Do you hear me?
听清楚了?
Just expressing myself. - No.
我只是表达自我 不行
Not like that, you're not, all right?
那样根本不是表达自我 知道吗?
This is where you live.
你要这样跳
You live right here, okay? This is home.
就是这样,这样跳才对
None of this.
不要这样
I don't wanna see none of that.
我不要看到那招
Don't need no pizza. They got food there.
不用做披萨,那里有食物了
Elbows, 6 inches from the waist, 90-degree angles.
手肘离腰十五公分,成九十度角
Don't you bite your lip. Stop it.
别咬嘴唇
Women relate dancing to sex, all right?
女人把跳舞跟性联想在一起
Even a great dancer can lose it with one of these.
就算舞林高手用这招也逊掉了
Okay, now that's what I need to be learning.
看着,这样跳就好
Can't stop it.
我忍不住
You cannot stop it.
停不下来
Next subject.
下一个主题
Get out.
出去
Thanks.
谢谢
So, are you a Knicks fan?
你是尼克队的球迷?
When they're good.
他们打得好的时候是