Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
Mr. Kim. Sara Tancredi. I'm on it.
金先生,莎拉.坦克雷迪,在我掌控之中
Pursuing her the best use of your time? It is.
你的时间该用来跟踪她吗?没错
I'll let the president know. I contact the president.
我会通知总统,我直接和总统联络
I'll contact her.
由我和她连络
No family with Patoshik?
帕托西克没有家人?
Nothing? Yeah,
一点线索都没有?对
Until about four years ago when he killed them.
四年前他杀光他的家人
Fernando Sucre, He was in Las vegas around 2,
苏克雷约两点,出现在拉斯维加斯
out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin.
跟巴格韦尔和富兰克林一样在西部
You know D.B. Cooper? The money's in Utah and they're all going to get it.
认识迪比库柏吗?那笔钱在犹他州,他们全都要去
You're one of them Fox River boys,
你是福克斯河州立监狱的逃犯之一
Come on, you got the map? No. Someone else does.
找到地图了吗?没有,有人拿走了
Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
我把地图记在脑海里后才毁掉
I have the information, you have the manual requirements necessary...
我知道地点,你们则有体力
...to unearth Westmoreland's buried booty.
可以挖出威斯特摩兰的钱财
Get in. Okay.
进去,好啦
Should be dead ahead.
肯定就在前方
The bastards built over it.
浑蛋们在上面盖满房子
It's gone.
地窖不见了
We have to open up in 15 minutes.
15分钟后就要开店了
So? That doesn't matter. I dare you. I said no.
有什么关系?冒险一下,我说不行
I dare you, please.
冒险一下,拜托
The ranch is gone, Michael.
牧场不见了,迈克尔
Well, the five million might not be.
但是五百万可能还在
And you're gonna find it how?
你要如何找那些钱?
What, you got a divining rod tattooed on your ass?
难道你的屁股有纹上卜问棒?
I don't wanna hear anything from you...
除了你对地图,所谓的清晰记忆
...other than what your photographic memory spits out regarding that map!
其他的事我一概不想听
You watch your tone with me, boy.
对我说话客气一点,小子
I will watch you get tossed to the side of the road to fend for yourself, boy.
我会把你丢在路边,自生自灭,小子
Because if you can't remember where that silo was...
因为你要是,不记得地窖的位置
...you're worthless to us.
你对我们就毫无用处
Yo, fools, let me out. Shut up.
你们,放我出去,闭嘴
The map! Okay, okay. All right, all right, all right.
地图,好
Let me out, boss.
放我出去,老大
The ranch was in the center of a box.
牧场位于一个区块中间
Sheep Road on one side, Kokosing Road perpendicular.
一旁是绵羊路,库库辛路和它垂直交叉
In the center of the property was the ranch house...
土地中央有间牧场房
...and the ranch house was surrounded by trees.
房子旁边围绕着树木
Let me out.
放我出去
Every tree here is a year old at most...
这里每棵树都是刚种的
...except those.
除了那些之外
Where's the silo?
地窖在哪里?
Inside the trees, I wanna say on the left...
在树木内侧,应该是左方
...but that may have been a barn.
但那里可能有个谷仓
I remembered the best I could, gents, but I didn't know this place...
各位,我已经尽力回想了,但我没料到这里
...would now be smothered in tract homes.
会盖满了房子
So, you know, I'm sorry that I'm not Rain Man over here.
抱歉,我可没有天才的记忆
Alex Mahone. How are you? Lyle sands.
亚历曼宏,你好,莱尔山兹
We've been briefed on all the men at large.
我们已了解逃犯状况
The full force and resources of the entire salt Lake City Field office...
蒲湖城分局的所有人力资源
...are at your disposal.
都任你差遣
Thank you. Do you have the files my office requested on D.B. Cooper?
谢谢,我方分局要的,迪比库柏档案准备好了吗?
We're pulling them now. And this is the D.B. Cooper case from 30 years ago?
现在正在调资料,是30年前,迪比库柏案的资料吗?
Correct. If I can get those files immediately, I'd appreciate it.
对,如果能马上给我资料,我会很感激
Sorry, but I have to ask. Aren't you here for the Fox River 8?
抱歉,你不是要来抓,福克斯河八人帮吗?
I am. And they're here in Utah to get D.B. Cooper's money.
对,他们来犹他州,找迪比库柏的钱
So how about those files, Lyle?
