You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.
你准备越狱,斯科菲尔德先生
And you're taking me with you.
你得带上我
So with this deal
那么
what specifically are they expecting from me?
他们到底想从我这得到些什么?
They need to know everything.
他们想知道所有的事
They want to confirm that you have viable,
他们要确认你的消息可靠
incriminating information
并且能够帮助他们定罪
and that you can be a cooperative witness.
还要你乖乖地做个证人
Show me the pictures.
给我看看照片
I can't show you the pictures, man.
没照片看,兄弟
She's dead, Michael.
她死了,迈克尔
I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.
不是说好了,你最好别来这吗
I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.
我得知道这次耽搁会有多大影响
four more days
再给我四天
If I'm out of here by then
要是我能离开这的话
I can still do it.
我仍然能够做到
I'll let the brothers know.
我会转告那两兄弟的
Michael.
迈克尔
You like this?
我看起来怎么样
Yeah.
不错
It's a special occasion.
今天是个特殊的日子
My dad's coming today,
我爸爸今天要来看我
so I'm just gonna wait here till he shows up.
我在等他过来
You look sharp.
蛮精神的
Thanks.
谢谢
Scofield , you have a vistor
斯科菲尔德,有访客
LJ. Is he...? -Alive. -LJ
他还...? 还活着
Giving us four more days.
又给了我们4天时间
Okay, good.
好
Listen, back at the exchange point,
听着,在交易地点
I saw three body bags.
我看到了3个尸体袋
You, me and LJ,
你,我,还有小LJ的
we weren't getting out of there alive.
他们没想放过我们
That's the last time I get caught flatfooted.
我不会再鲁莽行事了
Then do what you got to do, Linc.
那就去做你该做的事,林肯
As long as I take care of my end, right?
我会管好我这里的事,行吗?
Michael, I know you're angry with me about Sara, but...
迈克尔我知道莎拉的事,你很生我的气,但...
You lied.
你说谎了
I had to lie.
我不得不说谎
Your son is my nephew,
你儿子是我侄子
and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.
我会为他做一切的
But apparently...
但显然...
apparently you only think I only care about myself.
你认为我只在意自己的事
I know you don't care about yourself,
我知道你关心的不是自己
but you cared about Sara.
你关心的是莎拉
You loved her.
你爱她
And I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
But LJ's my son.
但小LJ是我儿子
I-I couldn't let anything happen to him.
我,我不能让他有事
You know that.
你知道的
You used me, Linc.
你利用了我,林肯
So I guess you and the Company have something in common.
你这点和组织倒是挺像的
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
I have tried every number I have.
我所有号码都试了一遍
Listen I will check back in headquarters
听着,我会再去总部查查
and see what they say.
看他们怎么说
Never mind.
别管了
I found him.
我找到他了
Carter Blue Label.
蓝色卡特
You always had such
你虽然出身平凡
high-end taste for a girl from Wheeling.
却很有品味嘛
Since I paid for it...
还不是用我的钱...
You know how much I hate to travel, Gretchen...
你知道我有多么痛恨四处奔波,格雷琴
...but considering the mess down here, I made an exception.
但是考虑到这里的状况,我不得不破例来一趟
It was a mess before I got here.
在我来之前,这里就混乱不堪
And it's time to clean it up.
那现在是时候清理下了
We're ending this today.
今天就做个了结吧
Bang and burn.
来硬的
General, that was analyzed.
将军,我已经分析过了
What you're asking for
如此做法
is too dangerous, not to mention
太危险了,更何况
next to impossible with the given time frame.
时间上根本来不及
I remember
我认为
a substantial wire transfer to an offshore account
当一大笔钱汇到你海外帐户的时候
that took the word "impossible"
那就意味着我们的字典里没有"不可能"
out of the equation-- or tell me,
难道说
did I hire the wrong person?
是我选错了人?
I am doing my job when I tell you to seriously reconsider.
提醒你做事要三思,也是我的工作
And now, I have to do my job.
那现在,我要按我的意思办了
I don't pay you to be my advisor.
我不是花钱让你做我顾问的
You're my operator.
你只是执行任务的
You have your instructions, now get it done.
你收到命令,就得完成任务
Beuse if you don't,
不然的话
I'll make what happened to you in Mosul
你上次在摩苏尔
feel like a massage.
遭受的一切就只是个开头罢了
This was a big mistake, Gretchen.
这件事是个错误,格雷琴
You can't make a habit of coming to Sona.
你不能老来这里
I won't.
我不会了
Because we're going with the bang and burn .
因为我们要来硬的了
That's suicide.
那等于自寻死路
We have more time.
我们还有时间呢
My boss wants things to move a bit faster.
我老板想快点完事
Well, tell him you can't pull it off.
