Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
I got nothing against you, kid. What are you doing?
我对你没有成见,你要做什么?
But they do.
但他们有
Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt...
你的朋友曼杰告诉我们
...for Westmoreland's stash. We're going to Utah.
你要去挖威斯特摩兰藏的宝藏,我们要去犹他州啰
Fooled you. Put your hands behind your back.
骗到你了,把双手放到背后
Make yourself at home. Sure.
别拘束,当然
Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination.
白宫打电话给你父亲,撤销了他的提名
According to them, his confirmation was a problem,
他们说批准过程有困难
My father's not a suicidal man.
我父亲没有自杀倾向
Governor Tancredi, not part of our plan,
坦克雷迪州长,他不在我们的计划之中
Anyone who knows anything has to be dealt with,
任何知道一点风声的人,都要处理掉
If someone is a liability, they go, Tancredi was a liability,
要是有人造成威胁就得死,坦克雷迪已经造成威胁
so is his daughter. Wait, what?
他的女儿也是,等等,你说什么?
Burrows is scheduled to be released,,,
巴罗斯预计明天早上
,,, from the clifton detention center in Kingman, Arizona tomorrow morning,
于京曼的克利普顿拘留所出狱
L.J.'s out there. I'm gonna get him.
罗杰出狱了,我要去找他
Take care.
保重
Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
查理威斯特摩兰,愿上帝保佑你,还有你的老旧麻袋
It's all here. Where's sucre?
钱都在这里,苏克雷在哪里?
Drop the pack. No one's going anywhere.
放下袋子,你们休想离开
What the hell are you doing, man?
你想做什么?
Sucre, whatever it is you want... I want the money.
苏克雷,不管你想要什么我要钱
All of it. What? Are you robbing us?
全部都要,什么?你要抢我们的钱?
The money was never yours to begin with. This is about business.
钱本来就不是你们的,这只是交易
Five million dollars worth of business.
五百万的交易
So this is how it's gonna go down, huh?
你真的要这么做?
After everything?
在这么多事情之后?
Once a thief, always a thief.
作贼一次,作贼一世
You just figuring that out?
你现在才想通?
The backpack.
背包给我
Now!
快点
Don't do this, buddy.
不要这么做,伙伴
Yo, take a look around you, papi.
你自己瞧瞧四周
There's three of us. There's one of you.
我们有三个人,你只有自己
You are outnumbered, man, and we will come after you.
你一个人寡不敌众,我们会去找你算帐
It'll be the last thing you do. What, are you gonna shoot all of us?
你不会的,你要开枪杀死我们三个?
Probably not.
也许不会
But I will get two.
但我会杀两个人
Now, which two is it gonna be?
会是哪两个人呢?
That's what I thought. Adios, amigos.
我就知道,再会了,朋友们
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
We have come all this way and done all of this work, man.
我们越狱、费尽心血
Thought you was compadres, Tattoo?
你还当他是朋友吗,刺青小子?
So look, what are we gonna do now, man?
老兄,那现在怎么办?
Police are gonna be here any second.
警察马上就会出现
Ain't no way I'm letting that dunderpate ride off with 5...!
我绝对不可能,让那个蠢蛋抢走五百万
It's your choice.
你们决定吧
It's all right.
不要怕
All right, I'm gonna give you this...
好,我要把刀子给你
...and you should be able to cut yourself free in about an hour.
一小时内,你应该就能把绳子割断
Yo, so, what's the plan? Well, you can do what you want.
你有何打算?你要做什么随便你
I let that psychopath T-Bag loose once.
我让T-Bag那疯子逃走一次
I'm not gonna do it again.
这次我绝不让他走
Make a nice little present for the police when they get here.
等警察来就会发现这个惊喜
Where is he?
他跑去哪了?
I don't know, man. Look, I gotta... I gotta go, all right?
我不知道,老兄真是的,我得走了
Good luck.
祝你好运
They're gonna get you.
你一定会被抓到的
Ms. Tancredi. Oh, I didn't mean to startle you.
坦克雷迪小姐,抱歉吓到你了
What are you doing in my house? No need to be frightened.
你怎么会在我家里?不要怕
I used to work with your father.
我曾和令尊共事过
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
My father didn't commit suicide.
我父亲没有自杀
What are you doing? Making sure it doesn't look like I did.
你在做什么?让别人知道我没有自杀
People ask questions if the day the governor kills himself...
州长自杀当天,女儿经过挣扎而死
...his daughter is found dead in what looks like a struggle.
世人就会开始起疑心
Well, then...
好吧
...what if they don't find her?
如果你失踪了呢?
In an apparent attempt to avoid jail time...
看来为了逃避牢狱之灾
...the governor's daughter skips bail and disappears.
