Duke, this is the best part of this day.
杜克 终于到最激动人心的时刻了
Oh, is that her? Ah, no, that's... wait. Yes. See, that's, that's her!
是她吗 不 那...等等 没错 就是 就是她
There they are! Max and Duke. Duke and Max. Like always. So how did it go? Great right? I.. So maybe a few box. But I knew this would work out. So, who's hungry?
他们在这呢 麦克斯和杜克 杜克和麦克斯 跟以前一样 怎么样 很好吧 我...也许还得收拾几箱子 但我知道能行的 谁饿了
Welcome home, Duke.
欢迎回家 杜克
Thank you, Max.
谢了 麦克斯
Come on, man! Hurry it up!
快点 伙计 快点
Okay! I'm coming! I'm coming!
好吧 我来了 我来了
Welcome, my dogs!
欢迎你们 狗狗
Oh, you guys look weird!
你们看上去真奇怪
Hurry up! Come on in!
快点 进来吧
You siad it was a costume party!
你说这是一个变装派对
Why do you listen to me?
你为什么要听我的
I'm home Leonard.
我回来了 雷诺
Were you a good boy, Leonard?
你有乖乖的吗 雷诺