Only I can't remember. I think I'll ring our Ron. He'll know.
可是我不记得了。我去打给Ron。他会知道的。
Hello, son. All right? Beryl and the baby?
嗨,儿子。Beryl和宝宝都还好吗?
Good. Er... Iook, I'm building this governmental inner core or refuge,
那就好。呃...你看,我正在按照政府指导建一个核心隐蔽处,
and it says, "Place it at an angle of 60 degrees."
书上说,“将它设置在60度角方向。”
Well, what's that mean, exactly?
那么,它准确的意思是什么?
It's not cobblers, son.
这不是屁话,儿子。
It's in the governmental directive.
它是政府发行的指导手册。
You mean you're not constructing an inner core or refuge?
你是说你没有建造一个隐蔽处?
I gave you the leaflets especially!
我还特地给你资料了!
But what about baby Jim?
那Jim宝贝怎么办?
Don't start singing!
别唱歌!
What do you mean, "We'll all go together when we go"? It's not funny.
你说“该走的时候我们都将一起走”是什么意思?这一点也不好玩。
No, but it's our duty to carry out governmental instructions in time of war, son.
不,在战争来临前,及时按照政府的建议办事是我们的责任,孩子。
Stop laughing, will you? I'm surprised at you.
别笑了,行吗?我对你的行为感到诧异。
You're supposed to be a responsible father now.
你现在是个需要对家庭负责的父亲了。
A protractor? The angle at the bottom?
量角器?角度在它的底部?
Er... yes, yes, I see.
呃...好的,好的,我明白了。
OK, son. Thanks.
行了,儿子,谢啦。
Now, listen.
现在,听我说。
Just you start that inner core or refuge. It's your bounden duty, son.
你必须开始建设隐蔽处,这是你应该挑起的责任,儿子。