那你告诉他这样行不通
I might get killed if we do this.
这么干我可能会被杀了的
And I might get killed if we don't.
不这么干我就会被干掉了
Between you and me,
你和我之间
who do you think I care about more?
你认为我会更关心谁?
Look at me, James.
看着我,詹姆斯
See if you can tell how serious I am.
看看我有多认真
If you don't play ball,
如果你不配合
I will leave you in Sona to rot.
你就等着把牢坐穿吧
I promise.
我保证
Be ready by 5:00.
5点钟,准备好
That's when it happens.
那时行动
Everybody goes.
一起行动
What about Scofield?
斯科菲尔德如何处置?
Kill him.
杀了他
You know the consequences if I'm seen talking to you?
如果有人看到我们俩说话,你知道后果的
The military's reinforcing the bars on all the windows.
军队正在加固所有门窗上的铁栏
Can you talk to the colonel,
能否和长官谈谈
get him to postpone that for a few days? .
让他暂缓几天?
After your performance yesterday,
经你昨天这么一闹
I have no further sway with the colonel.
我已经没有发言权了
Well, then I'm afraid you've brokered your way
那我恐怕你是选了条
into an escape plan that no longer exists.
根本不可能成功的路来逃生
I have an idea.
我有办法了
Lechero...!
勒齐
Wait to hear from me.
等我消息
What?
怎么了
Some of the men don't feel the need to pay their debts anymore.
有些人不想再付保护费给你了
It's been one week, man,
已经一周了
and we lost three men.
我们已经少了三个人了
Now, if we gonna keep Sona, we're gonna need numbers.
现在,如果我们要控制索纳监狱,我们需要人手
I don't trust nobody here right now especially now.
这里我现在谁都不信,尤其是现在
I work with the men I have.
我只想用自己人
Really, brother?
是吗,兄弟?
You, me
你和我
and the gimp over there, we gonna run this place?
还有那个废物,就靠我们三个?
I want to bring on Cristobal.
我想带上克里斯托巴
He's solid, man.
他靠得住,老大
One of them Darrien ghetto boys.
又是戴伦犹太人
Bring him up.
那就带上他吧
But I promise you nothing.
但是我不能保证你什么
Find me anything that can sustain heavy RPGs
找到任何可以支撑住火箭筒和
and small arms.
轻武器的东西
A Cougar, a Stryker.
一支美洲豹,一支步行者
Not gonna happen.
那不可能
I do have a call in to a Sergeant York, but...
我请示过约克中士,但是...
Yeah, that's not going to cut it.
计划不会改变
Call Suezamel, put him on standby,
打给苏扎梅尔,让他待命
tell him we might need him.
有需要会找他
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
We're doing this at 5:00?
我们5点就行动?
well we could wait until tonight
我们是可以等到晚上
when our guys are moving too fast
除非我们的行动够快
for our night vision to work properly.
眼睛够好使
You could even tag along if you want.
干不干随你
Get it done. Escape Atrevido Disuelto
快去,快跑
Hello.
你好
Yes, I'm trying to locate the family of Mr. James Whistler.
我找詹姆斯·惠斯勒先生的家人
I-I am his-I'm his wife.
我...我是...他妻子
Who's calling?
你是哪位?
My name is Tommy Day.
我叫汤米·戴
I own the apartment building Mr. Whistler rents from.
我是惠斯勒先生的房东
There's been a busted pipe in his unit that's caused
他房里有根管子坏了
some damage to the apartment next door.
导致邻居家受到损害
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I think you have confused James with someoneelse.
我想你把詹姆斯和其他人弄混了
He's not renting another apartment.
他没租什么公寓
Oh, I assure you Mr. Whistler is my tenant.
我确定是惠斯勒先生租了我的房子
I couldn't find anyone to contact after his conviction,
自从他服刑后我就找不到人了
but when the mail came, I checked his phone bill.
但是我看到了他的一封话费账单
There were numerous calls to this number.
他给这个号码打了很多电话
If you could please come to the apartment,
如果你能过来的话
the address is 40 AbelBravo in Obarrio,
地址是奥瓦里奥阿贝尔布拉沃40号
Unit 4.
4单元
Tell your men the intel says
告诉他们英特尔公司说
the Panamanians have no access to SAM.
巴拿马人无法进入串行存取存储器
Yeah.
喂
There's been a development.
有进展了
The Company's giving us four more days.
又给了我们四天时间
Okay. -Problem is
好的,问题是
I, uh, I don't know how we're getting out of here.
我...不知道我们怎么出去
Lechero might have some ideas, but I'm still waiting
勒齐或许有办法,我还在等
to hear from him.
他的消息
I'm sorry, is this a bad time for you?
