Kim. Kim. Kim. Kim, nice work.
金姆,金姆,金姆,做得好
You sit next to the only two women in a country the size of Texas that remind a man that you're really only okay looking.
坐在和德克萨斯一般大的 国家唯一的两个女性身边真的能证明一个男人的帅气
Well, she said you were an asshole, but that's really above and beyond.
但那真的有点过了 她说你是个混蛋
Who said that? Tanya.
谁说的? 谭雅
No. No. No. I don't think so. A lot of women find me very charming, Kim.
不不,我可不这么想 很多女人都觉得我很有魅力
No, not biological women. Oh, really?
不,那不是生物学上的女人 是吗?
Women who think that an accent is the same thing as a personality, maybe. Oh!
而是那种认为口音和人性是一码事的女人
I bet you're wetter than a submarine with screen doors now.
我打赌你的下面 现在湿的不成样子了
I got that from a pickup book.
我是从书上学的
So what's your deal?
你是怎么想的?
You got chucked over by some guy so you think, "Forget him.I'm gonna go discover the wonders of the East,and I'm gonna fuck a Scottish guy and write a book." I'm Scottish, by the way.
你被一些人甩了 所以你想着"忘了他 我要发现东方的美好 我要上一个苏格兰男人 然后写本书" 我就是苏格兰人
Cheers. Cheers. Cheers. Salud. Cheers. To Kim!
干杯 干杯 干杯 干杯 敬金姆
Is this your first night out? Yes.
这是你第一晚出来吗?是的
It is, actually.
是真的
That little bastard!
那个小混蛋
Oh, no, Kim. You didn't give Egg Boy money, did you?
不,金姆 你该不会给他钱了吧?
Hey! Egg Boy! Hey! You're a little shitbird!
嘿,混蛋,嘿 你真是个小混蛋
I hope you get salmonella!
祝你消化不良
I gave him, like, one hundred bucks!
我给了他一百块
one hundred dollars? What?
一百块? 什么?
I'd give you my eggs for one hudred.
一百块我也干
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
A whorehouse. You're going to love it.
妓院,你会喜欢的