Previously on Prison Break:
《越狱》前情提要
There's something about this guy.
这家伙不简单
He knows where we're going, what we're thinking.
他知道我们要去哪,看穿我的心思
It's a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah...
他迟早会知道犹他州的钱
...and our way into Mexico, everything.
还有我们逃到墨西哥的方法,所有事物
You can have an attorney present during questioning.
侦讯时可以请律师在场陪同
Caroline, they're taking her in. Of course. I'll keep an eye on her.
卡洛琳,警方把她带走了,我当然会盯住她
I did it, Dad.
是我做的,爸
Just do as you're told.
照我的话去做
Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all.
否则后果对我们,都会有很大的影响
My dad's an Air Force colonel.
我爸是空军上校
When I told him I was staying in a hotel with a guy that I maybe sort of liked...
我告诉他我要和男生同住,而且又对他有好感时
...he lost it.
他气死了
What're you doing here? Where's Maricruz? She's with me.
你来干嘛?犸丽在哪? 她现在是我的
Just tell me where she is. Hey, Fernando, slow down, man.
告诉我她在哪里?费南多,别激动
I was trying to tell you the wedding is in Vegas.
我原本要告诉你的,他们去赌城结婚了
So which one of them it was it? Might be scofield.
死者是哪一个?可能是斯科菲尔德
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
他哥哥的尸体应该也在里面
Where to, sir? Utah.
目的地是哪里,先生? 犹他州
This morning, authorities in Illinois issued an update on the escaped convicts,,,
今早伊利诺州官方,发布了逃犯的最新进展
,,, known, until now, as the Fox River Eight,
截至目前为止,他们被称为福克斯河八人帮
chicago mob boss John Abruzzi,,,
芝加哥黑帮老大约翰亚布兹
,,, was gunned down outside a Washington, D, c, motel last night,,,
昨晚在华盛顿特区的,汽车旅馆外遭击毙
,,, after investigators received a tip from an informant,
一切要归功于线人的密告
The other seven escapees are still at large and considered dangerous,
其余七名逃犯依然在逃,并且被认定为相当危险
A Florida man wanted in...
一名佛州男子遭通缉
I didn't think Abruzzi'd be the first to eat it.
我没料到亚布兹会是第一个
I have a feeling we're in for lots of surprises.
我有预感之后会惊奇不断
They said seven are still out there. So much for faking our deaths.
新闻说七名逃犯在逃,诈死似乎不管用
I bought us some time. That's what counts.
我争取到一些时间,这才是重点
How much further? Seventy, 80 miles.
还有多远?七、八十里
Means we should be hitting Double-K Ranch by this afternoon.
很好,下午应该,就能抵达开开牧场
We could keep driving, pick up L.J. And hit Panama.
或是继续开去救罗杰,再去巴拿马
We can't hit Panama. We can't hit anything. We can't do anything without the money.
我们不能去巴拿马,哪都不能去,没有钱我们什么事都做不了
We need to find Charles' stash.
我们得找到查理藏的钱
I know some other guys who are thinking the same thing.
我知道其他人也有此打算
The money is buried under a silo at the Double-K Ranch...
钱就埋在犹他州图尔
...just outside of Tooele, Utah. There's $5 million there.
开开牧场的地窖底下,里面有五百万美金
Tickets.
查票
You know, when I was in Cheyenne, I pulled my ticket out of the bag.
我在昔安的时候,把车票从背包拉出来
It tore in half, and I have no idea what happened to the other part.
结果破成两半,车票另一半现在不见了
They didn't issue you a replacement? No.
车站没有帮你换? 没有
The young lady, I think her name was sherry...
我记得那位小姐叫雪莉
...she actually said that this half was okay because the barcode was on it.
她说这一半可以用,因为上面有条码
Well, you really need the whole ticket.
你需要完整的车票
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
我当初就是这么跟她说的
She said everything would be fine because...
她说这样没关系,因为
That's okay. It'll do for now.
没关系,现在没事
But make sure you ask for a replacement when you get to Provo.
但请你到普洛伏时,一定要换张新车票
I definitely will. Thank you.
我一定会的,谢谢
It's always something, huh? Oh, God, I know.
总是有事情会发生,对啊
I don't wanna go home.
我不想回家
I wish we could keep driving.
我希望能一路开下去
I don't think your pops will be down for that.
你爸爸听了一定会很不高兴
Wouldn't it be fun?
这样不是很好玩吗?
We could go to Hawaii.
我们可以去夏威夷
No, you can't drive to Hawaii. I know.
开车到不了夏威夷,我知道
I know.
我知道
I'm just saying, I wish.
