Hey, Odessa.
嘿 欧黛纱
What?
什么?
Is there a larger apartment available the piano could fit in?
能否换个大点的公寓?能放下这个钢琴的
Because it's a memento of our mom's.
那个是我妈妈的纪念物
That's a really big...
真的太大了...
Most people sell their really big mementos before they move here.
很多人在搬来之前都会把太大件的纪念物卖掉
My dad bought it for her the year they were married.
我爸爸在他们结婚那年给她买了这架钢琴
It means a lot to her.
对她来说意味着很多
That's a villa. It's a little more costly... but it has a more generous, piano kind of size living room for you though.
这是个别墅 有点儿贵...但是它绝对宽敞 有足够放得下钢琴的客厅
Yeah. Yeah, this is good.
好的这个很好
On movein, you'd need first month's, last month's, and full deposit. That's $4700.
如果要搬进去 你需要有第一个月的 最后一个月的 以及全部的存款 四千七百块钱
Yeah, okay.
好的 没问题
Yeah, we'll take it.
我们会买的
I'll get the paperwork. The new villa comes open in three weeks. I'm guessing.
我去拿文件 新的别墅会在三周以后开放 我猜
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Stretch Armstrong!
弹力强人!
That's cool.
棒极了
Yeah. Isn't that awesome? This was your favorite thing when we were little. Do you remember?
是啊 很不错不是吗? 这可是你小时候最喜欢的玩具 还记得吗?
You want to do it?
还想来一次吗?
Yeah, all right.
好啊
Come on, Stretch! Good, good!
来吧 使劲儿拉! 很好 很好!
Come on, we got to go.
好了 我们得走了
A villa, okay, but hey, I'm not the Queen of Sheba.
一幢别墅 好吧 但是搞清楚 我可不想太奢华
You got to have room for your piano.
你得有个能装得下钢琴的房间
You can stay at my place until it's ready.
那边收拾好之前你就先住在我这边吧
I won't be cramping your scene?
我在这儿不会太束缚你吗?
My scene? No.
束缚我? 不会
And sorry we couldn't get you in here today.
很抱歉没让你今天住进去
Walter! Look what I found!
华特!你看我找到了什么!
This is from you and Tim Linderman.
这是你和蒂姆·林德曼的
Do you remember, we were gonna backpack Europe?
你还记不记得 那时候我们收拾东西准备去欧洲玩儿?
That June Dad died?
爸爸去世的那个六月?
Man! What is in here?
伙计! 来看看里面有什么?
That's my Walter box.
那是我的家族盒子
Some of my Walter knickknacks and keepsakes.
有一些咱们家的小摆设和纪念品什么的