快给我档案好吗,莱尔?
Silo. Silo, silo. This is stupid.
地窖这样做太蠢了
We're gonna get made out here. All right, shut it. I think I remember.
我们会被抓到的,闭嘴,我想起来了
If I had to bet, I'd lay it all on the silo being on the left of the ranch house...
如果要我打赌,我有把握地窖在房子左边
...inside the trees.
树的内侧
No. It's outside the trees.
不对,是在树的外侧
Right there.
就在那边
You see those two trees? They're shorter than the rest.
看见那两棵树了吗?它们比其他树矮
They were all planted at the same time but those two didn't get as much sunlight.
树木都是同时种植的,可是阳光比较难照到它们
Something was in their way.
有东西挡住了阳光
The silo.
就是地窖
Our money should be right there, under that garage.
我们的钱,应该就在那座车库下方
You better be right, boy.
最好是对的,小子
This isn't a high-end subdivision.
这里不是高级的分售土地
They slapped this place up overnight.
建商仓促拆掉原本的建筑
The silo's foundations might still be there.
地窖的地基可能还在
To save money, they probably just laid the concrete...
为了省钱,建商应该只是在地基上
...for the garage floor right on top of it.
铺了水泥当作车库地板
We'll dig straight down. If we hit the foundation, we stay. If not, we go.
我们往下挖,挖到地基就留下,没有的话就离开
Let's do it.
动手吧
Oh, man.
可恶
Ain't no problem that a screwdriver to her temple won't fix.
拿螺丝起子杀了她,就没问题了
People die all the time, boys.
人死是很正常的事,两位
Five million dollars comes once in a lifetime.
五百万却是可遇不可求
Let me out of here, man. Come on, guys. Well, we gotta do something.
让我出来,你们别这样,我们得想个办法
And it's not gonna involve hurting anyone.
不要伤害任何人
I got an idea.
我有办法了
First, we're gonna need some supplies.
首先我们需要些工具
A hundred and 10 percent, I do not agree with this.
我绝对不同意
Everybody's gotta pitch in to make this happen.
想要成事就得靠所有人出力
But back in the big house, the boy proved he couldn't be trusted.
但狱中的经验显示,不能相信那小伙子
Which is why we're doing it here.
所以我们才在外面下手
If he gets caught in town, he ain't got a clue where the house is.
如果他在镇上被抓到,也不知道屋子在哪
Besides, you're the one we can't turn our backs on.
而且不能背叛的人是你
I could have died in there, man.
老兄,我差点死掉
Well, guess what. I need you to do something.
你猜怎么着?我需要你的帮忙
I need you to do something for me. I want my cut of the money.
你先帮我一个忙,我也要分一份钱
Well, we'll talk once you prove we can trust you.
等你证明我们可以信任你,一切好谈
What do I gotta do?
要我做什么?
I want you to go back to that garden center and get everything on this list.
我要你回去那间园艺店,把清单上的东西拿来
And gas up the car.
还有替车子加油
And we'll meet you right back here in an hour.
一小时后回来这里找我们
All right. And, David...
好,大卫
...don't screw this up.
不要搞砸了
This ain't Fox River no more, man.
这里不是福克斯河监狱
You're looking at the real deal now.
在外面我才是真正的高手
But I want my cut.
但是我要分一份钱
Be back in an hour.
一小时后我就回来
Let's go.
我们走吧
Mistake.
你们错了
Big mistake.
大错特错
Oh, come on, now.
真是的
Am I glad to see you.
我真高兴见到你
You walk here?
你徒步来这里?
No, it's just a long story, man.
不,说来话长
I thought you were meeting up with your family.
你不是要去和家人团聚吗?
I met a few roadblocks. And you?
我在途中遇到了一些阻碍,你呢?
Yeah.
我也是
Well, let me guess. You're going to Tooele.
我猜猜,你要去图尔
Yeah.
对
Well, looks like we're going the same direction.
看来我们要去同一个地点
Hopefully, we're not too late.
希望我们来得不会太迟
Can I hitch a ride?
可以让我搭便车吗?
Hey, look...
听我说
...I'll make it worth your while.
帮助我绝对是值得的
We've got some good news, sir.
有好消息,长官
We got our first tip on Patoshik.
首次有帕托西克的消息
Spotted at a burger joint in Cedar Grove, Wisconsin.
有人目击他出现在威斯康辛州,细得格罗夫的一家汉堡店
Hand it over to local authorities for now.