州长女儿在保释期间逃走
We're talking about your last minutes, Ms. Tancredi.
我们谈的是你的死法,坦克雷迪小姐
Please don't do this. That stuff on the table is premium.
请不要杀我,桌上的吗啡可真是高级
Grade A.
A级品
Do yourself a favor: Go out on a high.
为你自己着想好,去吸点再死吧
Look, look, I'm begging you here.
听着,我求你
One last ride.
快乐地死去吧
God!
天啊
"Adios, amigos," huh?
“再会了,朋友们”?
What? Too much?
怎么?太夸张了吗?
You were great.
你的演技真棒
This thing is freaking heavy, dude. It won't be after we split it up.
背包重死了,老兄,分钱之后就不重了
Three ways: Me, you and Linc.
分三份,你、我和林肯
Four. We gotta send a share to Charles' daughter.
四份,还得分一份,给查理的女儿
With her father's love, just like I promised.
这是她父亲的爱,我答应过的
What about C-Note?
百元钞票怎么办?
Feel bad about the whole thing. No way to know if we could trust him.
我有点内疚,我们不知能否信任他
Once we get to Panama, we'll send something to his family.
等我们到巴拿马,再寄钱给他的家人
Make sure he's taken care of.
让他有个照应
Five million dollars.
五百万美金
I can't believe I'm gonna...
我真不敢相信
Where the hell's the money?
钱在哪里?
Where the hell is the money?
钱在哪里?
The backpack.
背包给我
Now!
快点
Here you go. Watch your head.
到了,小心头不要撞到
Mr. Burrows, merry Christmas from the state.
巴罗斯先生,州政府送你的圣诞礼物
Here's a list of options available to you. Places to stay...
这是可供你选择的清单,落脚的地方
...businesses that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system.
愿意聘请有前科者的商家
Any questions you might have about your immediate future?
你有关于自己,近期未来的问题吗?
No.
没有
Well, the number on there is toll-free.
上面这个是免付费电话
If you encounter any problems, you can call that 24/7.
如果遇到问题,全天都可以打
Thanks. Wait a second, listen. You know what?
谢谢,听着,这样好了
Why don't you tell me where you need to go...
不如你告诉我你要去哪里
...and I'll make sure you get there.
我带你过去
You know what? I think I'll be all right. You sure?
我不会有事的,你确定?
Yeah, thank you.
对,谢谢
Kid didn't bite.
小孩没上钩
He's on foot. All right,
他徒步走了,好
Have your men follow him. Remember, it's the father we want.
叫你的人跟踪他,记住,我们要的是他父亲
We can't go back.
我们不能回去
You said it: Without the money, we're screwed.
你自己说过,没钱就死定了
We can't... Just let me think.
我们不能让我思考
Maybe there's... Just let me think.
也许让我想想?
Maybe it's still back at the house.
也许钱还留在房子里
The money's not back at the house unless T-Bag is.
除非T-Bag在里面,否则钱不会在房子里
He must've switched the packs.
他一定把背包调包了
What...? What do we do...? What do we do now?
那现在我们怎么办?
We still got the 5 grand we took when we pocketed the money.
装钱的时候,我们留了五千块在身上
It's not gonna be 5 million...
虽然不是五百万
...but it might be enough to get us where we're going.
但也许可以让我们抵达目的地
All units be advised, escaped convicts from Fox River,,,
各小队注意,确定发现
,,, have been positively ID'd at 1131 Monterey Lane,
福克斯河越狱逃犯,地点在蒙特雷路1131号
We have dogs being dispatched to the location,
已派警犬至该地点
I want every road in or out of town blocked off,
我要封锁,镇上所有的出入通道
I don't care if it's on wheels, rails or hooves. I want it stopped and searched.
无论各种交通工具,全都要拦下来搜查
You said we would have a head start.
你不是说时间很充裕吗?
It was the gunshot, buddy. One of the neighbors must've heard.
是枪声,伙伴,一定是有邻居听到了
How fast can that thing go? I don't know.
机车能跑多快?我不知道
Both of us, it could probably, I don't know...
坐两个人可能?我也不清楚
We're never gonna get out of here on the roads.
我们不可能利用道路逃出去
We need to find another way.
得找其他出路
He's in your office.
他在你的办公室
Can't believe they're calling me back. My escapees are out there.
现在逃犯还在逃亡中,竟然把我叫回局里
I wanna know who this guy is. Said his name was sullins.
我要知道这家伙是谁,他说他姓索伦斯
Son of a bitch.
该死的家伙
Let me know if anything breaks on the convicts.
逃犯有新消息马上通知我
Alex, thanks for coming in. Wanna tell me why Internal Affairs...
亚历,感谢你回来一趟,告诉我,我在外进行
...is pulling me out in the middle of a manhunt?