我只是想想而已
No, don't get it. They'll leave. Just let me see who it is.
不要开门,他们会走掉,我去看是谁
It's a cop.
是警察
No, no, no.
不要开
Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. Have you happened to see this person?
抱歉打扰你,小姐,请问你见过这个人吗?
Last night, we got a few phone calls that he was spotted in the area.
昨晚有人通报,说他出现在附近
So we're going door to door.
我们才会挨家挨户问
Why are you looking for him?
你们为何要找他?
He escaped from prison in Illinois a couple of days ago.
他几天前逃出,伊利诺州的一处监狱
Have you seen him?
你有见过他吗?
No.
没有
He doesn't look familiar.
我没有见过他
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah, I'm sure.
对,我确定
All right. Thanks for your time.
好,谢谢你拨空
This ain't... This is not what you think, all right?
这件事不是你想像中的那样
Look, trust me. Just listen, okay?
相信我,听我说,好吗?
All I did was steal a baseball card, okay? I'm not like those other fools up in there.
我只是偷了一张棒球卡,我跟其他坏人不一样
I'm gonna go for a walk, okay?
我要去散步,好吗?
I'm gonna leave my keys right here.
我把车钥匙留下
And when I come back, my car will be gone.
等我回来的时候,我的车子会消失
I'm sure in a few hours, they'll find it somewhere...
我相信几小时后,他们会找到它
...abandoned.
被弃置在某处
Wait, wait.
等等
I wish it could be different.
我真希望情况不是这样
I have to go.
我得走了
Tooele. I think it's "Tooele."
图力,我想是念“图尔”
Hell of a town. Small is good.
好一个小镇,小对我们有利
Means the ranch'll be easier to find.
代表牧场会很好找
All we gotta do is get that money...
我们只要拿到钱
...and be out of here by nightfall. Nice.
在日落前离开这里,对
Oh, sir. Soil tests came back from scofield's crash.
长官,车祸的土壤化验出炉了
Not that you need any more proof, but he really went out of his way this time.
虽然你已经不需要更多证据,不过他真的大费周章准备
What else do you have?
你还有什么消息?
A man was assaulted in Nebraska by a hitchhiker matching Bagwell's description.
内布拉斯加有男子遭搭便车者,猛烈攻击,面貌与包威吻合
He was headed west on the l-80. Omaha's putting together a photo lineup.
他在80号州际公路往西走,奥马哈市正准备照片指证
What do you have on scofield?
有斯科菲尔德的线索吗?
What does anybody have on scofield?
任何人有斯科菲尔德的消息吗?
I've got some results from his hard drive. The one recovered from the river.
我们从河底捞出来的硬碟,有些线索
We were able to use the sector editor to restore the master boot. So from that...
我们用区段编辑器,修复主开机区,然后
I don't care how you did it. What do you have?
我不管修复的方式,你查到什么?
More than half the contents of the buffer. About 60 percent.
缓冲记忆体半数以上的内容,约百分之60
It looks pretty random. Print it up, all of it. I want it on my desk.
资料看起来没有头绪,全部列印出来,放到我的桌上
Well, guess what.
你猜怎么着?
No listing for a Double-K Ranch.
开开牧场没有登记在电话簿上
Excuse me. You know where I might find the Double-K Ranch?
抱歉,你知道开开牧场在哪里吗?
What'd you call it? Double-K Ranch.
什么名字?开开牧场
No. You from around here?
不知道,你是这里人吗?
Yeah. Born and raised.
对,土生土长
There's no double nothing.
这里没有这牧场
Great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢
Looks like Westmoreland spent his last breath blowing smoke up your ass.
看来威莫兰,用尽最后一口气摆了你一道
There's one way to find out.
只有一个方法能证实
The county keeps property records.
每个郡都有地产纪录
Every plot is mapped out with dimensions. It's public record.
每块土地都有记载面积的地图,这是公开纪录
But if there is a tax assessor's office here...
但如果这里有估税员办公室
...it's gonna be in there.
东西一定在那里
In the municipal building.
市政大楼
Lot of cops in there, Michael.
里面有很多警察,迈克
Dispatch, Someone,,,,
警局,有人
Someone stole my car this morning, I'm at the Lotus Motel off Interstate 80,
今天早上偷了我的车,我在80号,公路附近的莲花汽车旅馆
Did you see who took it? No, I went out for a walk,
你有看见偷车贼吗? 没有,我出去散步
And when I came back, it was gone, This morning? Why didn't you call before?
回来车就不见了,今天早上?为何现在才报警?
I don't know,
我不知道
Mr. Kellerman. Mr. Kim.
