There you go. Have a great apple and sandwich.
给你 好好享受苹果和三明治
Hi! I would love a...
嗨,我想要…
No. - But...
不行 - 但…
Hey, dudes. Mind if I join?
嘿,同志们 我能坐吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
So those soccer tryouts were bogus, huh?
那足球试练太大兴了,是不是?
I mean, second string? Come on, that’s ridiculous. Am I right? Am I right?
我是说,替补队员? 拜托,太荒谬了,对不对?对不对?
So the game against Cornwall, that should be interesting.
那对康沃尔的比赛让人期待
And why would that be interesting?
为什么让人期待?
Well, my sister goes there, and she used to date that tool Justin Drayton.
因为我妹妹在那儿 她之前和贾斯丁•德瑞顿
I know him.
我认识他
I made him cry once during a game. - Wait.
我把他弄哭过一次 - 等等
That was you? - Absolutely.
那次是你? - 当然
That was so funny. - Wow.
那回太逗了
Is your sister hot?
你妹妹辣不?
I guess so.
我猜吧
She’s got a great personality.
她人品很不错