先交给当地警方调查
The only thing we're working today is Utah and D.B. Cooper.
今天只调查犹他州,和迪比库柏
Got it.
知道了
Lyle.
莱尔
There's a guy listed as having the only D.B. Cooper bill ever found.
纪录上有个人,拥有唯一一张迪比库柏的钞票
Harold Jenkins. Yeah.
哈洛杰金斯,对
D.B. Bought gas from Jenkins...
对,迪比在抢劫当天
...with a hundred on the day of the hijacking.
用一百元向杰金斯买汽油
We checked the serial numbers and they matched.
我们查过序号,是符合的
You worked the case?
这是你承办的案子?
Fresh out of the academy and nobody's cracked it yet.
我当时刚毕业,至今无人能破案
What makes you think that these escapees know where the money is?
你为何认为,这些逃犯知道钱藏在哪里?
Because they may have been locked up with the real D.B. Cooper.
因为他们可能和真的迪比库柏当过狱友
Jenkins from the gas station, he still alive?
加油站的杰金斯还活着吗?
Should be. He was only 18 at the time.
应该是,当时他才18岁
Well, let's go say hi to him.
我们去找他吧
We're sorry, that call cannot be completed as dialed,
抱歉,此号码无法拨通
Please check the number and dial again,
请查明后再试
Do you have updates on sara Tancredi? I assume that's why you're here.
莎拉.坦克雷迪有新消息吗?这应该是你来的原因吧,
Yes.
对
Scofield sent her a message through the mail.
斯科菲尔德传讯息给她
A phone number that was disconnected.
一个电话号码,不过是空号
You know, to be honest...
老实说
...I was expecting to brief the president.
我以为我是来向总统呈报
Yeah, about that.
好,关于这件事
Right now, as you can imagine, Caroline's quite busy.
你应该能理解,卡洛琳现在很忙
She's always been busy. I've been working with her for 15 years.
她一向都很忙,我在她身边工作15年了
Paul...
保罗
...she's the president of the Unites states now.
她现在是美国总统
Yes, Bill and I helped to put her there.
对,是比尔和我帮她升官的
Well, if you'd like for her to remain in office...
如果你希望她继续执政
...you'll take my advice and just stay on the sidelines for now.
我建议你现在开始行事低调
She needs to be completely insulated from anything regarding Lincoln Burrows.
她现在不能和林肯.巴罗斯,牵扯上任何一丝关系
I wanna talk to her.
我要见她
You report to me now, and only me.
现在你只能向我一个人呈报
Don't try and contact Caroline again without my approval...
在我批准前不准联络卡洛琳
...and don't show up here unannounced.
你也不能说来就来
Finish the job you were given. Get Burrows.
完成你的任务,找到巴罗斯
If you're telling me the road to him leads through sara Tancredi, by all means...
你说透过莎拉.坦克雷迪能找到他,就不计代价
...pursue it.
把他找出来吧
And once that's been accomplished and this whole thing goes away...
等你完成任务,人们淡忘这件事后
...we'll go about transitioning you back into Caroline's life.
我们会再把你,调回卡洛琳的身边
Now, do you have anything else on sara?
莎拉身上还有其他消息吗?
The president has unwavering faith in you.
总统对你坚信不移
She wants you to go through senate approval...
她要你亲自眼见参议院
...with your eyes wide open.
审核的过程
So what are we up against? Key allies in the House and senate...
有谁对我们不利?国会和参议院有关键同盟
...are Meyerhoff, Barnwell and sommerville.
包括梅尔霍夫,邦威尔和桑莫维尔
Counting on them to sway the middle. Who's the opposition?
他们有可能会投靠我方,有谁反对?
Senators Blake and Killoren have openly vocalized...
布雷克和克罗伦参议员,口头反对
...their opposition to you as VP.
你当副总统
Any indication as to why?
他们有提出原因吗?
Political payback for the president's vote on the energy bill last month.
政治报复,因为总统,上个月同意能源法案
Took them by surprise and they don't like surprises.
他们很惊讶,而他们不喜欢出奇不意
Dad. Lance, this is my father, Frank. Pleasure to meet you, sir.
爸兰斯,这位是我的父亲弗兰克,很高兴认识你
It's nothing to lose sleep over.
没什么好担心的
Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address...
老实说,现在最严重的问题
...are the charges facing your daughter.
