So far, it’s very good.
某种程度上说 还是不错的
Yeah, but that’s not even really the point.
对 但那不是重点
I think it’s that he’s writing something that matters to him.
我觉得那是他真正想写的东西
I mean, that’s That’s why we all do it.
我是说 这是…这就是作家存在的意义
Well, look, he’s got a gift, okay?
对 他是很有天赋没错
He can write a good story, and people like a good story.
他可以写很好的故事 而人们也喜欢看好故事
What Brian needs to do is he needs to go back...
布莱恩所要做的只是回去…
and write another Detective Knight book.
再写一本奈特探长的书
Let me sell the movie rights, and guess what.
让我卖出电影版权 然后你猜怎么着
We all make a pile of dough.
我们就会有大把大把的钱了
You know, Murph, it’s not all about the money.
知道吗 墨菲 不是什么都讲钱的
So, speaking of money...
那么 说到钱…
where do you need me to sign this contract?
我该在这个合同的哪里签字?
I cannot tell you what a lifesaver this is to me.
我不得不说这笔钱对我来说真是及时雨
I’m gonna take this commission, and I’m gonna go back to writing.
我会拿了这次的佣金 然后开始我的创作
Yeah, well, when you have something to publish...
好的 等你想出版的时候…
I don’t want you talking to anybody else, okay?
希望你别去找别人 好吗?
You come and see me,
你来找我
and I’ll put your book in the right hands.
我保证会把你的书交到可靠的人手里