逮捕行动时,风纪部为何要把我叫回来?
It's been a while since we've had a sit-down, hasn't it?
我们很久没有坐下聊聊了,对吧?
Not since shales escape, right? Yeah. What's going on, Richard?
自从席尔斯越狱后,对吧?有问题吗,理查?
Well, that's precisely what I'm here to find out.
这就是我来调查的原因
You're not getting out of here until I do.
我查清楚前,你哪里都不能去
Oh, my God, civilization.
你瞧瞧,有人烟
Jenny, how about another round over here?
珍妮,再来一杯吧
What can I get for you, boys?
你们要喝点什么?
You tell me.
你说呢?
Two waters, then.
就两杯水吧
And the use of your phone, if you'd be so kind.
还有帮帮忙,借电话给我们
Don't worry, it's a local call.
别担心,是市内电话
First thing I do we get home?
我回家第一件事要做什么?
Clean underwear. Then what?
换干净内裤,然后呢?
Guess I'll go back to that liquor store and beg for my job back.
回去那家酒品店,求老板让我回去工作
We had it. We were so close.
我们差一点就到手了
I can still taste that money right there in the back of my throat.
我还可以闻到大笔钞票的香味
Well, nothing that a couple of Keystones, a Hungry-Man salisbury steak dinner...
只要喝几罐啤酒,再吃冷冻牛排大餐
...and a night in front of the TV won't take care of.
晚上看看电视,就会忘记这件事了
Hey, Ma. It's Brad.
妈,是我布拉德
Hey, listen, me and Roy, we ran into some car trouble...
是这样的,罗伊和我的车抛锚了
...and we're wondering if you can pick us up.
你是不是可以来载我们?
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell town is this?
这里是什么地方?
Thought you said this was a local call. Hey, Bradley, check this out.
你不是说是市内电话吗?布拉德,你看
Just a minute, Ma.
稍等一下,妈
These individuals were reportedly the prisoners who escaped,,,
这些人据说是几天前
,,, from the Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois just a couple of days ago,
从伊利诺州福克斯河州立监狱中,越狱的逃犯
What were they doing all the way out here in Tooele, Utah?
他们怎么会跑到,犹他州的图尔?
Well, Jeanette Owens, whose garage they dug up, has her own theory,
珍娜欧文斯的车库被他们挖开,而她自有一套想法
They pretended that they were some kind of workers,,,
他们假扮成电力公司的工人
,,, from the power company and that they had made a mistake,,,
说他们施工出了错
,,, that they would have to do some digging,
所以要开挖一下
Investigators just,,,,
警方正开始
Hey, Ma, on second thought, can you wire us some extra scratch?
妈,这样好了,你可以汇钱给我们吗?
Turns out we're not done yet.
我们还有事没办完
Hello.
哈啰
Bruce, I need your help, - sara?
布鲁斯,我需要你帮忙,莎拉?
Bruce, my father didn't commit suicide, okay?
布鲁斯,我父亲没有自杀,好吗?
Okay, just calm down. Where are you? He was looking into the Burrows case,
你先冷静,你在哪里?他去调查巴罗斯案
He found something that they didn't want him to know.
我认为他发现了不可告人的秘密
Now I think that they think that I know it too.
现在他们以为我也知道秘密
I want you to listen to me. I'm gonna send someone to pick you up.
好,听我说,我会派人去接你
I'll bring you back here, we'll sort all of this out, I promise.
我把你接回来这里,把事情解决,我保证
Just tell me where you are,
告诉我你在哪里
I don't know. I'm at a payphone.
我不知道,我在打公共电话
Third and Harper. You have your cell if I need to reach you?
第三街和哈坡路口,你的手机有带在身上吗?
I do, but I thought it would be tapped.
有,但是可能会被监听
I don't know. Someone's on their way.
我不清楚,我马上派人去
Just stay right where you are.
不要离开
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll give you 80 bucks for them. Come on, man, they're worth...
这些值80美金,拜托,它们
Worth a lot more to the person they actually belong to.
它们对物主而言比较值钱
These are ladies clubs, doctor.
这是女用球杆,老兄
I'm guessing they're hotter than a monkey's jockstrap.
它们大概比猴子的护档热门
Eighty bucks.
80美金
Throw in the cooler and you got a deal.
加上冷藏箱我就愿意成交
We gotta lose the bike. No way.
我们得把机车丢掉,办不到
Roads are sealed. It's the only way we'll make it out.
道路封锁了,这是唯一的出路
I can't. I promised Petey...
不行,我答应彼提
We're not getting that thing across the river...
我们没办法带机车过河
...and every minute we spend trying is a minute we don't have, okay?
而我们现在,一丝时间都不能浪费,好吗?
