I'm sorry. I'm sorry to go on like this. I've been a little down this week.
对不起。抱歉我总是这样 这星期我有些消沉
Why? -I don't know. Nothing bad, just....
为什么 -我不知道。没什么坏事,只是...
Reading your book, maybe?
也许是看了你的书吗
No, but-- Thinking of how hopeful I was that summer and fall...
不,但是--想想那年夏天 和秋天我是多么期待...
...and since then it's been kind of a.... ...
从那以后就有点儿...
I don't know.
我不知道
Memory is a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past.
如果可以对过去置之不理 记忆真是一件妙事
"Memory is wonderful if you don't have to deal with the past."
"如果可以对过去置之不理 记忆真是一件妙事"
Can I put that on a bumper sticker?
我能把那话贴在车屁股上吗
If you wrote a book about our night, that's a good title.
如果你写本关于我们那晚的 书的话,这是个不错的书名
And it could be a total different book. -Yeah, there'd be no sex scenes.
而且那将是一本完全不同的书 -是的,那不会有性爱场面
But you know what? -What?
但是你知道吗 -什么
Now that we've met again...
既然我们再次相遇了...
we can change our memory of that December 1 6. ...
我们可以交换 一下12月16日的记忆
It no longer has that sad ending of us never seeing each other again.
再也不是永不相见的悲惨结局了
Right. I mean, I guess a memory's never finished as long as you're alive.
是的。我是说,只要你活着 记忆永远不会结束
Yeah, I know. I have this memory from my childhood...
是的,我知道。我从小就记得这事...
I realized recently never happened. -What? -...
近来我才知道从没发生过 -什么事
Well, when I was 8 or 9, my mom was so paranoid...
呃,我8,9岁的时候 我妈妈有点儿偏执逛...