对不起,你现在不方便吗
It's been an intense 24 hours.
这一天很难熬
I have things on my mind.
我脑子里很乱
Yeah, like your last trip to visitation maybe.
也许和你上一次的探视有关
What, you're a spy now?
怎么,你监视我?
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she didn't really strike me
如果说错了别怪我,不过她看起来
as the girlfriend type.
不像我喜欢的类型啊
She was Company.
她是组织派来的
After your failed escape, she came to remind me
你越狱失败后,她来提醒我
that I have a stake in this, too,
我也是在冒险
which you seem to have forgotten.
你似乎忘了这一点
So forgive me if I don't jump for joy
如果你说在筹备另一个越狱计划
when you say you're working on a plan
别怪我没有兴高采烈
that may very well fail again.
因为那个计划可能又会失败
I've got to get out of here,
我必须得出去
and it's getting to the point where I don't care how.
无论用什么方法
Got what we talked about?
明白我的意思了吗
You never met me.
你从没见过我
Oh, my God.
天哪
What the hell is going on?
发生什么事了?
Shales...
谢尔斯...
What about Oscar Shales?
奥斯卡·谢尔斯怎么了?
He... raped, killed, tortured.
他...强奸,杀人,虐待
I couldn't turn, turn him over
但我没办法治他罪
to some scumbag lawyer who was just gonna get him off or...
那些混账律师要把他弄出去
or... no, no, I just...
不...我只是...
so I killed him.
所以我杀了他
And I felt... good.
我感觉...很好
I felt, I felt really good.
非常非常好
But then, you know, came the visions
然后你知道吗,我脑海里就一直出现
of Shales begging for his life,
谢尔斯求我放他生路的一幕
and I couldn't get rid of them,
我摆脱不了
so I, I got these drugs that kept me on an even keel.
所以我得靠吃药来保持平静
And then when I got to Sona,
当我到了索纳监狱
I coul get my pills, so I had to...
我拿不到药,所以我不得不...
improvise.
临时救急
Did you want me to get drugs for you?
要我帮你弄点药吗
I assume that whoever set this up must think
我确信想让我作证的人
that I might have some value.
一定是觉得我还有价值
It's why you came back for me.
这是你回来找我的原因吧
I came here to help a man that I respect and care about.
我是来帮助一个我敬仰和关心的人
And I appreciate that.
荣幸之至
But I can't testify like this.
但是我现在这个样子没法作证
Please...
求你了...
Please...
求你了...
One inch of reinforced steel on every window.
窗户上都加了一英尺厚的强化钢
Nothing would get through those.
没人出的去
I'll figure something out.
我会找到办法的
I know you will.
我知道你会
Listen, man, I'm sorry about before.
听着,刚才很抱歉
Like I said, things have been intense.
就像我说的,事情变得很紧张了
So much depends on this working out.
行动成功太重要了
My nephew's life depends on this working.
我侄子的命也取决于这次的行动
I know it does.
我知道
I never asked-- how old is he?
我还没问过...他多大了?
Sixteen.
16岁
Oh, hell.
天哪
Knock knocka.
叮咚,叮咚
What do you want?
你来干嘛?
Me? I just came by to slip something
我? 我只是来把一些东西
into your mail slot.
扔进你的信箱里
It's from El Patron himself,
是老大给的
but it was made for your eyes only.
但是只给你们看
Grabby.
收好了
That don't look like no invitation
我看这可不像是一个舞会
to the Sona-Hains Dance.
邀请函什么的
What do you got cooking up with Lechero, huh?
你和勒齐在策划什么事?
It's none of your business, Theodore.
不关你的事,蒂博格
You want to keep secrets?
你想对我保密?
You want to treat me like a pesky insect? Fine.
你当我是一支讨厌虫? 随便你
Just remember, information, like crumbs,
给我记住,情报,就像面包屑
always trickles down to the vermin on the floor.
总会撒落在地上让虫子吃掉的
4:00?
4点钟?
It's a sketch of Lechero's quarters.
这是勒齐牢房的草图
To be honest, when a tenant pays a year's rent in advance
老实说,如果有房客提前支付一年的房租
and then gets locked up,
也不来住的话
I normally rent the place out
我一般都会把这房子再租出去
and double my money, but, uh,
赚双倍的钱,不过
James was a good man.
詹姆斯人不错
I was hoping things would turn out well for him.
我一直希望他的事情可以有转机
Look, uh, miss...
我说,夫人
a lot of guys have a little something on the side.
很多人都会有一些自己的秘密
This apartment, I mean, whoever he brought here,
我是说,这个公寓,无论他带谁来过这里
doesn't mean he didn't love ya.
并不意味着他不爱你
You said you have James' insurance paper?