凯勒曼先生,金先生
Surprised to see you in Chicago. Just looking for updates.
没想到你会出现在芝加哥,只是来查看进展
Sara Tancredi. I'm on it.
莎拉丹奎迪,在我的掌握之中
Is pursuing her the best use of your time? It is.
你的时间该用来跟踪她吗? 没错
She's in contact with scofield. I was there when he called yesterday.
她和斯科菲尔德有连络,他昨天打给她时我在场
We stay with her, she takes us right to him, he takes us to Burrows.
只要跟着她就能找到他,他能引导我们找到柏劳
All right.
好
Lf you're that confident. I am.
如果你有自信的话,我是有
I'll let the president know. I contact the president directly.
我会通知总统,我直接和总统联络
I'll contact her.
由我和她连络
Keep me posted.
有消息向我回报
If you wanna restore dignity, you need to take action,
若想要找回尊严,就必须付诸行动
Making amends requires much more than saying, "I'm sorry,"
赎罪不光是说句道歉就好
It means learning to change.
而是学习改变
The apology's just the first step.
道歉只是第一步骤
The most important thing is that you display honesty...
最重要的一点是,当你向人道歉时
...courage and compassion when you extend your apologies.
必须展现诚意,勇气以及同理心
You need to earn your forgiveness.
宽恕是必须努力去争取的
We'll talk about it more on Friday.
我们周五再深入讨论
I got a great idea. What's that?
我有一个好主意,什么?
Since you are such a fan of lame, store-bought blueberry pie...
既然你这么爱吃,超市买的三流蓝莓派
...I'm gonna bake you a real pie of your choice tonight.
今晚我烤真正的派给你吃,口味任选
I can't.
我没办法
I really don't need to be seeing anyone right now who isn't my therapist.
我现在应该只能和心理医生见面
I've been a hermit lately too.
我最近也像个隐士
My partner Daniel's away on business.
我的男友丹尼尔出差去了
I've been sitting around every night by myself.
每天晚上,我只能独自在家里发呆
Kind of pathetic.
真的很可悲
I'm so sorry. I thought you meant...
对不起,我以为你是要
I thought...
我以为
The pie... - oh, no.
你请我吃派不是的
No, I was really talking about... Pie?
我是说真的,派?
Yeah, actual blueberries. Like we'd make pie and watch Fried Green Tomatoes.
对,真的蓝莓派,我们一起烤,然后看《油炸绿蕃茄》
I get it. I get it. I'm the best ex-junkie cook in this town.
我懂了我是这一带厨艺最好的前毒虫
Thank you. I just... I gotta clean my apartment.
谢谢,我得打扫我的公寓
It's disgusting. I realize that sounds like an excuse.
里面脏乱不堪,我知道听起来很像借口
It's not. No, no, no, I get it.
但这是真的,不没关系
You do what you gotta do.
你去做你的事吧
Have a good night.
祝你晚安
You deliver?
你愿意外送吗?
Next batch.
新的一批资料
Just put it on the desk.
放在桌上就好
Any of this stuff mean anything? I don't know. Ask me later.
这些资料有意义吗?不知道,待会再问
Is he a genius or a whack job?
你认为他是天才还是疯子?
We answered that when we assigned 100 agents.
我们派出上百位探员,就是答案了
So why don't you go get me the rest of it?
请你去拿剩下来的资料好吗?
Does that work for you?
这回答你满意吗?
Alackaday.
真是太幸运了
I just found me an in-betweener.
我找到一个好帮手
Where you going in such a hurry? None of your beeswax, yo.
你急着上哪去?不干你的事
I know where.
我知道你要去哪
The same place as every other man that was in that room that night.
那晚在场的人都要去同一个地方
They all coming around here for a big family reunion at the Ku Klux Ranch.
所有人都会来开开牧场大团圆
If they ain't here already.
他们迟早会来的
There ain't no fool in this town ever heard of the Double-K Ranch.
这里的乡巴佬,没一个听过开开牧场
It seems like you been misinformed. There is a Double-K.
看来你被骗了,的确有个开开牧场
It's just a matter of who gets there first. The stars are gonna collide in Tooele.
只是看谁先找到,我们全员会在图尔团聚
You'll need me on your side.
你会需要我的帮忙
This ain't Fox River, all right? I don't need any...
这里不是监狱好吗?我不需要你
As you can see...
如你所见
...I need you.
我需要你
Get your grubby paws off me, you freak.
把你的脏手拿开,你这变态
I ain't your ditch digger.
我才不要帮你做苦力
I don't need nothing from you.
你对我没有用处
I don't need nothing.
一点用也没有
You might.