I'm sorry, but we gotta move.
抱歉,我们得出发了
I heard about these kind of places. They got leeches, you know?
我听说这种河流,里面有水蛭,你知道吗?
I'll take the leeches in here over the handcuffs back there.
我宁愿遇到水蛭,也不愿被铐上手铐
I don't know, papi.
我可不确定,老哥
It depends where the leech leeches, you know...?
重点是水蛭吸的部位,你懂吗?
Stop kidding around.
别闹了
You all right, buddy? I can't... I can't move.
你没事吧?我身体不能动
You feel like you broke anything?
你觉得有摔断什么吗?
No, I don't think so.
不,应该没有
Can you get it...? Can you get it off of me?
你能把树干移开吗?
I'll try.
我试试看
This thing's not going anywhere.
我推不动树干
I'm gonna check your foot.
我去检查你的脚
I'm sorry, buddy. It's stuck.
抱歉,你被卡住了
I need you to call 911. Okay.
请叫救护车,好
Take a deep breath for me.
深呼吸
Okay, Kelli, my name is sara. I'm a doctor. You're gonna be okay.
凯莉,我是莎拉,我是个医生,你不会有事的
Can you hear me? You're gonna be all right.
听得到吗?你不会有事的
I just need you to take some deep breaths and I need you to hang in there for me.
深呼吸,为我撑下去好吗?
Okay... Kelli?
好?凯莉?
Kelli?
凯莉?
It's gonna be okay, right?
我不会有事,对吧?
I mean, if you can get eight people out of prison...
你要是可以让八个人越狱
...you can get my Puerto Rican ass out of this, right?
救一个波多黎哥佬,应该不成问题吧?
Can't you?
对吧?
Damn it!
该死
Did you hear that?
你有听到吗?
I know that sound.
我听过这声音
There's a dam upriver.
上游有个水库
It's a signal.
那是个讯号
It means they're opening the locks.
代表闸门即将打开
That means the water level's gonna rise.
所以水位即将上升
When it does, the log will just float right off.
到时树干就会漂起来
Yeah?
是吗?
K-23, canine units at the scene have multiple scents,,,
K23,警犬发现多人气味
...and are spreading out into the field.
气味扩散到各处
These guys can't have gotten far.
逃犯应该就在附近
There were six cons back at that house.
房子里有六名逃犯
They'll be tracking us in every direction.
他们会从各处追踪我们
It'll take them hours to make it over this far and by that time, the water level will rise.
得花上几小时才会赶到这里,到时水位已经上升
And we'll be long gone. Are you sure?
我们早就逃之夭夭了,你确定?
Yeah, I'm sure.
对,我确定
I'm sure.
我确定
Ask any of the 20 cops there.
现场20名警察都知道
John Abruzzi was armed. John Abruzzi drew his weapon.
约翰.阿布鲁齐有武器,他打算开枪
He never should have been allowed to get that far.
他不应该有机会,打算开枪的
Let's be clear. If you knew how things needed to be handled on a manhunt...
我把话讲清楚,如果你懂得如何办逮捕行动
...you'd be out there running one instead of hamstringing the men that are.
你现在应该已在办案,而不是只能阻扰办正事的人
The FBI's primary objective in investigating fugitive matters...
调查局侦办逃犯的主要目标
...is to effect the swift location and capture of the fugitives.
在于快速找到并逮捕逃犯
You have two dead bodies, Alex.
你只有两具尸体,亚历
I've got two dead felons, Richard.
这两人是重刑犯,理查
Maybe that doesn't play well from a public-relations standpoint...
也许会让公关方面很难堪
...but from a public-safety standpoint, Abruzzi and Apolskis were by the book.
但从公共安全来说,对阿布鲁齐和阿普斯基的措施完全合法
The shooting of an unarmed kid at point-blank range is by the book?
近距离射杀,手无寸铁的小孩算合法?
Come on.
少来了
Incident report, David "Tweener" Apolskis.
根据报告,大卫阿普斯基,绰号特维纳
You know, I'm curious.
我很好奇
Was he cuffed during transport? Yeah.
护送时他有铐上手铐吗?有
It says in here he somehow managed to grab your primary weapon.
报告指出他不知如何,抢走了你主要的枪
You carry that in a shoulder holster? Hip.
你用肩上的枪套吗?臀部的
Left, right? Right, left? Left.
左边或右边?左边
Left.
左边
I'm sorry. I get confused sometimes.
抱歉,有时我脑袋不清楚
So just so I've got this right...
让我确认一下来龙去脉
...you were driving along alone with a cuffed prisoner...
你独自开车,载着上手铐的犯人
...and somehow he reaches forward across your chest...
不知如何,他把手伸到你胸前
...grabs your weapon.