你说你这有詹姆斯的保险单?
Right on. Right on.
稍等,马上
I'll, uh, I'll go get them.
我去给你拿来
Oh, God.
哦,我的天
There's another door in here.
那儿还有一扇门
"4413"
"4413."
4413, huh?
4413,对吧
What about Scofield?
那斯科菲尔德怎么办
Kill him.
干掉他
You know, if Lechero didn't send this,
如果这个草图不是勒齐给我们的
T-Bag might be setting me up for someone.
那么这事就是有人派蒂博格算计我的
I say we get out of here.
我们从这里出去
I'm truly sorry you got caught up in my troubles, Michael.
迈克尔,你因为我惹上了这么多麻烦,很抱歉
Scofield.
斯科菲尔德
I take it there's another code.
这儿还有一个密码锁
I'm the only one that knows it.
我是唯一知道的人
For a man who likes keeping a secret,
对于一个喜欢保密的人
choosing T-Bag as a go-between
选择蒂博格作为送信人
might not be the smartest move.
可不是一个明智的选择
Yeah, by the time he figures it out, we'll be long gone.
是的,不过当他想明白的时候,我们早就跑远了
Sammy's on his way back. Let's go.
萨米正在回来的路上,走吧
What the hell's this?
这是他妈什么?
Underground tunnel.
地下通道
The old administration used it
原来看守用做
to travel between cellblocks A and B.
从A区到B区的通道
After the riots, they moved us all to B.
自从暴动之后,他们把我们都转移到了B区
And then the soldiers came in,
然后当兵的就
blew this tunnel up.
把这个通道炸了
Looks like someone already tried to get through the debris.
看起来有人已经试图打通这些废墟了
I never planned to spend my whole life in Sona.
我可没打算一辈子都待在这里
Just didn't expect it to end so soon.
只是没想到这么快就得走了
You're the engineer, though, right?
你是工程师,对吧
You can dig our way out of this?
我想你能弄条路出去吧?
Yeah, me and a couple of payloaders.
是的,但我需要几个装载机
Now, you listen.
给我听好了
You're gonna dig out of this place.
你必须得从这里挖出去
We're not digging out, but we might be diggin up.
我们不能挖出去,不过我们可以试试向上挖
Hello, Sofia.
你好,索菲亚
Hello. Who are you?
你好,你是谁
Friend of James.
詹姆斯的一个朋友
Old friend.
老朋友
Well, he isn't here.
他现在不在
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
I can see why James loves you.
我可知道詹姆斯为什么喜欢你了
You are beautiful.
你真漂亮
If you keep sticking your nose where
如果你继续到处瞎打探消息
it doesn't belong,
而不乖乖待着的话
I'm gonna make him miss you very, very much.
我会让他再也见不到你的
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你知道我的意思了吧
Good.
很好
You don't need to worry about this.
这个不需要你来操心
Now listen very carefully to me, Sofia, and you won't get hurt.
听清楚了索菲亚,这样你才不会受到伤害
I want you to go home and do your hair
我要你回家待着,做做头发
and paint your nails and get all ready
涂好指甲,准备好
for when James comes home.
等着詹姆斯回家
You two will live happily ever after.
然后你们就幸福地过一辈子
What do you want from him?
你想从他这儿得到什么
See? You're not listening already.
瞧,你又不听话了
Don't get in the way,
别插手这事
or I promise you things will get very bad for you.
不然你会很难堪的
You are truly beautiful.
你真的很漂亮
I hope you can stay that way.
我希望你可以始终这样
Get the hell out of here
现在滚吧
All right, if we can get through
好吧,如果我们可以穿过天花板
the ceiling, the foundation and the earth on top othat,
地基,还有上面的土层
we can make it out into the middle of no-man's-land
我们就可以上到禁入区了
and maybe hit the fence before we get shot.
然后我们可以在被击中之前到达围栏
Yeah. Well, we wouldn't want that.
是啊,我们可不想被射死
Yes, but you can dig out, though, right?
对的,不过你确实可以挖通,对吧
Based on gravity and the kind of sand that Sona's built on,
根据重力学和索纳地下的沙质情况来看
we're gonna need some kind of support brace for the tunnel.
我们在挖掘时需要支柱来支撑这个通道
Or...
不然的话
Or what?
不然怎样?
The whole thing collapses and we're buried alive.
不然整个隧道会坍塌,我们就会被活埋
Go on and relax, huh?
大家随便点
I'll get some rum.
我去弄点朗姆酒来
How long will this take?
这要花多久时间
Maybe two days.
大约两天
I got to get upstairs, estimate exactly where
我得上楼去看看,估算我们
in no-man's land that tunnel's gonna let out.