可能会有用
If a man knew where he was supposed to be looking...
如果你知道从何着手的话
Hi,
你好
Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉,和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗?
Avila. No? Thanks.
是阿维拉,没有?谢谢
Hi. Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉,和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗?
Avila.
阿维拉
Delgado.
戴卡度
Really?
真的?
When?
几点?
Stay calm. We'll be out of here in 10 minutes.
保持冷静,我们十分钟后就离开
One at a time.
一个一个来
Clear. Back up.
安全、请退后
You wearing a watch?
你有戴手表吗?
Yeah.
有
Nice day.
今天的天气不错
Thanks.
谢谢
This is exactly what we need. It's a map of every parcel of land.
这就是我们要找的,每一块地的地图
Topography, buildings, everything.
地形图、建筑物,应有尽有
Karl Kokosing. Double-K.
卡尔库库辛,缩写KK
I don't like the way this guy's looking at us.
我不喜欢那个人看我们的眼神
Twelve-thirteen.
1213页
Where's 1213?
1213页在哪里?
Hey, seifert. I need to speak with you. Come on, man. We gotta roll now.
席法特,我有事找你,快点,我们得马上走
Hey, seifert. Come on. You got the map?
席法特,快,找到地图了吗?
No.
没有
Someone else does.
有人拿走了
Someone got here before us. It's the only explanation.
有人抢先我们一步,这是唯一的解释
Son of a bitch is still alive.
那浑蛋还活着
Hey, pretty. What the...?
帅哥,搞什么?
What you gonna do, scream?
难不成你想尖叫吗?
How the hell are you still breathing?
你怎么还活着?
What the hell'd you do to your hand?
你怎么把手接回去了?
Easy, easy.
轻一点
I recently had some work done.
我最近请人帮忙接回去的
Where's the map?
地图在哪里?
Easy, easy, easy. I don't have it.
轻一点不在我身上
Well, where is it? I'm telling you, I don't have it.
在哪里?我说过不在我身上
Don't have it, huh? You were there. We saw you.
不在身上?你刚才在那,我们看见了
It was gone. Why don't you keep your pooch away from me?
已经不见了,叫你的狗离我远一点
I'll tell you everything I know.
我就把一切告诉你
It's the kid. He has it.
被那个小子拿走了
I saw him this morning.
我今天早上遇到他
I needed some help. We made a deal, all right?
我需要帮忙,所以我们达成协议
He said that he would dig. I told him where we could get a map at.
他答应负责挖掘,我则告诉他地图的位置
What kid?
什么小子?
What kid?
什么小子?
The best thing to do is nothing.
最佳策略就是静观其成
That's how I'll get the U.s. Senate to confirm my vice-presidency?
参议院这样就会让我当副总统?
Do nothing? Shows them you can do the job.
静观其成?让他们了解你能胜任
Wait a minute. It's my daughter.
等等,是我女儿打来的
Sir, we need to talk about your daughter.
长官,我们得谈谈令嫒的事
What about her?
她怎么了?
Well, the media is all over this Fox River situation.
媒体正大肆报导,福克斯河越狱的新闻
We think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her...
我们认为你现在最好暂时疏离她
If I hear this one more time... I paid her bail. I walked away.
你们有完没完?我付完保释金就离开
I have distanced myself.
我已经疏离她了
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Hey, Dad, it's me.
爸,是我
When you get a chance, I really need to talk to you about some things.
你有空的时候,我有些事想和你谈谈
Actually, a lot of things.
事实上我有很多事要说
The most important one is that...
最重要的是
...I owe you an apology.
我必须向你道歉
I realize that I've made things difficult for you lately.
我最近造成你很多困扰
And I wanna take responsibility for that.
我想要负起全责
Call me back. Bye.
请回电给我,再见
Hi. I know I'm early, but I brought dinner. Come on in.
你好,我来早了,不过有带晚餐,请进
You're not a vegetarian, are you? No.
你不是素食者吧?不是
Just shut that behind you.
关上就好
Do you mind if I check my e-mail? No, not at all. Here.
介意让我收电邮吗?不会,拿去吧
Oh, you're so kind. Thank you. Absolutely.
你真大方,谢谢,没问题
Do you happen to have a pen handy? Yeah.
你有笔吗?有
Thank you so much. I'm so sorry to bother you.
真的很谢谢,抱歉这么麻烦你
No, look, I have a little pencil and pad. Thank you.
我有铅笔和笔记本,谢谢
Sir. Sir. Yeah?
先生什么事?
No sherry in Cheyenne.
昔安站没有人叫雪莉
Your ticket is not valid for travel.