只有令嫒可能面临的刑责
Governor, are you with me?
州长,你有听到吗?
Absolutely.
当然
Yo, just chill, dog. Listen...
你安静点,好吗?
...once we roll out, we bounce out of town, we'll drop a dime and they'll find you.
等我完事,离开这里,我们会通报,就会有人来救你
Just be quiet. Just chill, man.
安静点,老兄
Woody?
伍德?
Where you at? Woody?
你在哪?伍德
I need sheriff Williams.
我找威廉斯警长
Yeah, I'll hold.
好,我在线上等
Woody?
伍德?
Where'd you learn about electricity?
你怎么会懂电工的事?
I used to steal copper wiring from transformer boxes.
我以前会从变电箱偷裸铜线
Then I'd sell them on the docks, make a few bucks.
然后拿去码头卖掉,赚点小钱
You were in school, of course.
你当时都在学校
I was just looking, pretty. What's that old chestnut?
我只是看看而已,帅哥
I can look at the menu, doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
看看菜单不代表我会吃
We get in, we get the money, we get out.
我们进去拿钱,之后就离开
That's it. No, absolutely.
仅此而已,那当然
We're good.
成功了
Now, it's just up to the kid.
现在都要靠那小子了
Did you get everything? Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
东西都拿了吗?拿了
What? Nothing. It's cool. I handled it.
怎么了?没事,我解决了
What? Whoa. Okay.
怎么了?好啦,我说
Check it. This fool came in the shop.
听好,有个家伙来店里
He was acting all shady, he got a bad vibe...
他怪怪的,发现事态不对劲
...so he picked up his cellie phone, he started to make a call, so I popped him.
然后他拿起手机打电话,所以我打了他
What?! I hit him with the shovel, man.
什么?我用铲子打他
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道能怎么办
I tied him up and I put him in the back room with that other country hick.
我把他绑起来,把他跟那乡巴佬关在一起
Here we go. Here we go. I came through, you gimp.
你们看吧至少我成功了,娘娘腔
Who was he calling? The sheriff.
他打电话给谁?警长
Man, I don't know, dude. It just set off so quick.
我不知道,老兄,事情发生得太快了
Did the call go through? Maybe, man. I don't know.
电话有打通吗?也许,我不知道
Maybe? Did the call go through?
也许?他有打通吗?
Yes, l... No, I don't know. I don't know, man.
有,不我也不知道,我不知道
Yo, but I got the gear.
可是我把东西拿来了
We gotta move on this now.
我们得快点行动
Yes?
有事吗?
Sorry to bother you, ma'am. Is your electricity out?
抱歉打扰了女士,你家有停电吗?
Excuse me. I'm looking for a Harold Jenkins.
不好意思,我要找哈洛杰金斯
Right here.
我就是
Alexander Mahone, FBI.
我是亚历山大曼宏,调查局
I'm staying 50 feet away from her at all times.
我已经远离她50尺了
What the hell else does she want?
她到底还想怎样?
I'm not here about that.
这不是我找你的原因
What are you here for? D.B. Cooper.
那是什么事?迪比库柏
People still wanna know about that guy?
还有人在调查这家伙?
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
You worked the gas station in American Fork where he filled up.
你在他去过的,美国福克加油站工作过
Yeah. Normal-Iooking guy. Barely said a word.
对,他看起来很平常,几乎没有说话
There were some discrepancies in the statement you filed 30 years ago.
你30年前做的笔录,内容有些不一致
In the report, it's noted that you said he filled up at 7 a. M...
你在笔录中指出,他在早上七点来加油
...but on another occasion, you said it was 7 p.m.
之后你又说是晚上七点
Which was it? Both.
哪一个才对?都对
He gassed up twice?
他来加油两次?
Yeah.
对
Full tanks both times?
两次都把油加满?
Yeah. Why?
对,怎么了?
A systems what?
系统什么?
It's a systems diagnostics test.
系统诊断测试
Footage from our gopher cam picked up exactly...
我们的查询系统已经找到
...where your line was corrupted.
你的线路故障点
And who corrupted it?
是谁弄坏的?
You guys? Maybe.
你们吗?有可能
All I know is my supervisor called and said he wants me and my crew...
我只知道我的上司要我
...to get over here and fix that problem double quick, double time.
和组员过来这里,立即修复问题
So you're not with the electric company? No, ma'am.