从隧道出去后到底处于禁入区的什么方位
Where you going? I'm meditating.
你去哪,我正考虑问题呢
Just getng rum for Cristobal and his boys.
来给克里斯托巴和他的人弄点朗姆酒
Rum?! His boys?!
朗姆酒? 给他的人
No, I said I'd meet with Cristobal,
我确实说过愿意见见克里斯托巴
not every half-breed in Sona.
但不是一大堆人
Well, they up there right now.
不过,他们现在正在上面呢
So, let's go.
那我们走
Let me just get some rum, now. -No, man.
让我给他们弄点朗姆酒吧,没门
Then drink beer like everyone else.
让他们向其他人一样喝啤酒好了
Look, man, offer them something good.
我说,哥们,给他们点好东西
Don't make me look fool.
不要让我难堪
The rum is for me, Sammy.
这酒是我的,萨米
No?
我说不行
You have a problem with that?
你有意见吗
No, sir.
没意见,先生
Good.
很好
Let's go.
那我们走吧
Let's get back to work.
我们继续干吧
Hey, only Lechero has the code.
只有勒齐才知道密码
We don't need a code.
我们不需要密码
Now, get inside.
进去
before Sammy comes back.
在萨米回来之前
Alex?
阿历克斯
Where's Agent Lang?
兰探员呢
Agent... I don't know.
她...不知道
But what the hell's wrong with you? What's going on?
你这是怎么了,发生什么了吗
I have a right to be nervous.
我有权紧张
My life is on the line, you know?
我的处境很危险,不是吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You have given live press conferences your entire life.
你以前总是召开现场记者招待会
I've seen you many times. You're an old pro.
我见过很多次了,你是老手了
Now, splash some water on your face.
去洗个脸
The panel wants us there right now, immediately.
陪审团让我们现在就去,马上
What? -Get dressed.
什么? 穿好衣服
Or would you rather have me
还是你想让我
drag your ass back to Sona?
把你再送回索纳?
Water on the face. Get your suit on. We're going.
洗洗脸,穿上西装,我们现在就走
Yeah, it's Sullins.
是,这是苏林斯
Uh, we're almost ready to move here.
我们马上就出发了
Where the hell is Lang?
兰到底去哪了
No.
不
Where are we at?
我们进展如何
Everything's in place.
一切就绪
Good. We've done our part.
不错,我们准备好了
Now it's time for Whistler to step up and do his.
现在就等惠斯勒了
Come 5:00, he better be ready.
5点过来,他最好准备好了
Three feet of concrete and rebar,
打通三尺厚的钢筋混凝土
plus ten feet of dirt and sand,
和10尺的泥沙
before we see sky.
我们就能看见外面了
Are you all right?
你怎么了
To be completely honest...
老实说
no,
不好
not really.
一点儿都不
I have this thing for, uh, confined spaces.
我不能呆在狭窄的空间里
Are you telling me you're claustrophobic?
你有幽闭恐怖症?
Ever since I was a...
从我还是个...
boy.
孩子的时候
Um, you know, I need to be upstairs.
我必须上去
That's not really an option right now.
现在不行
Well, staying here is not really an option for me, either.
我真的不能呆在这里
I suggest you get yourself togetr.
振作一下
I just need some air.
我去透透气
What the hell's the matter with you?
你到底怎么了
I need to get out of here; I need air. -Hey, you walk
我得出去透透气,如果你现在上去
through that door with Sammy on the other side,
萨米就在那里
you'll never need air again.
你上去就死定了
You don't understand,I need to get out of here now.
你不明白的,我得离开这里
Why don't you tell me what's really going on here, Whistler?
告诉我究竟发生了什么惠斯勒
Why do you keep looking at your watch?
你干嘛总看表
What are you really up to?
你到底要去哪
Scofield, the men are gone, let's move.
斯科菲尔德,他们走了,快走
I need your cell phone.
我想用一下手机
No, Sammy's on his way, get out of here.
不行,萨米马上就回来了,离开这里
I have to call my brother. -No, cell phone stays with me. Now,
我得打电话给我哥,不行,手机得放我这
get out of here!
赶紧离开这儿
Well, just so that we're clear, Americano,
美国佬,我们得说说清楚
she's got no electricity and no running water.
这房子没通电,没有自来水
Septic's out, too, but there's an outhouse in the woods.
而且屋里没有卫生间,但是林子里可以方便
It's perfect. A hundred bucks a month. $200.
不错,一个月100-200
A hundred bucks a month.
就100块
Deal.
成交
But I don't want growing no drugs on the land.
但是不准种毒品
No marijuana.
也不准种大麻
You got that?
听见了吗
Welcome home, my friend. -Thanks.