你的车票不能使用
Oh, well, hold on, now. That can't be right. That can't be right.
等等一定是搞错了
Excuse me for a second. Sure.
借过一下,好的
All right, now, listen, brother, I'm gonna give it to you straight up.
好吧,兄弟,我向你一五一十坦承
Seriously, I don't... I'm broke, okay?
我真的我现在身无分文
Now, that's the truth.
我说的是实话
Now, I just ran into some trouble a while back.
我不久前遇上了麻烦
I'm just trying to pull it all together now. You understand?
我现在很努力想振作起来,你懂吗?
Well, you can tell that to the authorities in about five minutes.
五分钟后,你可以把这些事告诉警方
Come on, brother, we don't have to get the authorities...
别这样,不需要通知警方
It's too late.
太迟了
They're already waiting at the next stop.
他们已经在下一站等你
These guys here are gonna sit with you until we stop.
这两位警员会陪你,直到下车为止
I understand. I understand.
我了解
Hey! Come here.
嘿!这边
Sir. Hey, you can't go in there.
先生,你不能进去那里
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
Okay, we've got a confirmed sighting on Franklin.
确认有人看到富兰克林
He jumped out of a moving train in Preston, Idaho.
他在爱达荷州普雷斯顿,跳下行进间的火车
What is a black man from Chicago doing in Idaho? He's gotta be lost.
芝加哥黑人到爱达荷州做什么?他一定是迷路了
Franklin's in Preston, Bagwell's in Nebraska.
富兰克林在爱达荷,包威在内布拉斯加
Both men have never been across the Mississippi.
这两人从未跨越过密西西比
Visiting friends and family? I don't think so.
要造访亲友吗?我可不认为
And not south of the border.
更何况他们不是前往南方边境
They're due west, and we need to know why.
他们往西走,我们要查出原因
Out.
下车
What's going on? Where'd you say Tweener was headed?
怎么了?你说中间人往哪里去?
Up on the main drag. He's supposed to find a shovel.
往大街去,他要去买铲子
In. No.
进去,不要
No, no, no. In.
不要进去
You're coming back, right? You're coming back?
你们会回来吧?一定要回来
Yep. Hey, you guys.
会的,两位
Hey.
嘿
Come on, man. I'm boiling up in here.
别这样,里面好热
I was on my ATV and I was hauling ass. I was right on her tail.
我开着越野车,速度飞快,我紧追在他后方
I pulled out my gun and... that bitch treed herself.
我拿出枪,结果他跑上树
And I brought her down in one shot.
我一枪就把他打下来
What'd she weigh? At least a hunny.
他有多重?上百磅
Maybe 110. Come on out and see us if you want.
应该有110磅,有空来找我们
It's gonna be a good time. Yeah, I just might do that.
一定会很好玩,好,我考虑一下
Hey, now. What you digging?
你打算挖什么?
Some stuff in my grandpa's yard.
我爷爷院子里的东西
I got a bigger one in the back if you're going deep.
我后面仓库有更大的,可以挖更深
No, this'll do.
不用,这支就好
Damn it if I don't know you from somewhere.
你长得真眼熟
Maybe I know your grandpa.
也许我认识你爷爷
Doubt it, man. He moved here like a month ago so...
不太可能,他一个月前才搬来
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
His name's Grandpa, all right? Can you just ring this up?
他叫爷爷,可以吗?可以结帐了吗?
I gotta get out of here. Sure thing, fella.
我还有事要办,当然,老兄
I'll ring it up.
我帮你结帐
I'll ring it right now.
我马上结帐
I know where I've seen you. On TV.
我知道了,我在电视上看过你
You're one of them Fox River boys.
你是福克斯河监狱的逃犯之一
You got it wrong, man. No, I think I got it right.
你认错人了,不,我没认错
We're closed.
店关门了
Sorry, bud.
抱歉
We're closing up early today.
我们今天提早关门
Hey, hold on. Stay right there.
等等,先不要走
You're going down just like your buddy, you son of a bitch.
你跟你的伙伴完蛋了,浑蛋
Where's the kid?
那小子在哪里?
Where's the kid? He's back here.
他在哪里? 他在后面
Get up.
起来
Come on, tough guy.
硬汉,我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Maricruz? Baby, open up.
犸丽?宝贝,开门
It's me. It's me, okay?
是我别怕
Fernando, what are you doing here? You can't be here.
费南多,你来这里做什么?你不能来这里
I know. Where's your sister? I need to see her.
我知道,泰瑞莎,你妹妹在哪里?我要见她
She's getting her picture taken with my mom and dad.
她和我爸妈在照相
The wedding's at 2:30. I need to see her now.