抢走你的枪
It's too bad you didn't react that quickly with Apolskis.
阿普斯基夺枪时,你反应没这么快,真可惜
Maybe he'd still be alive.
说不定他就不会死了
What does origami have to do with any of this?
一只纸鹤和这件事有何关联?
Michael scofield sent it to her.
迈克尔.斯科菲尔德寄给她的
And since your brilliant plan to eliminate...
既然你铲除莎拉.坦克雷迪的
...sara Tancredi from the equation failed completely...
妙计完全失败了?
I wouldn't say it failed completely. There's a dead woman in a phone booth.
我不认为彻底失败,电话亭旁死了一个女人
A civilian.
一个老百姓
A certain number of bodies you can sweep under the rug.
一定数量的尸体,可以藏到地毯下
The president's rug is getting so full you can barely stand on it.
总统地毯下的尸体,多到让人站不稳
So, what do you suggest we should do?
那么你有何建议?
Ever go fishing, Bill? Just make your point.
你去钓过鱼吗?说重点
There's two ways to catch a fish.
钓鱼有两种方式
You cast out a big net and hope you get what you're looking for.
洒下大网,希望抓到想要的鱼
Or you choose the right bait and guarantee that you do.
或是选对鱼饵,保证钓到想要的鱼
It's a simple strategy, it plays across the board.
这个策略简单,到处都适用
L.J. Will lead us to Burrows. Sara will lead us to scofield.
利用罗杰找到巴罗斯,用莎拉找到斯科菲尔德
How do you intend to follow sara when the only lead you've got is an origami bird...
你要如何跟踪莎拉?你现在手头上只有一只纸鹤
...with an out-of-service phone number?
还有停用的电话号码
Maybe it's not a phone number.
也许它不是电话号码
What do you have? Junior's on the move...
有何消息?儿子已经出狱
...and still no sign of Burrows.
还是没有巴罗斯的踪影
Sir, the guy's in hiding. Maybe he doesn't even know his kid's out.
长官,那家伙躲起来了,也许根本不知道儿子出狱了
The cop that was held hostage in Utah has Burrows splitting off...
犹他州被挟持的警察说,巴罗斯丢下其他人离开时
...from the rest of the group just after word of L.J.'s release hit the wires.
时间刚好是在罗杰巴罗斯,被释放的消息曝光后
He knows,
他绝对知道
Now, if we wanna know for sure if he's there...
如果想确定他是否在场
...we need to do something to draw him out.
就要想办法引他出来
Hey, yo, man, spare some change?
老兄,赏点零钱好吗?
No. Come on, man.
没办法,拜托你
No, I'm all tapped out. I know you got something.
不,我没有钱,你一定有
I'll take whatever you got. Seriously.
多少都没关系,说真的
I just got out of lockup. I would if I could.
我刚出狱,有钱我会给你
Sorry. So you think you're better than me, huh?
抱歉,你自认比我高尚吗?
I don't think I'm better than you. Yo, where you running, little man?
我没有这么想,等等,你要逃去哪,小子?
I'm not running anywhere.
我没有要逃
This isn't how it's supposed to go.
不应该这样才对
The reason I went along with the break was to have a life with Maricruz and my baby.
我越狱的原因只是想和,马里克鲁斯跟小孩一起生活
And now what? Get some two-bit job?
结果现在呢?找份烂工作?
Always be looking over my shoulder?
随时都得提高警觉?
What kind of life is that?
这算是哪门子人生?
You can come with me and Linc to Panama. Start over.
你可以跟我和林肯到巴拿马,展开新生活
The longer you stay here...
你待在这里越久
...the more the chance there is you'll never make it to Panama.
逃到巴拿马的机会就越小
You got other people to think about.
你还有其他人要照顾
Your brother. Your nephew.
你哥、侄子
Sara.
莎拉
She's meeting you down there, isn't she? I don't know.
她会和你在那里会合吧?不知道
We never talked about it.
我们没谈过这件事
But you're hoping. Give it a rest, will you?
不过你很希望,别说了好吗?
Dogs locked in, We got two trails merging,
警犬确定发现两种味道会合
They were here, headed towards Drucker Ranch.
他们来过这里,往西前往卓克牧场
They've gone off-road. Any additional units...
他们离开道路了,所有额外小队
,,, we need to set up a one-mile perimeter and then start closing in,
要从方圆一里外,开始包围他们
It's getting deeper.
水变深了
Yeah, a little.
对,有一点
So how come this freaking tree ain't moving yet?
这该死的树干怎么还不动?
Let me check.
我去看看
You all right?
你没事吧?
Look, Michael...
听着,迈克尔
...I understand if you have to keep going, you know?
如果你要继续逃,我可以谅解
Just shut up. I'm not going anywhere.
