有个演员看上去像睡着了一样…
Here's the little prick who walked out halfway through.
还有个小蠢蛋半路走了出来,
You missed the best scene, you little twerp.
你错过了最精彩的一幕,你这个小
Sorry.
抱歉
What did you think of the set?
你感觉这舞台布置得怎么样?
I thought it was incredible. Did you? I didn't. Too brown.
- 我认为很不错 - 真的吗?我不那么认为,太暗了
Mary!
玛丽!
No.
哦,不
She's gone.
她不见了
Two girls in earlier tonight. One of them the prettiest girl in the world.
今晚早些时候有两个女孩,其中一个超漂亮的
The other one like a sort of nice prostitute. Did you get their names?
另一个有点像是站街妹,你有记下她们的名字吗?
Yes. They left a while ago. Let's see.
有,她们走了一会儿了,让我看看
No, I'm afraid they were walk-ins and it appears they paid by cash.
不,我想她们没有提前预约,并且显示的是现金付款
Sorry, sir. That's okay. That's fine, it's brilliant.
- 对不起,先生 - 好吧,好可惜
It's just the end of my life. Thanks so much.
我完蛋了,很谢谢你
Cheer up, mate.
打起精神来,老弟
Apparently, you're living with Britain's greatest living playwright.
你现在是跟英国现存最棒的剧作家住在一起
I don't usually read them, obviously, but I couldn't resist this one.
我不总是看这些,但是我抗拒不了
"Harry Chapman found guilty of genius."
哈利查普曼发现天才的罪恶
I have to go out. Right now. Why?
- 我得出去,就现在 - 为什么?
She loves Kate Moss.
她喜欢凯特摩斯
Thanks for keeping me company, Kittle.
谢谢你陪我,凯蒂
Nothing better to do.
又没有其他事可做
How's Jimmy?
吉米怎么样?
Dumped me. Not again.
- 把我甩了 - 别闹了
And work? They've sacked me.
- 工作呢? - 他们炒我鱿鱼了
Idiots.
白痴
Coffee? Please.
- 咖啡? - 谢谢
I've only just noticed this cat in this picture. See that cat?
我刚发现这只猫,看到没有?
I do see that cat. It's very good.
我看到了,很不错
Oh,my God.
哦,上帝
My God! What?
- 哦上帝! - 怎么了?
It's her.
是她
It's her!
是她!
That's her!
就是她!
嘘!
Shh!
You go, girl.
快去啊