All right? Yeah. Perfect filt.
好吗? 当然 完美的建议
All right. All right.
很好 好的
And remember, I want you to come to my party Friday night.
还有记得 我要你来我周五晚上的派对
It'll be good for you to get out of the house, enjoy yourself.
出来透透气会对你很好的
Get over the whole separation.
能让你走出分居的阴影
Sure. Yeah, I will. Thanks, Murph. All right.
当然 我会的 谢谢 墨菲 没事
And remember, you gotta bring cake, okay? You owe me one.
还有记得 要带上凯特 好吗? 这是你欠我的
i didnt think you had it in you, bright eyes.
我从没想过你能做到 美女
Nicely done. Very nice.
干得不错 很好
Son.
孩子
What have you done.
你做了什么
You're caught by the river.
你被洪流击退
You're comln undone.
你被陷入深渊
Life.
生活
You know, cant be so easy.
如你想象的一般不易
But you can't just leave it.
但你不能就此放弃
Cause you're not in control no more.
不能被束缚更深
And you Give lt all away.
你要冲出牢笼
Would you Give it all away, now.
你应该现在就走出阴霾
Don't let it come apart.
不要沉沦了
Dont Wanna see you come apart.
不想看这你沉沦下去
Son.
孩子
What are you doing.
你做了什么
You learned a hard lesson.
经历了这些苦难
When you stood by the Water.
你抵住了洪流