婚礼两点三十分就要举行,我现在要见她
You have to go. She's the mother of my kid, Theresa.
你快走吧,她是我孩子的母亲,泰瑞莎
Please.
拜托你
You don't want her to marry Hector, do you? Do you?
你不希望她嫁给赫特吧?对不对?
I'll go see if I can go get her.
我去看能不能找她来
Wait in here. Okay.
在里面等,好
Lance, I got a question for you. Yes?
兰斯,我有事问你,什么事?
You know who I am?
你知道我的身份吗?
I happened to see the news last night, yes.
我昨晚刚好看到新闻,所以知道
Hey, I don't care. I've got some skeletons in my closet too.
我不在乎,我也有不可告人的秘密
One of whom wears a dress.
其中一个秘密还会穿裙子
Thank you. I appreciate your lack of judgment.
谢谢,感谢你不批判我
From what I can tell, you didn't do anything wrong.
依我来看,你没有做错事
But it's none of my business, and you don't need to talk about it.
但这不关我的事,你不必跟我说
The whole thing just...
这整件事真是
I never meant for it to happen.
我不是故意让它发生的
Okay, you do not need to answer this question.
这个问题你不一定要回答
But were you and that guy, like?
你和那个男人真的有?
You're right, I don't wanna talk about it.
你说得对,我不想谈这件事
You're done? Yeah.
你吃完了吗?对
Does it worry you that he's out there?
他在逃亡,你会担心他吗?
Give me one second.
等我一下
Dad. Sara, hi.
爸,莎拉,你好
I got your message.
我听到你的留言了
Please, come in.
请进
Lance, this is my father, Frank.
兰斯,这位是我的父亲弗兰克
How do you do? Dad, this is my friend, Lance.
你好吗?爸,这是我的朋友兰斯
Pleasure to meet you, sir. And I voted for you.
很荣幸见到你,我有投你一票
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢,我很感激
Sara, I can take off. No need.
莎拉,我可以先离开,不用
Only take a minute.
一下就好
You step into my office. And you make yourself at home.
我们进我的办公室谈,你别拘束
Sure.
好
So...
这个
so in my program, we've been talking a lot about making amends.
在我参加的计划中,我们谈到许多赎罪的事情
And I've been thinking a lot about...
我也思考了很多关于
About some of the choices I've made lately.
关于我最近做的决定
And I know that that affects you.
我知道我的行为影响到你
And I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
而我想向你道歉
Well, you don't have to say you're sorry. Yeah, I do.
你不必向我道歉,不,有必要
And it must be hard to understand why I did it.
你一定很难理解我为何会这么做
I had no idea that I was putting these guys back out on the street.
我没想到我会让这些人越狱
I thought I was saving the life of an innocent man.
我以为这么做是救无辜的生命
And I know that you didn't read the information I gave you...
我知道我给你的,林克柏劳资料
...on Lincoln Burrows, but he is innocent...
你并没有看,但是他是清白的
...and a lot of the people involved right now are dead.
现在案子牵连的人,很多都丧命了
I'm sorry. This isn't why I called you.
抱歉,这不是我找你的用意
I'm fine.
我很好
But I'm scared.
但是我很害怕
Sara.
莎拉
I'm gonna help you through this.
我会帮你度过难关
We're gonna get through this together.
我们一起解决这件事
Thank you. I promise.
谢谢,我向你保证
Kellerman. We ran that trace you requested,
凯勒曼,我们做了你要的追踪
What'd you get? The line is disconnected,
有何结果?电话是空号
And whose was it? Apparently no one,
那是谁的电话?没有人
What does that mean? It's been out of service for 17 years,
什么意思? 那号码已经停用17年了
Fernando.
费南多
Where is she? Now, calm down. Calm down.
她在哪里?冷静一点
She's gonna come down and talk to you.
她会来跟你谈的
She's on her way down right now.
她马上就来
You and I got history. We're family.
你和我交情匪浅,我们是家人
Out of respect for that, I'm gonna let her make her own decision.
我尊重这点,所以我会让她自己决定
I'm not leaving without her. That's for Maricruz to decide.
我一定要带她走,犸丽自己会决定
You've been filling her head with this crap. She's a smart girl.
你一直对她洗脑,她是聪明的女孩
I personally don't think she's gonna wanna live her life on the run.
我个人认为她不会想过逃亡的生活
We'll see. You know she doesn't love you.
等着瞧吧,你知道她不爱你
I don't wanna get into that right now. You're not raising my kid.
别太早下定论,不准你扶养我的小孩
That don't sound good, cuz.
这声音不太妙,表弟
Maricruz? Baby? Where is she? You have to go.