所以你们不是电力公司的人?不是,女士
Now, feel free to call your company.
你尽管通知你的公司
But I tell you, all they'll do is send over some tech.
不过我告诉你,他们只会派技术人员来
Maybe tomorrow, if you're lucky.
幸运的话,明天才会来
And he'll spend a whole day trying to find the problem...
他会花一整天找出故障点
...and another day trying to fix it.
再花一天修理
But we're here right now.
不过我们已经来了
And we're ready to turn your juice back on.
你可以马上回去打果汁
My juice?
果汁?
That's right.
没错
And...
那么
...that's your crew?
他们是你的组员?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
Yeah, D.B. Cooper was driving a 1965 Chevy Nova.
迪比库柏的车,是1965年的雪佛兰新星
There's no record on file that Cooper even had a car.
库柏没有持有车辆的纪录
But Charles Westmoreland did and the car registered to him...
可是查理威斯特摩兰有车子,他当时登记的车
...at the time was a 1965 Chevy Nova with a 16-gallon gas tank.
是1965年的雪佛兰新星,油箱可装16加仑
Back then, a Chevy that size got approximately eight miles to the gallon.
当时雪佛兰那样的车,一加仑约可跑八里
D.B. Stopped at the station in American Fork and gassed up once early that day...
迪比库柏在美国福克加油站停下,早上先加一次油
...and then came back later that same night and gassed up again.
同一天晚上又回来再加油
Now, why would a guy headed to Mexico, which is a straight shot south,,,
一个要直接往南到墨西哥的人
,,, drive off the main road for an all-day detour?
为何会花一整天偏离路线绕路?
The money. Exactly.
为了钱,没错
Cooper, Westmoreland, jumped out of a plane with $5 million.
库柏,就是威斯特摩兰,带着五百万元跳机
But Westmoreland didn't have the money on him when he was arrested.
不过威斯特摩兰被逮捕时身上没有钱
He ditched it before he got caught. Give me that magic marker.
他被捕前就把钱藏了起来,把迈克尔笔给我
From American Fork, he couldn't have gone further...
以美国福克为中心,他不可能去了
...than 64 miles in any direction.
超过方圆64里的地区
I want everything you've got in that perimeter.
去查这地区内所有的消息
Those cons are in one of these towns...
这些逃犯就在其中一个小镇里
...and if there's so much as a cat missing in one of them, I wanna know about it.
就算是猫失踪的小事,也要通知我
The defective cable runs right beneath your garage.
故障的线路正好通过你家车库下
We're gonna have to dig up the floor to get to it.
我们得挖开地板才能修理线路
Well, who's gonna pay for this...
谁会赔偿这些费用?
...and what about the cleanup and the repair?
还有清理和修理费怎么办?
Well, the company will cover all costs.
我们公司会负担所有费用
We'll just dig a small trench.
我们只会挖个小沟槽
Once we're finished, we'll re-lay the cement. It'll look as good as new.
完工后我们会再铺上水泥,看起来跟新的一样
How long is it gonna take?
要花多久时间?
One way or another, we'll be out of here today.
无论如何,今天一定能完工
Really need to get started, ma'am.
我们该快点开工了,女士
Wouldn't want a pretty little thing like yourself sitting...
我们不希望让你这种美人
...in the dark tonight, now, would we?
今晚坐在黑暗中,对吧?
Well, that depends on who I'm sitting with.
那要看我旁边坐的是谁
Touche.
说得对
Fine. It's okay, y'all go ahead and do whatever y'all need to do.
好吧,你们动工,做你们要做的事吧
Jeanette, the noise might be substantial.
珍娜,施工的噪音不小
You might wanna take in that tennis game after all.
你去打网球可能会好一点
Oh, no, it's too hot for that now.
不了现在打球太热了
Plus, I gotta keep an eye on you all and make sure you don't steal anything.
何况我要盯紧你们所有人你们才不会偷东西
Ma'am.
女士
How are you? Good.
你好吗?很好
All right, where's Tweener?
好,特维纳呢?
He's next door plugging in the extension cord.
他在隔壁插延长线
We're gonna have to cut up the cement. Yo, we gots company.
我们得挖开水泥,各位,有人来了
What's up, snowflake?
你好吗,小白脸?
Well, as always, your timing is flawless.
你还是一如往昔,时机抓得恰到好处
I don't follow. Well, let me try to explain it to you.