欢迎回家,朋友,谢了
Listen, man, if you want to get out of here,
哥们儿,如果你现在不想干了
I'd get it and Michael would, too.
我会理解的,迈克尔也会的
You've done more than enough.
你已经做了很多了
If I had a kid in the same situation as your son,
如果换作我儿子被绑架
would you and your brother walk out on me?
你们兄弟俩会帮我吗
Yeah.
当然会了
Here, this is good.
这里就行
Put it down there.
把它放在这
Okay, hold on.
拿好
You ready?
准备好了?
Yeah.
是的
I hope this works, papi.
我希望这能管用,伙计
All right, let's go.
我们走
McGrady.
麦格雷迪
I need your help.
帮我个忙
Not now, bro-- my father finally got here; I'm gonna go see him.
现在不行,我爸爸已经到了,我得出去见他
Actually, uh, I need his help, too.
事实上,我也需要他的帮助
What you want from my old man?
你想让他干什么
I just need someone to deliver
我只是想找个信任的人
a message on the outside, someone I can trust.
能在外面帮我传个消息
Hell, no. My papa's straight as razor blade.
不,我爸爸性格很直
He don't get into kind of trouble like you do.
他不想惹事上身
It's not trouble, it's just a phone call. -No.
不会惹麻烦的,只是打个电话,不
I love my father.
我爱我爸爸
And I love my brother, and if he doesn't get this message
我也爱我哥哥,如果他没有收到消息的话
something horrible's gonna happen to him.
就会发生可怕的事
Look something really bad is going on.
听着非常不好的事情就会发生
Please.
求你了
Hello, son.
你好吗,儿子
Papa.
爸爸
You look very handsome.
你看起来很帅嘛
Like your school picture.
像你以前在学校照片里的样子
Gracias.
谢谢
I cleaned a guy's cell for this shirt.
我帮一个人清扫了房间,换来了这个衬衫
You should be in school now...
你现在应该在学校的...
It's okay, Papa. with your friends.
没关系,爸爸和你的朋友们
Papa, please, don't get upset.
求你了爸爸,别难过
I-I have friends in here.
我在这里也有朋友的
The American?
那个美国人?
Yes. He's Nice.
是的,他很好
He keeps his word, it's very rare in Sona.
他很守信用,在索纳很少见到这样的人
And, uh...
还有...
he needs my help.
他需要我帮忙
Thank God you're here.
能见到你真好
Thought you might have come a little earlier,
我还以为你会早点儿来
just to make sure I was okay.
看看我呢
I read the newspaper,I knew you were safe.
我读了报纸,知道你还好
I am for now-- but you might not be.
我是,至少现在,但你有可能会不安全
Now, listen to me carefully.
仔细听我说
Promise me you won't go anywhere near Lincoln Burrows today.
答应我今天不要去找林肯·巴罗斯
Lincoln? -It's just too dangerous
林肯? 真的很危险
to be around him, to be with him, to be near him.
只要接近他,就会有危险
Just go home and stay there,
回家呆着
and I will call you tonight.
我今天晚上给你打电话
That's all I can say.
我只能说这些
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Call me? From where? -Do you understand me?
打给我? 从哪打? 你究竟明不明白
Yeah.
明白
Promise me.
答应我
Say it out loud.
大声说出来
I promise.
我保证
Why are you so scared?
你在害怕什么?
Because I can't have you get hurt.
因为我不能让你受到伤害
Because I love you... more than anything in the world.
因为我爱你胜过一切
Do you?
是吗?
Yeah.
当然
James,
詹姆斯
I got a call today
今天我接到一个电话
from a man who said he's your landlord.
他说是你的房东
Talking about another apartment.
另一个公寓的
Should I call him back?
我要给他回话吗?
Must have been a wrong number.
肯定是打错了
He asked for you by name.
他指名道姓要找你
The man is clearly confused.
他一定是糊涂了
I don't know anything about another apartment.
我不知道什么另一个公寓
Sofia,
索菲亚
all I know is that you've got to stay away from Lincoln.
我只知道你得离林肯远点
Please.
拜托了
Okay, James.
好的,詹姆斯
I'll wait for your call.
我会等你的电话
Here.
看
I have this.
我给你带了这个
I don't want to see it.
我不想看
I'll... put it with the others.
我会把它跟其他的放在一起
I'm not coming home.
我回不了家了
Accept that.
接受现实吧
You should go.
你该走了
Make that call for my friend.
记得替我朋友打电话
Happy birthday, son.
生日快乐,儿子
Maybe we should pick up some locks
也许我们应该弄些锁
and secure the house. It can't have anything new on it.
把那房子锁起来,不能让它有所改变
The place needs to look abandoned.
那地方得弄成像是废弃的
Yeah?
喂
I have a message for you.
