Gandalf. -Excuse me, that's my chicken. Um-if-If you don't-That's my wine. Excuse me!
甘道夫。不好意思,那是我的鸡肉,你们不要,那是我的酒啊,摆脱!
He's got an injury. You mean the ax in his head?
他受伤了。你指他头上的斧头?
Dead? No, only between his ears. His legs work fine.
死了?不,只是脑筋有点不对劲。他双脚好得很。
Put those back. Put that back. Put that back. Not the jam. Excuse me. Excuse me.
把那些放回去。放回去。给我放回去。别碰我的果酱。不好意思。
It's a tad excessive, isn't it? Have you got a cheese knife?
有点过分了吧,你要乳酪刀吗?
"Cheese knife"? He eats it by the block.
乳酪刀?他都整块吃。
No, that's Grandpa Mungo's chair-No, so is that. Take it back, please.
那是蒙戈祖父的椅子 这也是,快放回去。
Take it back. It's an antique. Not for sitting on.
放回去,那是古董,不是用来坐的。
That is a book, not a coaster. And put that map down.
那是书,不是杯垫,把地图放回去。
Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf? Yes? -May I tempt you with a cup of chamomile?
抱歉,甘道夫先生 什么事?您要来杯甘菊茶吗?
Oh, no, thank you, Dori. A little red wine for me, I think.
谢谢朵力,来点红酒就行了。
Whoop! Mind out. Yes. Ah. Uh, Fili, Kili. Uh... Oin, Gloin.
小心点! 是的。菲力、奇力、欧音、葛罗音。
Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur...-Dori, Nori. Ori! No. Not my prizewinners, thank you. No, thank you.
德瓦林、巴林、毕佛、波佛、庞伯……朵力、诺力、欧力! 别碰我的得奖农作物。多谢。不,多谢。
Yes, you're quite right, Bifur. We appear to be one Dwarf short.
对,你说对了,毕佛。我们少了一个矮人。
He is late, is all. He traveled north to a meeting of our kin. He will come.
他只是迟到而已,他参加完北方宗族聚会就会赶到。
Mr. Gandalf? A little glass of red wine, as requested. It's got a fruity bouquet. -Oh. Cheers.
甘道夫先生,您要的小杯红酒。果香味很浓。干杯。
Bombur's on his second leg of lamb already.
开始吧,庞伯在吃第二只羊腿了。
No chance. Not from that distance. Wanna bet? -Bombur catch!
不可能,距离太远了。要打赌吗?庞伯接住。
Oh, you great galumphing git! Who wants an ale? There you go. -KILI: Over here, brother.
乱跑的笨蛋,谁要麦酒?拿去。这里,兄弟。
I said have another drink. Here you go.
说再喝一杯,给你。
Ale on the count of three! One, two. Up!
喝酒数到三。一, 二,干了!