OK, Hastings, you’re up!
好了,海斯丁斯,该你上了!
Hastings, are you deaf?!
海斯丁斯,你聋了吗?!
Come on, let’s go!
赶快,上场!
Get your butt out there! Come on!
快滚上场!上啊!
Get out!
上去!
Jesus!
老天!
Come on, baby. Come on.
来啊,宝贝。来啊
Rise and shine.
起床了
Wait! Let go!
等等!放手!
Let go!
放手!
Welcome to hell!
欢迎来到地狱
Gentlemen! Let me present this year’s soccer newbies!
先生们! 让我来介绍这些新的足球队员
First, you must remove your clothes!
首先,你们要脱衣服!
Remove their clothes! Remove their clothes!
脱衣服! 脱衣服!
Take your clothes off now!
现在就脱掉!
Hello. My life sucks.
喂?我悲哀的人生
Everybody thinks I’m a loser deviant.
大家都以为我是衰哥怪物
I’m done! - What?
我完了! - 什么? -
I’ll never see the field against Cornwall.
这样我连去看康沃尔比赛的机会都没了
And I smell so bad I’m convulsing people.
我浑身发愁 别人都笑话我
Pick me up, take me home and make sure I never do anything like this again.
来接我回家 确保我不再做这种傻事了
Look, Vi, I don’t know what to tell you about the whole soccer team...
听着,维, 我不知道怎么混球队
but as for the social stuff, I got an idea.
但我知道怎么混人缘 我有个主意 ...
You do? - Yeah.
真的? - 真的 -
We’re gonna show everybody the man that you really are.
我们来让大家看看你的男人本色
Go, Viola.
上,维奥拉
How are we gonna do that?
我们该怎么做?