Taxi!
的士
Hey, hey, Gadgets, wait up.
啾啾 等等
Oh. Hi, Max.Yes, hi. Play it! Cool!
麦克斯 好啊 别摇了 淡定点
Yeah, I, I just want to .. Look, have you lived across from someone your whole life. But you...but you don't really appreciate them until... I don't know, until they're beating up dozens of animals on the Brooklyn Bridge. I guess, what I am trying to say is .. if you ever want to ..
我只是想...你有没有这辈子都住在某个动物的对面 但是之前从来没好好注意过她 直到...我不知道 直到看到她在布鲁克林大桥上痛揍几十只动物 我想说的是...如果你想...
Okay. Oh, great.
好吧 太好了
You're in love.
你们恋爱了
How gross for everyone. Now move it!
真恶心哦 快让开
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
Does anyone know where we are?
有人知道我们现在哪里吗
Bye, Max.
再见 麦克斯
Bye, Gidgets.
再见 啾啾
Ok, bye bye. See you, guys.
再见 再见 伙计们
Man, I feel sorry for them. Gotta run home to their owners! Not us. Now is back to our primary mission. The down fall of the human race. It is on, humans! It is on!
真为他们感到悲哀 得回家找主人 我们不用 现在要继续进行我们最重要的任务 毁灭人类 开战了 人类 开战了
Mommy, can I have a bunny? And a pig and a crocodile and a lizard? Yey! Bunny!
妈妈 我能养一只小兔子吗 还有一只猪猪一只鳄鱼一只蜥蜴 太好了 兔兔
Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow! Break away move! What's going on? What's she doing?
打打打 重击 重击 金兔脱壳 怎么回事 她在干什么
Bunny I will love you forever! Oh, bunny!
兔兔我会永远爱你的 兔兔