手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 威士忌探戈狐步舞 > 正文

威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:准备好了吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Kim? You all right there, mate?

金姆? 你没事吧,伙计?
Oh, wouldn't you like to know?
你为什么要知道?
Hey. I'm just talking about her safety.
嘿,我只是关心她的安危
Nic here does security for Kim, Iain.
尼克是金姆的保镖
Right, well! I'm off. Excuse me.
好的,好吧 我走了,失陪
Excused. Good night. Bye, darling! Good night.
失陪 晚安 再见,亲爱的 再见
The best, Nic!
最好的尼克
Oh, that's Oprah.
那是欧普拉
Hello.
It's Fahim. Are you ready to go?
是我,法希姆,你准备好出发了吗?
Go where, dude? It's Saturday.
去哪,伙计,今天周六
Friday is the only day off in the Islamic week.
周五是穆斯林人唯一的休息日
We have interviews.
我们得去采访
No! That was not made clear. That's... No. That's bullshit, Fahim. No.
不,那可说不通,那...不 那是废话,不行
Kim, today we are meeting Ali Massoud Sadiq.
金姆,今天我们要去见 阿里·马苏德·萨迪克
I sent research. He's likely to be Attorney General.
我做了研究,他就要成为司法部长了
Please hold. Please come outside.
请等等 请你出来
This is against what I believe as an American.
这和我们美国人的做法不同
I am sorry, but we have to go.
抱歉,但我们必须得去
My shoes. Shit.
我的鞋子,该死

重点单词   查看全部解释    
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。