I I just want to apologize.
我…我只是想道个歉
Oh, that’s what this is about. You just want to apologize.
噢 原来只是这样 你就是想道歉
Yeah. Hey, I’d just like the opportunity...
对啊 嘿 我只是希望有个机会…
to say I’m sorry, you know? Well, of course.
能说声对不起 知道吗? 是啊 当然啦
Has nothing to do with the fact that you want to get back together with her
就跟你想再和她重修旧好一点都没关系
You know, get another shot at the one who got away.
就是跟那个失去的人重燃爱火
if it comes to that and she’s looking to get Murphed again, all the better.
如果她真的能再接受 倒是个不错的主意
Look, you’re one to talk. Nice Game, fellas.
你才是这样呢 打得不错 伙计们
Takin’ married women out for hamburgers and cocktails.
带着个已婚女人去吃汉堡和鸡尾酒
Hey, what No. We were just reminiscing.Reminiscing?
嘿 什…不是的 我们只是叙叙旧 叙旧?
Yeah. And that night she and her husband break up?
没错 然后当天晚上她就跟老公分手了?
Coincidence? I think you’re guilty.
纯属巧合? 我觉得你脱不了干系
We were justWe were talking about why she hasn’t been writing.
我们只是…只是在说她为什么不写作了
That’s all. I just think it’s a big waste of her talents.
就这样 我只是觉得这是对她天赋的浪费
You’ve read her stuff. You know how good she is.
你读过她的作品 你知道她有多棒