闭嘴,我不会丢下你
No, look, just think about it. Lf I leave, you drown.
不,你仔细想想,如果我走,你会淹死
I know, but just...
我知道,但
The water level's getting higher, sucre.
水位已经升高了,苏克雷
How many seconds can you hold your breath? Forty-five?
你可以憋气几秒?45秒?
Sixty? That's how long you've got to live if I take off.
60秒?如果我离开,你就只能活这么久
How long you have if you stay? Till the dogs lead the cops here?
你留下来又能活多久?直到警犬和警察赶到?
What you're suggesting is not an option. I ain't trying to be a hero or nothing.
你的建议不能采纳,听着,我不是想逞英雄
We both know there are only two things that can happen now.
我们心知肚明,现在只有两种结果
Leave me here...
丢下我
...or we both get caught.
或是两人一起被逮捕
Bruce? Sara.
布鲁斯?莎拉
I know we said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay.
我们说好不打手机,但我需要知道你是否平安
My driver went to pick you up and the place was a crime scene.
我的司机去接你,结果那里成了犯罪现场
The woman that he saw by the payphone...
对,他在电话旁看到的女人
...that was supposed to be me.
原本应该是我死在那
And I had to leave her there, I didn't know what to do,
我得丢下她,我不知道该怎么办
Who are these people? They knew where I was gonna be standing.
他们到底是谁?他们完全知道我会站在哪
They knew exactly where I was gonna be...
他们完全知道我会?
Sara? You there? It was you.
莎拉?你在吗?是你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I just need to know where you are, - oh, my God.
告诉我你在哪里,天啊
Excuse. We'd like to check on a friend of ours, L.J. Burrows.
抱歉,我们想找一个朋友,罗杰巴罗斯
He's getting stitches. We wanna make sure he's all right.
他在缝合伤口,我们只想看他是否平安
And you can see him when he's through. It's policy.
等缝完就能见他,这是规定
You don't get it. I get that that kid defended himself.
你真的听不懂,我明白那小孩是自卫
Tell us why you attacked him. I told you.
告诉我们你为何攻击他,我说过了
Some guy paid me to. Some guy paid you.
有人付钱叫我打他,有人付钱
Yeah, of course he did. FBI.
当然啰,调查局
What do you mean, somebody paid you? What the hell's it sound like, man?
有人付钱给你是什么意思?你觉得呢?
Some dude gave me 50 bucks to give the kid a beat down.
有个人给我50元,叫我揍那小孩一顿
It's Burrows. He's here.
是巴罗斯,他在这里
How you feeling, slugger?
你好吗,小拳击手?
Dad?
爸?
We gotta move.
我们得走了
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
医院警卫请至3G栋
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
医院警卫请至3G栋
There's not much you can do. Oh, boy.
什么也不能做,天啊
Excuse me, I need to ask you a few questions.
打扰了,女士们,我有事要问你
I'm on the follow-up investigation team. Excuse me.
我是后续调查小组,请失陪
Gotta go. See you later. We were just curious.
走吧,待会见,我们只是想知道
Did you see if the convicts actually found what they were digging for?
你有见到那些犯人,找到要的东西了吗?
No, but it sure sounded like they did.
不,可是听起来像挖到了
The spaniard, he took off with one of my daughter's camping packs...
那个西班牙人,带着我女儿的露营袋离开
...and he left the other ones in a real tizzy.
让其他人惊慌失措
Sounded like he screwed them over something fierce.
听起来好像他摆了他们一道
And they just let him leave?
他们就这样让他走?
Well, they weren't happy about it, but yeah.
他们并不高兴,可是就让他离开
He took off on his motorbike.
他骑着机车走了
Then they left a few minutes later. Together?
几分钟后他们也走了,一起吗?
No, the pretty one and the black fellow, they left first.
不,长相清秀的那个跟黑人,他们先离开
And then that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
然后那恶心的南方人,从后门溜走
But he was moving kind of slow, you know, with the weight of that backpack.
可是他的动作很慢,因为背包很重
And that disability that he... Wait, he had a backpack too?
他的手又残废等等,他也拿着背包?
Yes. He came back in...
对,他回屋子里
...and slipped this into my brassiere on his way out.
出去前把这个,塞进了我的内衣
He said it was to cover the damages.
他说是用来赔偿损失的
Well, we're gonna need to keep this as evidence.
我们得把钱留下当证物
Thanks for your time. Get in the car.
感谢你,上车吧
Seven-three-six, space,,,
736空格
...three-three-nine, space, eight-six-eight-seven.
339、空格、8687
And what exactly are you looking for?
你要找什么?
A pattern. A code.
模式、密码
Anything.
什么都好
What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
你要告诉我什么,迈克尔?
