High five. Nice.
来击掌。不错
Man. Look who’s here.
哥们儿,看谁来了
Foxy mama.
小妞好啊
Don’t look at him. Maybe he won’t see us.
别看着他 他或许不会看到我们
Spread out so it looks like we got no room.
坐开点,假装没空位了
What’s up? - What’s up?
还好吗? - 你好吗?
Go, Kia.
上,琦雅
Hey, Sebastian. - Kia.
嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 - 琦雅
Hey, girl. How you doing, baby?
嘿,美女。你还好吗,宝贝?
Not the same without you. - I know. I’m sorry.
没了你就不好 - 我知道,我很抱歉
New school, new babe pool.
新学校,新环境
I miss you, Sebastian.
我好想你,塞巴斯蒂安
I’ve been thinking about you a lot.
我一直在思念你
Especially at night. - Sweet.
孤枕难眠啊 - 是啊
Did she just say that to Sebastian?
她刚才是对塞巴斯蒂安说的?
And late. - Even better.
彻夜地 - 真不错
What just happened? - Oh, Sebastian.
到底怎么一会儿事? - 哦,塞巴斯蒂安
OK, big, mournful sigh. Bittersweet farewell.
好,来个大大的悲叹 苦乐掺拌的再会
You’re his plaything, baby.
你是他的玩物,宝贝
It was really great to see you, Sebastian.
能见到你真是太好了,塞巴斯蒂安
Call me anytime.
随时找我
I’d tap that.
我想摸一下
Thank you, Kia. You’re gorgeous. And go, Yvonne.
谢谢你,琦雅。太漂亮了! 依帆上
Women.
女人
Yeah, you know what I’m saying?
是啊 - 是啊,说得没错 - Yeah.
Sebastian? Is that you?
塞巴斯蒂安?真是你?
Hey, what’s going on, Yvonne?
嗨,你好吗,依帆?
Who’s this one? - Nothing.
这又是谁? - 不好
I mean, our school lost its top gun, Sebastian Hastings.
我说我们学校失去了领头羊 塞巴斯蒂安•海斯丁斯
Well, time comes for a man to move along, Yvonne.
但作为男人就该继续前进,依帆
I know, Sebastian.
我知道,塞巴斯蒂安
In the end I wasrt woman enough for you.
毕竟我还是配不上你
No, you werert.
是,的确是
That’s something I’ll always have to live with.
这遗憾将陪伴我终身
It just hurts, that’s all. - Love is pain.
让人心碎,真的 - 爱情是痛苦的
Just know I’ll never forget you, Sebastian.
只想告诉你我不会忘记你的 塞巴斯蒂安
Ever! Never!
永远!不会!
Needy.
可怜虫