Though I think it might rain later. Am I late? Late for what?
虽然我觉得一会儿会下雨.我迟到了吗?什么迟到了?
Evening, brother. By my beard you're shorter and wider than last we met.
晚上好,兄弟。你比上次见时更胖更矮了。
Wider, not shorter. Sharp enough for both of us.
只有更胖,没有更矮。脑袋瓜还是比你灵光。
Uh, excuse me? Sorry, I hate to interrupt.
对不起,抱歉,我无意打扰。
But the thing is, I'm not entirely sure you're in the right house.
但问题是我不确定你们找对地方了。
ave you eaten? It's not that I don't like visitors. I like visitors as much as the next Hobbit.
你吃过了吗?不是我不好客。我和别的霍比特人一样很好客。
But I do like to know them before they come visiting.
但我希望在客人来之前先认识他们。
What is this? I don't know. I think it's cheese. Gone blue.It's riddled with mold.
这是什么?我不知道。我想是乳酪吧,可是变蓝了 里面长满霉菌。
The thing is, I don't know either of you. Not in the slightest. I don't mean to be blunt, but I had to speak my mind.
事实上,我根本不认识你们。我不想失礼,但我必须直说。
I'm sorry. You think? Apology accepted.
对不起。 你认为?我接受你的道歉。
Now, fill it up, brother, don't stint. I could eat again if you insist.
现在快帮我斟满酒,兄弟,别吝啬。如果你坚持的话,我可以再吃点儿。
Fili. And Kili. At your service.
菲力。 和奇力。听候您差遣。
You must be Mr. Boggins. Nope! You can't come in. You've come to the wrong house.
你一定是伯基斯先生。不,找错人了,你们不能进来。
What? Has it been canceled? No one told us.
什么?计划取消了吗?没人通知我们。
No, nothing's been canceled. That's a relief.
不,没有取消。那我就放心了。
Careful with these. I just had them sharpened. It's nice, this place.
小心点。我才刚请人磨过。这地方真不错。
Did you do it yourself? What? No, it's been in the family for years.
自己盖的?不,是我们家的祖宅。
That's my mother's glory box. Can you please not do that?
请别这么做,那是我妈的嫁妆箱。
Fili, Kili. Come on, give us a hand. Mr. Dwalin.
菲力、奇力,快来帮忙。德瓦林先生。
Shove this in the hallway. Otherwise we'll never get everyone in.
把这个放到走廊,否则大家谁也别想进来。
"Everyone"? How many more are there? Where do you want this?
家?到底有几个人要来?要放哪?
Oh, no. no. no. There's nobody home! Go away and bother somebody else.
不,不行,没人在家,去烦别人吧。
"There's far too many Dwarves in my dining room as it is.
我的餐厅里已经有太多矮人了。
If this is some clothead's idea of a joke I can only say it is in very poor taste. Get off you big lump!
到底是哪个蠢蛋想出来的玩笑,实在是太没品味了。快起来死胖子!