They say people come into your life for a reason.
有人说两人会认识,一定是有原因的
Maybe my reason was to help you get out of Fox River, you know?
也许我注定要,帮你逃出福克斯河
To help you save your brother. No.
帮助你救你哥一命,不是的
It's okay, papi.
没关系,老哥
Let me go.
我就算了吧
We're a quarter mile downriver below the dam,
我们就快抵达,水库下流的河流边
It's now or never, Michael.
这是最后机会了,迈克尔
I want you to hold your breath, okay? Why?
我要你憋气,好吗? 为什么?
Just do it. I'll be right back, I promise.
照做就对了,我保证马上回来
What the hell are you doing?
你要做什么?
All units, redirect to the river,
所有小队,前往河边
I want you to go under and then stick your arm up above the water, high.
我要你潜进水中,再把手举高伸出水面
All right.
好
Then when you start running out of air, wave it back and forth so I can see it.
等快没空气的时候,前后挥动,让我可以看到
Okay. And I'll come back and get you.
好,我就会回来救你
Okay? Give me your hand.
懂吗?把手给我
One, two...
一、二
...three.
三
Come on. Come on.
快点
Sucre?
苏克雷?
Sucre!
苏克雷!
Talk to me. Well, there is one possibility...
说吧,是有一种可能
...but it's almost too rudimentary.
但是现在判定还太早
We know we're not looking at a phone number...
我们知道这不是电话号码
...but maybe we're not looking at numbers at all.
但也许根本不是数字
What's important are the letters that correspond to that number,
重点是和数字相对应的字母
Three dots, third letter: R.
三个点,第三个字母?R
Two, D, E.
两个点D、E
Three possibilities per number,
一个数字有三种可能
That's thousands of letter combinations,
可能的字母组合有上千组
But only one of them spells out a word,
但只有一组拼出字来
The question is where?
重点是,地点在哪里?
Hey, what are you in the market for? Four wheels and a gas pedal.
你好,需要什么吗?有四个轮子和油门的
Hey, Petey, it's me.
彼提,是我
Listen, I got something to tell you.
我有事要对你说
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
我才在纳闷你何时会打给我
Yeah. A lot has come down since we last talked, and...
好?上次见面后,发生了很多事
Yeah, I know, I heard, You ruined it,
我知道,我听说了,被你毁了
Yeah...
对
You heard already? Well, brother, everybody's heard, man.
这么快就听说了?老哥,大家都知道了
And let me tell you something, man. Hector is pissed.
我告诉你,赫特气死了
What does Hector have to do with it? It was his wedding.
关赫特什么事?那是他的婚礼
Wait a minute. What are you talking about? Your bike. What are you talking about?
等等,不然你要说什么事?你的机车,你又在说什么?
The wedding. What about the wedding?
婚礼,婚礼怎么了?
Well, you know the part where you say "I do"?
到了要说“我愿意”的时候
Maricruz said, "I don't."
马里克鲁斯竟然说“我不愿意”
She did? Left homeboy standing at the altar,,,
真的?她让那家伙独自呆站在教堂里
,,, holding his Spam in his hand, if you know what I'm saying,
像个呆子,你懂我的意思吧?
What were you telling me about my bike?
你说我的机车怎么了?
All right. I'll go get your keys.
好,我拿钥匙给你
We've got a couple of stops to make. First, there's this place call Blanding.
我们有几个地方要去,第一站要去叫布兰丁的地方
We meet up with Linc in a couple of days... I can't go.
几天后再与林肯会合我不能去
She said no, papi.
她拒绝了,老哥
Maricruz... Maricruz told that son of a...
马里克鲁斯拒绝了
she told him no. Can you believe that?
那个浑蛋,你能相信吗?
That's great. I know.
这样很好,没错
Now, I just...
现在我
No, go on. Get your girl.
没关系,去找你的女友
How about Panama? We said... - some other time.
我们说好去巴拿马以后吧
Panama's not gonna go anywhere.
巴拿马又不会跑掉
And this is in case you run into trouble down the road.
还有这个之后要是遇上麻烦,可以派上用场
The river.
在河里
I told you to leave me behind.
我要你丢下我
Yeah, well, I tried.
对,我试过了
But, you know, I got tangled up in the rope, so...
可是我被绳子缠住逃不了,所以
okay, here you go. Thanks. And...
好,钥匙来了,谢谢,还有
Think we'll need another car.
我们还需要一辆车
Do you really think the diaper sniper got all of it?
你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞?
Only one way to find out.
要确定只有一种方法
If you're Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million...
如果你是巴格韦尔,拿到五百万
...where would you go?
你会去哪里?
You think you're the only one that feels betrayed?
你以为只有你感到被人背叛?