马里克鲁斯?宝贝?她在哪? 你得快走
Where is she? Please. They're coming.
她在哪里? 求求你,警察来了
Did you tell her I was here? Did you?
你有告诉她我来了吗?有吗?
Maricruz.
马里克鲁斯
Mahone.
我是曼宏
I'll be right down.
我马上过来
Mr. Mahone. Where are they?
曼宏先生,东西在哪?
I had a hard time getting my hands on these. Be easier to go to a doctor.
我费尽心血才拿到这些药,行行好去看医生吧
You need something to calm your nerves.
你需要镇定的药
Doctors take notes. That's why I have a deal with you.
医生会记录,所以我才和你交易
The way things have been going, I thought our deal was over.
看之前的情况,我还以为我们的交易结束了
You don't ask me about shales no more. That part is over.
你不问席尔斯的消息了,那部份已经结束了
I no longer need an informant on the case.
那案子我不需要线人
I thought that's all you cared about, was finding him.
我以为你一心只想抓到他
Can't get them all. I can keep an ear out on the street...
不可能全都抓到,我可以去打听
Midazolam, 1500 milligrams every 30 days. That's all I want from you.
每30天给我1500毫克,咪达唑仑,我只需要这些
We understand each other?
达成共识了吗?
You gonna pay me for it?
你不打算付钱?
Right there.
拿去
What are you doing here? We had to come for you, buddy.
你们来这做什么?来拯救你,兄弟
How'd you know? T-Bag.
你们怎么知道我在这里?茶包说的
Hand over the map.
把地图交出来
What? The map.
什么?地图
Hand it over.
交出来
He told you I had it?
他说在我身上?
We are gonna sort this out right now.
我们现在就把问题解决
Tell me that's not what I know it is.
告诉我那不是地图
It is. But don't worry.
是地图没错,但别担心
Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
被我毁掉前,我已经深深记在脑海里了
Coming from a compulsive liar, I find that hard to believe.
你这大骗子说的话,我很难相信
I'd have tattooed it to my body, but I didn't have the time.
原本我想纹在身上,可是时间不够
Whenever you strip-search a lifer, you should always check his coin purse.
替无期徒刑犯搜身时,绝对别忘了检查零钱包
Tell us where the money is.
告诉我们钱在哪里
Now, let's not dissolve into threats, all right?
我们不必暴力相向,好吗?
I'm gonna take the high road here. Suggest a mutually beneficial arrangement.
我要大发慈悲,提出一项对双方都有利的建议
I have the information.
我知道地点
You have the manual requirements...
你们则有体力
...necessary to unearth Westmoreland's buried booty.
可以挖出威莫兰的钱财
We're partners. And why is that?
我们是伙伴,为什么?
Because as of this moment, I'm your map.
因为就目前来看,我就是你们的地图
So then, yo, we split it four ways, right?
之后我们四人平分,对吗?
Wrong. Get in.
错,进去
You're not worth 1.5.
你不值150万
Get in. Okay.
进去,好啦
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思,你有事吗?
Oh, yeah, sorry. Yeah.
有,抱歉
It's hot.
天气好热
I was really wondering how much you're selling your RV for.
我想请问,你的野营旅游车要卖多少钱?
Probably out of your price range. Come on. Give me a shot.
你应该买不起,你开个价钱嘛
Forty thousand dollars.
四万美金
Look, I tell you what.
不如这样
I'll be back in a couple of days, okay?
我几天后再来,好吗?
I can't hold it for you.
我没办法帮你预留
I said I'll be back.
我一定回来
With cash.
付现金给你
Nice bike.
机车很棒
The wedding's at 2:30, Fernando,
两点半就要举行婚礼,费南多
We just got confirmation on Fernando sucre.
确定费南多苏克的位置
He was in Las Vegas around 2.
他在大约两点时,出现在拉斯维加斯
Then a gas station attendant...
之后一名加油站员工
...spotted a guy on a bike matching his description in Mesquite...
在梅斯基特,目击一名符合描述的机车骑士
...an hour later.
时间是一小时后
Out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin.
他在西部,跟包威和富兰克林一样
Yeah, but he was heading east...
对,不过他往东走
...and Bagwell's in Nebraska on l-80 heading west...
包威从内布拉斯加,走80号公路往西
...and Franklin's train was heading west, but he jumped off to the...
富兰克林的火车也往西走,可是他跳下火车往
You know D.B. Cooper? Yeah, the hijacker.
知道迪比库柏是谁吗?知道,那个劫机犯
But he was never found. But he's gotta be somewhere.
