she'd warn me about dirty old men giving me candies
她提醒我提防给我糖果 然后给我看他们的鸡鸡的
and then showing me their pee-pees.
那些肮脏老男人
She was so obsessed with it that, later in life, you know
她如此念念不望,以至 于后来,你知道
I had this image in my head that this really happened.
我真以为这事真的发生过
To the point that I even associated sex with that walk home.
以至于我甚至把回家和性联系起来了
I mean, and sometimes, even now, when I'm.
我是说,有时候 甚至现在,当我
When I'm having sex, I see myself walking down that street.
当我做爱的时候,我看到自己走在回家的路上
I swear. It's so weird, right?
我发誓。真奇怪,是吗
ls that street nearby? I mean, could--? -Could we? No.
是附近的路吗?我是说,能-- -我们能不
Very far.
很远
Did you ever keep a journal when you were a kid?
你小时候有没有记日记呢
Yeah. On and off, I guess.
记了。我想,时断时续的
It's funny, I read one of mine
真有趣,我看了我的
from '83 the other day. -Yeah?
从83年的那一天 -是吗
And what really surprised me is
使我奇怪的是
that I was dealing with life the same way I am now.
那个时候我处事 的方法和现在一样
I was much more hopeful and naive
那时候我天真的多充满了期望
but the core, and the way I was feeling things, is exactly the same.
但是核心的东西,即我对 事物的感受,和现在完全一样
It made me realize I haven't changed much at all.
那让我感觉到我根本没有变