我不懂你的意思,让我解释给你听
We're trying to run something here...
现在我们在试图施工
...and we can't have people walking in off the street.
不能让人随便进来
Oh, okay, so you want us to leave and then you can just mail us the check?
是吗?你要我们离开之后再寄支票给我们?
Sucre, I know you trust me...
苏克雷,你信任我的
...and you know I'll cut you in on that money.
你知道我会把钱分给你
But the two of you being here right now jeopardizes everything.
可是现在你们俩会破坏一切
I'm not going nowhere.
我哪里也不去
I want my share of the money.
我要我那一份钱
Wait a minute, hold on, man. Ain't we did this dance before?
等等,老兄,这情况也不是第一次了吧?
You know, I say I want in, you say no...
我说我要加入,你拒绝我
...then I threaten to tell somebody about what's going on here.
然后我威胁,要张扬你的勾当
And then you decide to play nice and then we're one big happy family.
接着你决定和平相处,我们就是和乐融融的一家人
Why don't we just stop wasting time, all right?
我们别浪费时间了,好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Damn, man, you still alive?
天啊,你还活着?
And kicking, homeboy.
而且生龙活虎,小子
How'd you find us?
你们怎么找到我们的?
Man, if I can do rapid deployment of satellite communications...
如果我可以替美军,做全球卫星
...for Uncle sam all over the world...
通讯网路连线的话
How are you guys doing?
情况如何?
Who are you? Who are they?
你是谁?他们是谁?
I had to call my supervisor.
我打了通电话给上司
He sent them right over. This job is a top priority.
他多派人过来,这件事要尽快完工
They want to get this done as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
公司希望尽快,有效率地修复线路
Well, Jeanette, like I said, there's a lot of work to do...
珍娜,如我说过,我们有很多事要忙
...and it's gonna be noisy.
而且噪音会很大
Oh, drinks. I forgot to ask.
我忘了问你们要喝什么
We're good. Thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Yo, man, this is not good.
情况不妙
We got her up in our grill checking in on us all the time.
她随时会闯进来查看我们
The boy is right.
这小子说得对
And since I can't dig, I'll volunteer to keep her occupied.
既然我不能挖,我自愿去缠住她
You don't touch her.
不准碰她
Who are you, sister Mary Francis?
难道你是修女不成?
I know how to play nice.
我知道怎么讨好女人
I'll be watching.
我会盯着你的
Billy? Is that you?
比利?是你吗?
Billy, is that you?
比利?是你吗?
Yeah.
对
Thank you kindly.
真是感谢你
Well, now, how did you get out of working?
说吧,你怎么不用工作?
Union rules.
是工会的规定
One crew member always has to supervise.
一定要有一名组员监督
I'll check on them in a bit.
我待会再去检查状况
Lemonade?
柠檬汁?
Little more ice?
还要冰块吗?
Yeah.
好
And I like mine with a little oomph.
我喜欢添加一点活力
But since you're on the clock...
既然你现在正在工作
...I guess you can't join me?
你应该不能陪我喝吧?
Just two fingers.
加一点就好
All right.
好
It's been a while.
好久没喝了
Yeah?
是吗?
Whiskey always makes me feel irascible.
威士忌总是让我感到暴戾
I don't know what that means.
我不懂那是什么意思
But I do like the sound of it.
可是听起来很有趣
Are you wearing Angel perfume?
你擦的香水是“天使”吗?
I am.
没错
That reminds you of an ex, I take it.
我猜它让你想起前妻吧?
Yeah.
对
Now, is that good memories...
是好的回忆
...or bad memories?
还是坏的回忆?
Both.
都有
Did you talk to Maricruz?
你有找到马里克鲁斯吗?
I don't wanna talk about her.
我不想谈她的事
I gotta get some water or something.
我得去喝杯水
Use the hose on the other side of the house.
去房子另一边的水龙头喝水
Sucre...
苏克雷
...down the road, if you're in trouble, Europeangoldfinch. Net.
之后如果你遇到麻烦,上欧洲金翅网站
It's what we can all use to communicate.
我们可以上网联络
Post a note on the message board.
到留言版留言
What's it called? Europeangoldfinch. Net.
网站叫什么?欧洲金翅网站
That's a bird, right?
那是一种鸟,对吧?
I got something.
我挖到东西了
It's the silo's foundation. Hells, yeah.
是地窖的地基,太好了
Thank you, Charles.