I'm gonna get out of here someday.
我总有一天会出狱
And when I do...
等我出去
...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like.
别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样
Let me get this straight. You paid that meth head to whup my ass?
让我搞清楚,你付钱请那疯子揍我一顿?
Yeah. Feds were waiting for me to come get you. It was the only way.
对,调查局在等我靠近你,这是唯一的办法
It worked, didn't it? Yeah.
奏效了不是吗?对
Yeah, it got me four stitches.
对,害我缝了四针
Adds character. Here, take that.
这样比较有性格,拿去
There's some ice in there. Put it on the eye.
里面有冰块,放在眼睛上
Keep the swelling down.
可以消肿
I've been in a few fights in my day too.
我年轻时也曾打过架
Too many. "Rendezvous. Sundown. Hot."
太多次了集合地点、日落、热
There's one more bird.
还有一只纸鹤
Clean it. Every surface, like she never came home. Go.
每个角落打扫干净,要像她没回家过,快
Waiting for your flight from Utah...
在等你从犹他州飞回来时
...we had a little extra time for due diligence.
我们有多余时间作审查
I decided to dig a little deeper on your history.
我便更深入调查了你的背景
Or rather lack of one.
或者该说背景的匮乏
Starts off simple enough. Poor family. Mom leaves, cites spousal abuse.
你的出身平凡,家境贫困,母亲宣称因家暴而离家
Somehow your dad holds on to custody, and by the look of these pediatric meds...
不过你父亲竟然得到监护权,从这些幼童医疗纪录来看
...he beat you like a harp seal for the next four years.
接下来四年他常对你拳打脚踢
Big shock: Poor abused kid, not a lot of options, he joins the military.
你大受打击,没钱又受虐,未来无从选择,只能从军
Will there be any actual questions or is this just a show-and-tell?
你是真的有问题,还是来炫耀的?
Okay, I got one. How does a guy go from Infantry grunt...
好,我想到一题,一个小步兵
...with less than stellar marks...
绩效又不杰出
...to the Gulf I special ops, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation...
怎么有能耐晋升波湾特别部队,然后到调查局
...leading the largest manhunt this country's ever seen?
主导侦办本国,最大宗的越狱案件?
I have all these dots.
资料都在我手上
And there's just no way to connect them.
可是因果我都连不起来
Looks like you need to work on your clearance level, Dick.
看来你得想办法提升层级
Maybe I'll just work on you. You wanna do this?
我从你身上下手就好,你想这么做?
I will chain you to this desk until I get answers I cannot fertilize my lawn with.
我会把你绑在桌上,直到问出有用的答案为止
You sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做?
I know what they tell you to do overseas, Alex...
我知道军方在海外,叫你做什么勾当,亚历
...and let me make it perfectly clear.
让我清楚告诉你
We do not do it on American soil.
美国本土上不能这么做
Sir, there's a phone call for you.
长官,有你的电话
I'll take it later.
我待会再接
Sir, you're gonna wanna take this now.
长官,你可能会想现在接
Yeah?
是的
Yes, sir.
是,长官
I'm with him now.
我和他在一起
Yes, sir. Bye.
是,长官,再见
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I thought we were really starting to get somewhere.
我以为我们谈得正起劲呢
Let's go.
我们走
Alex.
亚历
You got something for me?
你有东西要给我吗?
Open it.
打开它
The numbers correlate to the letters on a phone.
这些数字和电话上的字母相对应
Only on this one, none of the possible combinations make sense.
不过这组的字母,组合都不合理
We think it's a location. A rendezvous point for Michael scofield.
我们认为应该是和斯科菲尔德见面的地点
You find it, you find him.
只要你查出来,就能找到他
You could've gotten me out of there sooner.
你应该早点把我救出来的
Even we have to go through certain channels...
就连我们也得透过特定管道
...to make sure things appear on the up-and-up.
才能办好事让外界不起疑心
You know all about that, don't you, Alex?
你应该很了解吧,亚历?
Keeping up appearances.
要把表面功夫做好
Good.
很好
I'm just making sure that we're still clear on the directive of this manhunt.
我只是想确定,逮捕行动的方向没有变
You know, I understand the reasoning behind Burrows and scofield.
我能了解抓巴罗斯,和斯科菲尔德背后的原因
But the other men, criminals that they may be...
可是其他人虽说是罪犯
...there's nothing in their profiles... You've been hired to do a job.
但从他们的资料里看不出我们请你做好工作
The reasoning does not concern you.
原因不关你的事
You don't ask any questions about us...
你不质疑我们
...maybe we'll continue to make sure no one asks questions about you. Are we clear?
我们就会继续,确保别人不质疑你,听清楚了吗?
They all die.
他们都得死
They all die.
他们都得死