我给你带条口信
Don't come home for dinner.
不要回家吃晚饭
Who is this?
你是谁
I'm supposed to tell you,
我只负责告诉你
don't come home for dinner.
不要回家吃晚饭
What?
什么?
When me and Mikey were kids,
小时候,我和迈克尔
we had a code when Social Services
有一套暗号,用来对付
were trying to get me into juvie.
那些想把我关进少管所的人
He's telling me to watch my back.
这是他让我小心的暗号
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么呢
Why haven't you returned my calls or my car?
你怎么不回我电话,也不还我车?
You have him?
你看见他了吗
Yeah, he just arrived back at his hotel.
他刚回酒店
But Whistler's girl tracked him down.
但是惠斯勒的女朋友也找到他了
And she's talking
她正在跟
to Lincoln and the Mexican.
林肯和那个墨西哥人说话
After what she saw today, she could be complicating things.
她昨天看到了那些东西,一定会让事情复杂化
You have a directive?
你警告她了吗
I warned her.
我说过了
Take them all out.
把他们都干掉
What will Whistler say?
那惠斯勒会怎样?
I said take them all out
我说把他们都干掉
I don't care about your boyfriend's apartment
我不关心你男朋友
on the side, I just don't care.
在那里的公寓,不关我的事
No, I went there.
不,我去了那里
And a woman showed up;
然后一个女人来了
she threatened me.
她威胁我
She knows James.
她认识詹姆斯
Susan.
苏珊
You know her?
你认识她?
She's the one who has LJ.
小LJ就在她手上
Well, she took something I found,
她拿走了我发现的一些东西
a passport.
一本护照
It had James' picture and birthday
上面有詹姆斯的照片和生日
but his name said Gary Miller.
但名字写的是格雷·米勒
Lincoln, I don't know what's going on.
林肯我不明白是怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on
我告诉你怎么回事
your boyfriend's a liar.
你男朋友是个骗子
I told you that from the start.
我一早就说过了
James told me to stay away from you today,
詹姆斯让我今天离你远点
that it was dangerous.
因为会很危险
Let's go.
我们上
Pronto.
等一下
I need to speak to Michael Scofield.
我要找迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
I'm his brother.
我是他哥哥
How you get this number?
你怎么知道这个号码的
He called a few days back.
他几天前给我打过电话
I-I didn't answer.
我没接
But, listen, I-I need to speak to him now.
听着,我现在需要跟他讲话
Let's go.
跟上
You'll never guess Michael Scofield's brother.
你绝对猜不到,是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的哥哥
Who calls me...
谁给我打电话
and who I call,
我打给谁
is my business.
都是我的事
Where are your friends?
你的朋友呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Where are your friends?
在哪里
I don't know, Please don't shoot. Please.
我不知道,求你别开枪
Drop it.
扔掉枪
Why are you coming after this?
你为什么纠缠不休?
Different day, same problem, huh, Lincoln?
一切又重演了是吗,林肯
You know how it turned out when LJ was in this position,
那天小LJ也这样在我手里,你知道后果的
and today is no different...
今天也是一样
so be a good boy and put down the gun.
所以乖乖地放下枪
Come on, Linc.
快点,林肯
I know you've learned your lesson.
我知道你已经有过次教训了
You're right, I have.
你说得对,我是有了
For the record,
我郑重声明
this is an international hearing,
这是美国政府要求举行的
requested by the United States government,
一次国际听证会
for the purpose of hearing testimony from one Mr. Alexander Mahone.
目的是听取阿历克斯·马宏先生的证词
You gotta be kidding me.
你不是开玩笑吧
So, Mr. Mahone,
马宏先生
when were you first contacted by anyone
你第一次接触
from the group referred to the Company?
这个所谓的"组织"是什么时候
They told me...
他们告诉我
that if I didn't kill every one of the Fox River Eight,
如果我不把福克斯河越狱的8个人都杀掉
that they would come after me.
他们就会来对付我
They had all worked with-with Scofield
那些人都跟斯科菲尔德一起
on-on-on the escape,
执行了越狱计划
so the Company wasn't sure what they knew.
所以"组织"不确定他们到底知道了什么
Mr. Mahone, I'm going to ask you
马宏先生,请你
to please keep your answer related to the question.
不要答非所问
It's-it's all connected.
这些其实都互有关联的
It's just... it's-it's a web.
它是个...是张复杂的大网
And-and it's a web that I got caught in.
我身陷在这个网里
And-and Lincoln Burrows got caught in,
林肯·巴罗斯被卷入其中
and Michael Scofield got caught in.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德也是
I, if I may,
我如果可以
I think what Mr. Mahone...
我想马宏先生是想说...
We're all just like flies... -was trying to say...
