Hello, Mr. Bilbo. Here. Have a feel of me tubers. Nice and firm, they are.
你好,比尔博先生,来。你摸摸这个块茎,漂亮又结实。
Just come in from West Farthing. Very impressive, Mr. Worrywort.
刚从西区送来的。很厉害,多忧先生。
Now, I don't suppose you've seen a Wizard lurking around these parts?
我想你在这附近没看到有个巫师鬼鬼祟祟的吧?
A tall fellow. Long, gray beard. Pointy hat. Can't say I have.
个子高高的。留着灰色长胡子。戴着尖尖的帽子。没见过。
Dwalin, at your service. Bilbo Baggins, at yours.
德瓦林,听候您的差遣。比尔博·巴金斯,听您差遣。
Do we know each other?No.
我们认识吗?不认识。
Which way, laddie? Is it down here? Is what down where? Supper.
在哪边,小兄弟?这边吗?什么在哪边?晚餐。
He said there'd be food and lots of it. He, he said? Who said?
他说会有食物,而且很多。他说?谁说的?
Very good, this. Any more? What? Oh, yes, yes. Help yourself.
这个很好吃,还有吗?什么?有。请自便。
It's just that, I wasn't expecting company. That'll be the door.
只是我没想到会有访客。门铃在响了。
Balin at your service. Good evening. Yes. Yes, it is.
巴林任您差遣。晚上好。对,是很好。