谢谢你,查理
We just need to find the edge and dig underneath it.
我们只要找到边缘,然后往下挖
We'll get the money, hit the back roads.
找到钱后就上路
What's wrong?
怎么了?
We got to stop in Tooele first and gas up our ride.
我们得去先去图尔加油
I thought you already did that.
你不是已经加了吗?
Man, when the garden center thing happened, I just forgot, all right?
园艺店的状况发生后,我就忘了,好吗?
I want you to go back into town.
我要你回镇上
I want you to gas up that car...
我要你把车子的油加满
...because I'm not driving around with millions of dollars in the trunk.
因为我不要带着上百万到处跑
Do you understand? Man, why do I got to do it?
听懂了吗?为何要我去?
Okay.
照做,好啦
Okay.
好啦
I better check in on our friend.
我最好去看看我们的朋友
You got it all the time.
你真会这一招
Miss Tinsel toes.
扭来扭去的
Billy?
比利?
Billy?
比利?
Yeah?
什么事?
I made you a sandwich.
我帮你做了三明治
Peanut butter and jelly with the crusts cut off.
花生酱加果酱,面包边切掉
Just like you like.
照你喜欢的做
I'm so glad you came back.
我真高兴你回来了
I don't wanna say I told you so, but that was just not the girl for you.
我不想在你的伤口上洒盐,可是那个女孩真的不适合你
Where is that?
那是哪里?
Where's what, sweetheart?
你说哪里,甜心?
That painting.
那幅划
It's Holland, where I grew up. You know that.
那是荷兰,我的出身地,你知道的
It's beautiful. Oh, there's no place better.
好漂亮,那里最好了
It's so peaceful...
如此宁静
...so protected from this crazy world.
让人忘却这个喧扰的世界
Operator, Hello, operator.
接线生,接线生你好
There's an intruder in my house.
有人闯进我家里
Hello, ma'am? Ma'am, are you there?
女士?你还在吗?
Is anyone there?
有人在吗?
Heard you had some activity in Tooele today.
听说图尔今天有些状况
A bit. Don't see how it warrants a visit from the FBI.
没错,不过没必要惊动调查局吧?
A stolen car was dumped outside of town...
一名在圣路易念书女子的车
...belonging to a woman from st. Louis.
在镇外被发现
Am I getting that right? Yes, sir.
我说得对吗?没错
And then here, the owner's girlfriend reports him missing...
还有这里,店老板的女友通报他失踪
...and then his buddy comes by to check it out and he goes missing too.
接着他的朋友过来找他,也跟着失踪
Woody and Chet have been known to drop everything...
对,伍德和查特每次一有机会
...and go boar hunting when the opportunity arises.
就会丢下一切跑去猎野猪
And they don't tell their old ladies.
他们也不会事先告诉母亲
Mr. Mahone, I'll bet you my lunch money there's nothing amiss around here.
曼宏先生,我用午餐钱和你打赌,这里一切安好
His dad will be showing up soon with the keys and you can look for yourself.
他父亲马上会把钥匙送来,到时你可以自己去看
Whoa, what are you doing?
等等,你要做什么?
Mr. Mahone.
曼宏先生
They're here. Those escaped convicts. They're here in town.
他们在这里,那些逃犯,他们在镇上
Who's there?
谁在那里?
It's the police, ma'am. You okay?
我们是警察,女士,你没事吧?
Yes.
没事
Can you tell me what happened? There was this strange man.
麻烦你告诉我们发生了什么事,有一个怪男人
I made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
我做了花生酱,加果酱的三明治给他
I thought he was Billy.
我以为他是比利
And once the kids went to sleep, we'd take a bath.
等孩子们上床睡觉,我们会一起洗澡
A long bath.
慢慢地洗个澡
And afterwards, I'd just sit there and watch her do her routine.
之后我会坐在那,看着她做保养的例行公事
She'd rub her lotion on, comb her hair...
她会擦乳液,梳头发
...dress up in her nighttime fineries.
再换上睡衣
Oh, you're killing me.
听得我心痒痒
She had this spot on her neck right here.
她的脖子有个部份,就在这里
Gave her goose bumps every time.
每次都会让她兴奋
And that perfume...
还有香水味
My ex, he was an accountant.
我的前夫是会计师
He was really buttoned up.
他真的很拘谨
It was wham, bam, thank you, sam.
