What's happened?
怎么回事?
What have you done, you poor thing?
你都干了什么,老可怜?
Nothing. It's just a flesh wound.
哦,没事,只是些擦伤
Here. Thank you.
- 来 - 谢谢
You may remember, my play opened tonight.
你可能记得,我的剧目今晚开场
My God, yes. How did it go? Well. it went well.
- 哦上帝,是的,怎么样? - 很好,很顺利
You could tell in the room a masterpiece was being unfurled.
可以说是又一杰作诞生了
Really? Really.
- 真的吗? - 真的
Until, and this is the crucial plot point, I think,
我想这是最重要的情节…
until the lead actor had the most massive dry in the history of theatre.
直到主演在剧场里出现大量的忘词冷场
No, no, no. Yes, yes, yes.
- 不,不,不 - 是的,是的
He didn't just forget his lines. He forgot his lines to the extent
他不单单只是忘词,临场发挥都没有…
that no actor has ever forgotten their lines before in the annals of dramatic art.
在话剧艺术的编年史上还从未出现演员忘词的现象
The reviews won't say "Major masterpiece gets unveiled",
观众们不会说“伟大的杰作诞生 了…”
they'll say, "Major actor gets Alzheimer's."
他们会说,“主演得了老年痴呆”
it's a disaster. Is an understatement.
- 真不幸 - 这么说还算轻的
It's the Titanic of play openings, but with no survivors.
原本是场泰坦尼克号…只可惜没有幸存者
No women, no children,
没有女人、小孩…
not even Kate Winslet.
甚至没有凯特温丝莱特
All dead.
全死了
Okay. I'll see what I can do. What does that mean?
- 好了,我看我还能做些什么 - 什么意思?
What are you gonna do? Ring up every critic in London and offer them a blow job
你要干什么?打电话给伦敦的每位批评家,然后替他们吹箫…
if they ignore the fact that we sat in total silence for half an hour
好让他们可以忽略我们冷场长达半小时…
waiting for a moron to remember one single line?
坐等一个痴呆去记起来只言片语 台词的事实?
Not quite that.
不是的
Hello.
你好
Hello, Sir Tom. I'm a friend of Harry's. How's it going with the lines?
你好,汤姆先生,我是哈利的朋 友,台词记得怎么样了?
I'm sorry, what do you mean "the lines"?
不好意思,“台词”是什么意思?
It's just, you know, in the court scenes, some of those lines are pretty complex.
你知道的,真正上场的时候,有 些台词比较复杂…
And I just thought maybe it might be worth, you know,
我只是认为或许你有必要…
having one last look at the lines before you go on. A little refresher.
在上场前再看多一眼台词,就算是温习一下
Fuck off out of here.
滚开
You arsing lunatic. Get out! You ginger twerp. Go on!
你这个疯子,出去!蠢蛋,快点!
Patronising piece of...
惠顾一些…
And now the Defence.
接下来是辩护方
I have lived many weary years...
我已经…过够了烦人的日子…
it's brilliant... but never,
- 不错 - 但是从未…
in that long catalogue of wasted time,
浪费这么长的时间…
have I ever seen such an atrocious miscarriage of justice.
去看正义遭遇诸如此类的践踏及流产
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
起诉方还有什么要补充的吗?
Sorry, excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉,不好意思,抱歉
Do the Prosecution have anything final to add?
起诉方还有什么要补充的吗?
Gentlemen...
各位…
I regard today's proceedings with the utmost gravity.
对于今天的庭审我严阵以待…
Nevertheless,
不过…
let us be clear of one
希望我们大家明白一件…
simple and salient thing.
简单却又重要的事…
It is the life
那就是…
of a guilty man!
一个罪恶之人的人生!