Wow!
哇哦!
That's so beautiful.
真是太漂亮了
I don't think we'll be staying in the same room, somehow.
我想我们或许不能呆在同一个房间
Really?
哦,真的吗?
If they offer you tea, just say no.
如果他们让你喝茶,拒绝就好
Hello. Mum, this is Mary.
- 哈喽 - 妈,这位是玛丽
Mary! Hi.
- 玛丽! - 嗨
Good Lord, you're pretty. No, it's just
- 上帝,你真漂亮 - 哦,不,我只是…
I've got a lot of mascara and lipstick on.
我只是涂了很多睫毛膏和口红
Let's have a look.
让我瞧瞧
Yes. Good.
哦,是的,很好
It's very bad for a girl to be too pretty.
女孩子太漂亮了也不好
It stops her developing a sense of humour. Or a personality.
那样会影响她没有幽默感,或是没有个性
Tea?
茶?
I'd love a cup of tea. Christ, that's the whole day gone.
- 我喜欢喝茶 - 哦,上帝,一天全泡汤了
She's a very special guest. Cup without the crack.
她是贵客,不要用有裂纹的杯子
Skipping stones. They've been doing this since he was about this high.
- 打水漂 - 他这么高的时候就开始玩这
And what are your faults? I mean, little weaknesses.
你的不足是什么?我的意思是,你的小弱点
I...
我…
Well, I'm very insecure.
我很没有安全感
Sweet.
不错
Okay. I've a very bad temper sometimes.
并且有时候我脾气不好
Crucial. How else are you gonna get a fella to do what you want?
这很重要,你有什么办法让一个家伙对你唯命是从?
And, of course, I have...
哦,当然,我…
I have a weakness for your son. So do I.
- 对于你儿子我有个弱点 - 我也是
But best not to tell him. Don't want him getting cocky.
最好不要告诉他,别让他太骄傲
I'm so good without the ball. Pow!
没有球我会很棒
What do you think of her? I like her more than you already.
- 你认为她怎么样? - 我喜欢她胜过喜欢你了
Look, I'd forgotten this. Jimmy Fontana Il Mondo.
哦,瞧,我忘了这个,吉米丰 塔纳的“大千世界”
Greatest record ever recorded by an Italian who looks like he's got a dead badger on his head.
由一位头上像是顶着死獾的意大 利人录制的绝棒唱片
And you've got the album. Yes!
- 你搞到这个唱片集了 - 是的!
Check out those specs!
仔细看一下这个!
Come on, on with the game! Right.
快,来一局!就现在
And what an extraordinary game this is. For the first time a father and son
多离奇的一场比赛,第一次父与子…
are playing each other in the World Table Tennis Final and neither of them are Chinese.
在世界乒乓球决赛中一决高下,并且他们都不是中国人
Tremendous play from the old World Champion and his son, the first openly ginger British table tennis player
世界级老冠军和他的儿子,有活力的英国乒乓球才俊的精彩比赛
but there are signs the youngster's beginning to crack. There are tears in his eyes. There are not!
但是貌似这个年轻人要顶不住了,他眼里泛着泪花
There soon will be!
- 绝不可能! - 马上就见分晓!
Hey.
嘿
Hey! I didn't know you were here.
嘿!我不知道你在这里
Yeah. I just popped down for a while.
是的,我随意造访
Okay.
哦,好吧
What about the job?
工作怎么样?
So how long have you been here?
哦,你来多久了?
Couple of weeks.
两三个星期
Gosh! So, life in London...
天哪,在伦敦生活得怎么样?
Horrid.
超级糟糕
Okay.
好吧
Is Mary here?
玛丽来了吗?
Yes.
是的
Where? Downstairs.
- 在哪儿? - 楼下
You be gentle.
你温柔些
Be gentle!
温柔些!
Careful!
小心!
Yeah, nice to see you, too. I'm trying to make a good impression...
很高兴见到你,我想留个好印象…
Yeah, you make a good impression.
是的,你留的印象不错