每次房事都草草了事
Well, shame on him.
他真是不应该
Why did it end with that lady you were talking about?
你为何和那个女人分开?
Just went our separate ways.
我们分道扬镖罢了
Do you know what I think the best cure is for a broken heart?
我心中最佳的心碎良药是什么,你知道吗?
Do tell.
快告诉我
Get back on the bike.
回到单车上
Whatever bike it is.
什么样的单车不重要
Amen to that.
说得太好了
Speaking of...
聊到这里
...could you do something for me?
帮我个忙好吗?
I'm certain of it.
当然好
Come here.
过来
Only, you have to be very discreet.
不过你要非常慎重
They don't come any discreeter.
不会比我更慎重了
You know that big guy?
你知道那个高大的家伙?
The strong guy that doesn't speak much?
那个魁梧、话不多的家伙?
Would you go in there...
你可以帮我问他
...and ask him if he would like to have a drink with me...
愿意和我去喝一杯吗?
...after he punches out?
就是下班后
Please.
拜托你了
You've just been playing me this whole time, haven't you?
你刚刚一直在耍我对吧?
Come on.
别这样
Don't be like that.
别这么想
Would you just go in and ask your friend?
帮我问你的朋友好吗?
Please.
拜托
Hey, Dad. Sara, I've been trying to reach you.
爸,莎拉,我一直在找你
Uh, yeah, I've been meeting with my defense attorneys all day.
我今天一直和我的辩护律师在一起
You in Washington? Yeah, I'm coming back...
你在华盛顿吗?对,但我会
...on the next flight.
搭下班飞机回去
I thought you're gonna be there for a while. No, plan's changed.
你不是要待一阵子吗?不,行程变了
Sara, you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment?
莎拉,记得我去找你时和你在一起的那个男人吗?
I want you to stay away from him.
我要你离他远一点
Who, Lance from my group?
你是说戒毒会的兰斯?
Yeah, yeah, that's him. He is not who he says he is.
对,就是他,他的身份是假的
I found out some other things too,
我还发现了其他事
What are you talking about? You were right,
你在说什么?你是对的
Sara? I gotta go.
莎拉?我得挂电话了
Yeah, that's right.
对,没错
Yeah.
对
Yo. Just one second, sir.
你好,马上好,先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help you? Just put 40 on three.
有事能效劳吗?三号加四十元
I'm sorry, what pump was that?
抱歉,你说几号机?
Three. That one's been sticking.
三号,那台塞住了
Okay. Then, I'll move the car. No. No, don't trouble yourself.
那我把车移一下,不,不用麻烦
I'll have the mechanic come out and pump it for you.
我请技工出来帮你加油
I've got a customer waiting on three.
三号机有顾客
All right, I'll be right there. I'm in a hurry, all right?
好,马上来,听着我在赶时间
Oh, he'll be right out. Just one second.
他马上就会出来
Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees.
双手抱头,跪下
Oh, God. Drop!
天啊,跪下
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
What? What?
什么?
Where are they?
其他人在哪里?
Hey, man, one hand or not, I think hillbilly needs to be up in here digging.
不管他是否只有一只手,我认为乡巴佬也该帮忙挖
What you think?
你觉得呢?
Good man.
好
What the hell are you doing up here?
你跑上来干嘛?
I'm sorry, Jeanette.
很抱歉,珍娜
I just didn't see you downstairs. I heard something.
我在楼下没见到你,又听到怪声
I apologize for barging in. Don't bother.
很抱歉我闯进来,别费心了
She's got the hots for the big strong one.
她喜欢的是身材魁梧的家伙
I'm sorry, Jeanette. We're gonna get back to work now.
抱歉,珍娜,我们要回去工作了
No, I think y'all are done.
不,我认为你们完工了
And I think y'all need to leave now.
我认为你们该走了
We're almost finished.
我们快修好了
No, I think you are finished, okay? And I want you to leave my house now.
不,我认为已经修好了,我要你们现在离开我的房子
Sucre, check it out.
苏克雷,去看看
Cop.
警察
Oh, thank God.
感谢老天
Where you going? T-Bag, let her go!
你要上哪去?T-Bag,放开她!
Oh, God.
天啊
She's our only way out of this, pretty.
她是我们解套的唯一救星,帅哥
Don't say a word, you old whore, or I'm gonna cut your throat out.
不准发出声音,你这老女人,否则我割断你的喉