我们都像苍蝇一样... 我是说...
Thank you, Mr. Sullins,
谢谢你,苏林斯先生
but we're here to hear from Mr. Mahone.
但我们要听的是马宏先生的证词
Now, we're going to try this again.
现在,我们再来一次
When were you first contacted
你什么时候第一次接触到
by the Company?
组织?
I cannot say.
我不能说
You know...
你知道...
they could be in contact with you or-or-or...
他们什么时候联络你或者
you could be in contact with them, you'd never know.
什么时候你被联络,都是未知的
It's-it's... they could be in contact with us right now.
他们也许现在正在联络我们
I know...
我知道...
it sounds crazy, right?
这听起来太疯狂了,不是么?
It's crazy... and...
简直疯了
and it would be, except for the simple fact that...
但这很有可能,而事实上...
It's true.
的确如此
The government that I had dedicated my life to
我为之卖命的政府
Manipulate and extorted me.
操纵和威逼我
Blackmailed me.
并勒索我
So that I would kill for them.
所以我才为他们杀人
And I did the things that they made me do
我所做的一切都是他们逼的
so I could protect my family.
因为我要保护我的家人
And so...
所以...
I would like to go home.
我想回家
So can I do that, please?
我能回家么?
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
I came looking
我去找了
for scrap metal for the support brace for the tunnel.
能支撑地道的废铁
Really?
当真?
Looks like a pretty tight squeeze up there.
我看来上面挺挤的
You sure there's enough fresh air,
你肯定那里有充足的氧气
or does the claustrophobia come and go?
还是只有幽闭病人才会来这种地方?
What's it like going through life always distrustful?
为什么总是如此不信任别人呢?
You tell me, James.
你告诉我,詹姆斯
Hate to break up the brouhaha, gentlemen,
不想打断你们的争吵,先生们
but Lechero would like to see you.
但勒齐想见你
Says it has something to do with your big brother.
想和你聊聊你大哥的事
Give us a moment, will you, Teodoro?
让我们单独待会好吗,蒂博格?
If your brother should ever call my cell phone again,
如果你哥再给我打电话
you tell him you're the one that's gonna pay.
告诉他你会因此付出代价的
Yeah?
喂
You got the message. -Yeah, you were right.
你收到消息了,是的,你是对的
They just tried to take us out.
他们刚想把我们干掉呢
I know.
我知道
Whistler got a visit from the Company.
组织的人曾来探视过惠斯勒
He's been acting strange ever since.
从那之后他行为就很反常
I'm telling you, Linc, something's up.
林肯,我告诉你,肯定出事了
Doing more than acting strange, man.
兄弟,还有比行为反常更严重的
He just told Sofia not to be
他告诉索菲亚别接近我
near me 'cause it's dangerous.
因为这很危险
The Company's coming after us.
组织盯上我们了
They don't need us anymore.
他们不再需要我们了
Here we go.
准备行动
They're breaking him out on their own.
他们要自己动手帮他越狱了
We're 100 yards from the target.
我们距离目标100码
Keep your eyes open. Let's get in and out fast.
保持警惕,行动要快
Come on!
来吧
Damn!
糟了
Come on!
快点
Come on! Keep it coming!
快点,加把劲
Come on! Hey!
快啊
I've got a helicopter and two inmates.
我看到了一架直升机和两名狱徒
I can't make out their faces, but they're on the roof!
我看不清他们的脸,但他们在屋顶
Come on!
快啊
Can't get a clean shot!
看不清楚
I'll get lower, take 'em out!
我降低高度,带他们走
Is that Scofield on the roof with Whistler?
是斯科菲尔德和惠斯勒在屋顶上吗
Is that really a question?
毫无疑问
He's supposed to be dead.
他死定了
Man down. Man down.
有人中枪,有人中枪
Let go! I'm slipping.
快走! 我要掉下去了
We lost Whistler. Abort. Abort.
惠斯勒掉下去了,行动中止,行动中止
Mission failure.
任务失败
Return to Base One immediately.
马上返回一号基地
Alex...
阿历克斯...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm going to have to take you back to Sona.
我不得不把你送回索纳监狱
You, get up.
你,起来
Vamos!
走!
Mr. Scofield,
斯科菲尔德先生
there have been two escape attempts in the past two days.
两天内发生了两起越狱未遂事件
Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence
我相信这不是偶然
that you arrived shortly before they happened.
都发生在你来后不久
I had nothing to do with that.
我与此事无关
You've caused too many problems here in Sona,
你在索纳惹事太多
so maybe you shouldn't be here in Sona.
或许你不该留在索纳
Get him out.
把他带走
Say good-bye to Sona, Mr. Scofield.
和索纳说再见吧,斯科菲尔德先