All right, come on, just show me what you got.
好了,让我看你会怎么做
What do you mean? - Just show me how you would kiss me.
什么意思? 让我看你会怎么吻我
I wouldn't kiss you.
我才不会吻你
I'm not me, I'm Allegra.
我不是我,我是艾莉桂
But you're really not, so...
但你真的不是,所以我…
Okay, Albert, end of the night, you're dropping me off at home.
好,约会结束,你送我回家
Show me the magic. - I'm not comfortable with this.
展现魔法吧 这样让我很不舒服
God, Albert, I had such a wonderful time with you.
天哪,我跟你一起玩得很愉快
Yeah, how about those Knicks?
尼克队打得不错吧?
You see what I'm doing? This is a signal. I'm fiddling with my keys.
看到我的动作了? 这是一个讯号,我在玩钥匙
A woman that doesn't want a kiss...
不想被吻的女人…
takes her keys out, puts them in the door, goes in the house.
会直接拿出钥匙开门进屋
A woman that wants to kiss, she fiddles.
女人喜欢玩着钥匙等人吻她
I'm fiddling.
我在玩钥匙
Okay, you have a good night now...
你很愉快,而我…
You see what I'm doing? - Robbing me?
知道我在干嘛? 你要抢我?
No.
不是
This is what most guys do. They rush in to take the kiss.
一般男人都会这样 冲过去吻女人
But you're not most guys.
但你不是一般男人
See, the secret to a kiss is to go 90%% of the way...
亲吻的秘诀在于采取九成主动…