可是他失踪了,对,但人不会消失
Someone hijacked that plane in Portland and jumped out over the Pacific Northwest...
有人在波特兰劫机,然后在西北太平洋跳机
...and someone was arrested two days later in Bisbee, Arizona.
两天后在亚利桑那州比斯比,有人被逮捕
Not the same guy. Same guy.
不是同一个人,是同一个人
Same guy who was treated for a broken knee...
这个人在芉湖城附近的
...at a free clinic somewhere around salt Lake City.
免费诊所治疗膝盖骨折
Same guy whose Nova blew a head gasket 10 miles short of the border.
这个人的雪佛兰,在边境附近十里处故障
Same guy who almost got away with a stolen car...
这个人差一点偷车逃逸
...but he ran a woman down in Bisbee.
可是他在比斯比撞死一名女子
Vehicular manslaughter.
罪名是驾车过失杀人
Arrested and booked as Charles Westmoreland.
他以查理威莫兰的名字,被逮捕并监禁
But he didn't have the money on him.
可是钱不在他身上
Which means...
这代表
...he got rid of it somewhere along the way.
他在途中把钱藏了起来
This is fact? You figured all this out? No, scofield did.
确定了吗?你自己想出来的?不,是斯科菲尔德
That's why he was bringing the old man. The money's in Utah.
所以他才会带着老头越狱,这笔钱在犹他州
And they're all going to get it.
所有人都要去抢钱
You know, in Thailand, they got a black market...
你们知道吗?泰国有个黑市
...where you can get any surgery you need, even a hand transplant.
任何手术都可以帮你做,即使是手掌移植也可以
You're sick, you know that?
你很变态,你知道吗?
Keep going. The turnoff's just up here somewhere.
继续走,路就在前面附近
Before or after sheep Road?
在绵羊路前方还是后方?
What's the matter? Did you forget?
西奥多,怎么了?忘了吗?
How could I forget a road called sheep? It's after.
绵羊路这么特别,我怎么会忘,在后方
Don't you feel all warm inside now that we're working together?
我们再度合作,你们不感到温馨吗?
We aren't working together. You're just here to lend a hand.
我们不是合作,你只是出一臂之力
Wait, wait, slow down. That was it. That little bitty road right back there.
等等,慢下来,你看,那里,后面那条小路
How far is it from here?
离这里有多远?
A quarter mile, if I remember the scale properly.
四分之一里,如果我没记错地图比例的话
Let's start walking.
我们走吧
Frank? Yeah, I'm almost ready.
弗兰克,我快准备好了
What time did you say the flight was? Eight.
你说飞机几点起飞?八点
Listen, I hope you get this nomination more than anyone, but be prepared.
听着,我非常希望你得到提名,但你要有心理准备
This Burrows thing may steamroll.
柏劳案可能冲击很大
Well, we'll wait it out, just like you said. Problem is too many headlines.
你不是说等锋头过去就好?问题是新闻一个接一个出现
His lawyer, Nick savrinn, is already dead.
他的律师尼克沙弗林已经死了
His kid's awaiting trial for double homicide...
他的儿子因两项谋杀罪,正等待受审
...and now his lead counsel is classified as missing.
而他的主要律师目前失踪
Well, is she missing or is she dead?
她是失踪还是死了?
I just thought you should know before you go to Washington.
我想在你去华府前,先知会你一声
Bruce, is there something connecting all of this?
布鲁斯,这些事情都有关联吗?
It's probably best you don't ask a whole lot of questions.
你不要多过问对你比较好
Where now?
往哪走?
Right up there.
就在前面
The hill borders the property.
这座山丘是土地边界
The K.K. Is on the other side.
开开牧场就在山丘后面
First thing I'm gonna do with the money:
拿到钱我第一件要做的事
Buy new shoes. Second thing, tacos.
就是买双新鞋,第二是买炸玉米饼
Third thing, ice-cold beer.
第三是冰凉的啤酒
Fourth thing, a little toothpaste.
第四是买牙膏
Mahone. Agent Mahone, your car's out front, sir,
我是曼宏,您的车来了,长官
The flight to Utah leaves in an hour, I'll be there. Thank you.
往犹他的飞机一小时后起飞,我马上到,谢谢
Ninth thing, a shower.
第九件事,要淋浴
Tenth thing, a good night's sleep. A nice hotel. Clean sheets.
第十件事,好好睡一觉,找家好旅馆,干净的床单
Look, stakes marking the property line. Should be dead ahead.
你看,有划分土地的木桩,肯定就在前面了
Can you see the silo?
有看到地窖吗?
The bastards built over it.
浑蛋们在上面盖满房子
It's gone.
地窖不见了