Isn't that nice?
多美好的画面啊
Stefan joins a team, makes a friend.
斯特凡加入了球队 交上了朋友
It's all so, "Rah, rah, go team, yeah!"
整个球场 "加油 万岁" 的欢呼声
Not tonight.I'm done with you.
今晚我没空理你 我已经跟你没话说了
Nice trick with Elena.
在埃琳娜身上动了点手脚 不错
Let me guess -- vervain in the necklace?
让我猜猜 是项链里的马鞭草
I admit, I was a bit surprised.
我承认 我的确有些惊讶
It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion.
已经很久没人能抵御我的"强迫命令"了
Where'd you get it?Does it matter?
你从哪得到的 这有关系吗
Guess I could just seduce her the old-fashioned way.
也许我可以用传统手段让她上钩
Or I could just... eat her.No.
或者 干脆把她吃掉 不可能
You're not gonna hurt her, Damon.
你不会伤害她的 达蒙
No?Because deep down inside,
不会吗 因为在你内心深处
There is a part of you
深藏着一份情感
That feels for her.
一份对她的情感
I was worried that you had no humanity left inside of you,
我之前很担心你已经丧尽人性
That you may have actually become the monster
怕你最终真的会成为
That you pretend to be.
那个你长期佯装的恶魔
- Who's pretending? - Then kill me.-
谁在装 -那么杀了我吧
Well, I'm-- I'm tempted.No, you're not.
别说 我真挺想呢 不 你说谎
You've had lifetimes to do it,
如果你想 你早就把我了结了
And yet, here I am. I'm still alive.
看看现在 我还活生生地站在这里
And there you are.
你也一样
You're still haunting me. After 145 years.
你还死缠着我不放 已经过去145年了
Katherine is dead.
凯瑟琳死了
And you hate me Because you loved her,
你因此而狠我 因为你爱过她
And you torture me because you still do.
你折磨我 因为你依然爱着她
And that, my brother,
而这份感情 我亲爱的哥哥
Is your humanity.Salvatore!
就是你的人性 塞尔瓦托
What the hell? We've got a game to play!
干什么呢 比赛就快开始了
If that's my humanity...
如果那是我的人性
Then what's this?Aah! no!
那这是什么 噢 不