happened.
发生了很多糟糕的事
Still, you can make it work.
你向来都可以搞定的
It's only gonna work if... if Whistler cooperates.
一切都可以搞定,如果惠斯勒合作的话
he plays games, people get hurt.
他玩花样,就会害了别人
You understa that, right?
你懂我的意思吗?
He doesn't want anyone to get hurt.
他并不希望任何人受伤
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Our getaway vehicle.
我们的逃亡工具
Now,
现在听好了
the next time you see him,
你下次见到他的时候
I want you to tell him what you saw.
我想让你告诉他你所看到的
Tell him we're all in this together.
告诉他我们同舟共济
We're part of a team.
我们是团队一员
You understand?
你明白吗?
Okay. Yeah.
好的
All right, get up.
好了,走吧
We're coming back.
我们会回来的
No, this way.
不,走这边
What?
什么?
This way, come on.
是这条路,来吧
Okay
好吧
If all goes well,
如果一切顺利
we'll see them tomorrow.
明天我们就可以见到他们了
Job well done. Thank you.
干得好,谢谢
I thought you said I was gonna get five thousand dollars.
我以为你说我可以得到5千美金
That's what I'm talking about.
我就是在说这个
Nono, no, no, no.
不,不,不
You said one time.
你说一次性付的
Was it difficult?
这有什么困难的?
That's not the point.
不是这个意思
One time is one time.
一次归一次
This can work out for both of us.
这对你我来说都好
If we're gonna do this today,
如果我们今天行动
we got to replace everything we lost.
我们要寻回失去的一切
Like what?
比如?
For starters, a new exit point.
首先是一个新的出口
It's got to be on the south side of the building.
应该开在建筑物的南边
Look at this guy, again.
又是你这个家伙
I know you, huh?
我认识你,对吗?
Afraid not. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -
恐怕不认识,-好吧,好吧
You're McFadden, right?
你是麦克法登,对吧?
Nice, 1997?
1997年在尼斯对吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
You've confused me with someone else.
你认错人了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I swear.
肯定是你,我发誓
You were with the ambassador.
你和大使在一起
You've mistaken me for someone else.
你把我当成别人了
Chap's insane.
这家伙疯了
Come on, guys, got something to show you.
来吧,伙计们,给你们看点东西
I'm sure I didn't observe the guards' behavior
我确定在你们做事的时候
in as much detail as you guys,
没有看到警察所有动作
but I did notice something yesterday.
但我昨天注意到一些迹象
Right around this time.
也是这个时间
That's the day shift.
现在是换班时间
They start by 6:00
他们这批人6点就在了
Just keep looking, keep looking.
继续监视
There.
这儿
Where'd you get your cup, Alex?
你在哪拿到的杯子,阿历克斯?
I got it in the courtyard, but apparently it's from him.
在院子里,显然是他丢下的
He has one in the morning and one after lunch.
早上有个人,午餐后还有一个
Man's got to have his fix.
会有人来接班的
If we get that cup...
如果我们拿到杯子的话...
We get to the man.
我们也能搞定那个家伙
We got to move.
我们要行动了