Are you kidding me? You thought this was over, the little dog? Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow! Karate chop to your neck! Wait!
这是在逗我吧 你以为就那么结束了吗 小小狗 打打打 重击 重击 掌刀直击脖颈 等等
W...would you get off me?
你...你能放开我吗
Tattoo? Oh, no, no, no, no, no! OTD. It kills me to say, but we gotta join forces, man. We make a great team, Tiny Dog! Well, mainly I'm doing all the hard work. But you are helping.
纹纹 不不不不 小狗弟 虽然我很不想这么说 但是我们俩得联手了 伙计 我们俩合作完美 小小狗 虽然脏活累活都是我在干 但是你帮助很大
Yes, yes, fine. Just keep your eyes on the road. You're driving like an animal.
好吧 好吧 眼睛看着路 你开车跟动物似的
What was that?
怎么回事
Oh, That was a pethole.
是个狗洞
You are hitting things on purpose.
你故意乱撞
You know, you know me, too. L.T.D. Always keeping me in check.
你真了解我 小狗弟 永远领先我一步
Did you see the Van?
你看到那辆车了吗
That's it. We're about to hit it.
就是那辆 我们马上要撞上了