I shouldn't worry too much. It'll probably all blow over.
我不该担心太多。也许很快就没事了。
Three days! Blimey! Three days! Language, James! Language!
三天!Blimey!三天之内! 说法!James!那只是一个说法!
Crumbs! It's lucky I got more leaflets from the public library only this morning.
幸好我早上在图书馆借了些资料。
Here we are, see? Er...
我找到了。呃...
"Protect And Survive" and er... "The Householder's Guide To Survival."
《自我保护与逃难》和《家庭逃生手册》
Now, this one should be really authoritative.
现在这才是最权威的。
It's printed by the County Council.
这是国务院印发的。
We'd better commence the construction of a fallout shelter immediately.
我们最好立刻开始建造防辐射掩体。
We must do the correct thing.
我们必须作正确的事。
There's treacle tart and custard or cold bread and butter pudding.
这儿有糖浆馅饼和蛋奶沙司,还有冰面包和黄油布丁。
Er... Treacle tart, please. Fallout?
呃...我要糖浆馅饼。 防辐射的?
I thought they did that in the army. No, dear, it's fall in in the army. Fall in.
我想他们在军队会做那样的馅饼。 不,亲爱的,坠落在军队,坠落。
Thank goodness I got all those official leaflets today.
谢天谢地,我今天借到了所有的官方说明。
I gave the others to our Ron.
我把其他几本给了我们的Ron。
Suppose I hadn't?
假如我没有这么做呢?
We'd have been totally nonprepared. I mean, just think!
那么我们就完全没有任何准备了。我说,那只是假设!
Will you have to dig a hole, like the old Anderson shelters in the war?
你是不是要挖一个洞,像是战时的Anderson掩体那样的?
No, dear, that's all oldfashioned.
不,亲爱的,那已经过时了。
With modern scientific methods, you just use doors with cushions and books on top.
用最新式的科学方法来看,你只需要用几扇门,并在上面放上靠垫和书本。