Where do you wanna go?
你想去哪里?
Well, wherever you like really.
你想去哪里就去哪里
I can't compete.
难以抗拒
You know,
你知道的…
I'm starting to think we slightly wasted that summer holiday.
我开始认为是我们浪费了那个暑假
If we could travel back in time,
如果我们可以穿越时空…
maybe I wouldn't have said no.
或许我不会说不
I'm...
我…
I'm just staying round the corner.
我就住在附近
Can you walk me home?
你可以送我回家吗?
Yeah.
可以
Yeah? Yeah, of course, yeah.
- 可以? - 当然,可以
Well, here we are.
好了…我们到了
It's a lot nicer inside.
里面会… 更漂亮
I'm sure it is.
我想肯定是
So... So...So...
- 所以…? - 所以… 那么…
So,
那么…
lovely
很高兴…
to see you, Charlotte.
见到你,夏洛特
What a night. Total joy, but I've gotta
多美的夜晚,很高兴,但是我得…
get back
回去了…
because there's something very important that I have to do. Right now.
因为我还有很重要的事情要做,就现在
Wake up. Wake up. What?
醒醒
Mary.
玛丽
Would you like to marry me?
你可以…嫁给我吗?
Shh.Don't be so selfish, I'm sleeping. it's bad.
嘘……别这么自私,我在睡觉,真差劲
Right.
对
That went very well.
那好吧
Wake up.
醒醒
What?
干嘛呀?
Wake up. Come and have a chat.
醒醒,我们来谈谈
Why?
为什么?
I've got something important to ask you.
我有很重要的事要问你
Can't it wait till morning?
不能等到明天早上吗?
Not really.
不能
But I'm so comfy.
但是我睡得正好
I was having the loveliest dream.
我正在做美梦
What is it?
什么事?
Why is there music on?
为什么放着音乐?
It's got something to do with what I want to ask you.
这跟我想问你的问题有关
Wait a minute.
等等
Romantic music.
浪漫的音乐
Guy with important question.
那你应该有很重要的问题
Are you on your knees?
你下跪了?
On his knees.
下跪
Were you so bored in the play you decided to ask me to marry you afterwards?
是不是话剧超无聊你才决定向我求婚的?
Something like that.
类似吧
Yeah. Exactly that.
是的,的确是这样
In fact,
那…
will you marry me?
你肯嫁给我吗?
Any thoughts on the answer?
你有什么想法吗?
"Yes?", "No?", "Get out of my life, loser.", they're all possible.
“愿意或不愿意”?“滚出我的生 活,窝囊废”,这些都有可能
I think I'll go for
我想我会选择…
"yes."
“我愿意”
Thank you for asking me.
谢谢你向我求婚
And thank you for not going for one of those melodramatic proposals
谢谢你没有像别人那样在众目睽睽之下…
with lots of people around.
戏剧性地向我求婚
I hate other people.
我不喜欢有别人在场
Me, too.
我也是
Yeah.
耶
I'm just gonna turn off the radio.
我去关掉收音机
Okay. Good idea.
好的,好主意
Thanks, guys. Sorry, she's a bit tired.
谢谢,各位,不好意思,她有点累了
But we really appreciate it. Can you go?
但是…我们真的感激不尽,你们可以走了吗?