You see that?
看到了吗?
It's a brothel and a Chinese restaurant.
这里是妓院,也是中餐馆
Do you remember this video?
你记得那视频吗?
Everybody was drawings.
大家都喜欢
Me? Oh, no, thank you.
我?不,谢谢
Look, a month ago, I was writing a story about corn syrup.
听着,一个月前 我在写关于玉米糖浆的故事
Okay? I was not happy.
好吗?我不开心
I didn't think there was anything else out there for me.
我认为我这辈子就那样了
Just death.Then this came along and...
只能等死 然后这件事发生了...
Wenge, do you guys have regular access to healthcare?
你们会定期去检查身体吗?
He called me a Fenian bastard. I fuckin' showed him what for, kicked his teeth in, the cunt.
他叫我混蛋 为此我把他的牙打没了
Oi, Tanya? What's her story?
谭雅?她有什么故事?
She has a boyfriend. And she's unconscious, okay?
她有男友,她现在神志不清,好吗?
Not that either of those things have ever stopped you before.
这两个条件以前可阻止不了你
That's not true. That's not true.
不是的,不是的
Firstly, I'm afraid of boyfriends. Mmmhmm.
首先,我害怕男友们
Secondly, I'm a gentleman.
其次,我是个绅士
What? According to no less an authority than Grace Mugabe.
什么?根据某些人的记录
I held a door open for her once.
我是帮女士开过门的
Let me just have a little peekaboo.
让我玩玩躲猫猫
Get out!
走开
I think I missed one. Stop!
我想我错过了 住手