Hello,
大家好…
I'm Rory.
我是罗里
When Tim asked me to be his Best Man, I was terrified.
蒂姆邀请我做他的伴郎时,我吓坏了
So I thought best thing is to find a book about speeches. And here it is.
我想最好去找一本关于演讲的书,就是它
And it says think of really funny anecdotes.
上面建议想一些趣闻轶事
And there is a very hilarious story, actually from work.
的确有一件非常滑稽的事,是在工作上
It was quite a complicated case based on an issue of
是个错综复杂的案子,是关于…
cross-amortisation of ownership of post-divorce properties and, um...
离婚后财产的所有权的交叉摊销…
Let me just explain the context. The Defendant...
让我先来解释下背景,被告人…
When Tim asked me to do his Best Man speech, my immediate reaction was,
蒂姆邀请我代表伴郎致辞时,我的第一反应是…
"How much are you gonna pay me, you little shit? "I don't write for free, you know."
“你会付我多少钱,你个臭小子?我可不是免费的哦”
These were the girls available to him at that time.
这些就是他以前的女朋友们
"Hello, girls." And this is how far he got with each of them.
“哈喽,女孩们”,这就是他跟每位的发展程度
Let me explain the code. 5, blow job.
我来解释下这个代码,5代表吹箫
8, full penetrative...
8代表全部插入…
and so a toast
为这个房间里…
to the man with the worst haircut but the best bride in the room.
留着最差劲发型的男人以及最美的新娘干一杯
Ladies and gentlemen, Tim and Mary.
女士们先生们,蒂姆以及玛丽
Tim and Mary.
蒂姆以及玛丽
That's us.
是我们
I wish I'd said "I love you".
我希望我有说“我爱你”
You did, Dad.
你有说,爸爸
It was implied.
很含蓄
I'm not sure "implied" is good enough for a wedding day, are you?
我想“含蓄”对于结婚大喜日子来说并不足够好,对吗?
No, don't do it, it's fine.
不,别那样,很好了
I'm so happy with it as it was. You really don't have to.
我已经很高兴了,你真的没必要那么做
I'll do what I wanna do, young man. Will you excuse me for just one moment?
我要做我想做的,小子,你可以稍等我一下吗?
Later on I may tell you about
稍后我可能会告诉你们…
Tim's many failings as a man and as a table tennis player.
蒂姆作为一个男人以及一个乒乓 球玩家的种种缺点But,
但是…
important first to say the one
首先要说的一件…
big thing, I've only loved
很重要的事是…我一辈子…
three men in my life.
只爱过三个男人
My dad was a frosty bugger so that only leaves dear Uncle Desmond,
我老爸是个冷冰冰的家伙,所以只有亲爱的德斯蒙德…
B.B. King, obviously, and this young man here.
灵乐歌手,以及这个小子
I'd only give one piece of advice to anyone marrying.
对于新人我只有一条建议
We're all quite similar in the end.
我们所有人到头来其实都一样
We all get old and tell the same tales too many times.
我们都会变老,并且无数遍地重复同一个故事
But try and marry someone
但是试着和一个善良的人…
kind.
结婚
And this is a kind man
这就是个不错的男人…
with a good heart.
有着一颗善良的心
I'm not particularly proud
我一辈子没有为什么事…
of many things in my life, but I am very proud
感到特别骄傲过,但是我很骄傲…
to be the father of my son.
做我儿子的爸爸