You made the best mix tapes!
你做的音乐选集是最棒的!
Oh, man.
天啊
What? What's that?
怎么了? 那是什么?
Travel journal Dad gave me.
爸爸给我的旅行日志
Oh.You should donate that, because you never used it, to a poor kid.
你应该把它捐了 因为你从来没用过 捐给贫困的小孩子吧
A poor kid who's gonna travel to Europe?
一个准备去欧洲旅行的贫困小孩吗?
Look at you and your dad!
你看你和你爸爸!
Is that my tournament one?
那个是我比赛的那张照片吗?
He was so proud of this.
他对这个得意的不得了
Sharing your accomplishments with the whole world.
他真想和全世界分享你的成就
It's from the Fairview Smalltowner, Mom.
那只是个小镇上的比赛 妈妈
Well, I really liked that nifty mohawk.
我真的超喜欢那个帅帅的莫霍克头
You know, when your daddy died... and then you went to work in that pizza place...the one that was named after a father, had that father kind of name.
你知道吗 你爸爸去世后...你就去比萨店工作...那家店以一个父亲命名 就是类似父亲的名字
Papa John's. Yeah, delivery.
棒约翰 是的 送外卖
And I thought perhaps that it was really sad for you... working in a restaurant named after a father after your father just died.
那个时候我就想...在你爸爸去世后 在一个那样名字的店里工作 你会很难过吧
I never even thought about that.
我从来没往那方面想
Probably because I didn't call Dad "Papa."
可能是因为我从来不叫老爸 "爸爸"吧
You had a weird style.
你穿得真怪
That wasn't my style. That was a uniform. KFC.
不是我穿得怪 那个是肯德基的制服
My worker bee.
我家勤劳的小蜜蜂
Okay, you know what? I got to go.
好了 知道吗? 我得走了
We're getting you into a villa situation, okay?
我们会让你尽快住进别墅 好吗?
Okay. Good, everybody?
好的 很好 我走了
My worker bee... and my performance artist bee! Thank you, Mom.
我家勤劳的小蜜蜂...还有我家爱表演的小蜜蜂! 谢谢你 妈妈
Hernando. Hey.
赫南多 嘿
I don't see anything. Upper middle.
我什么都没看到 在中间偏上
It's faint. There's a word in the water.
很模糊 但是水里的确有字