中英对白
Hey. Don't worry, all right?
别担心 好吗
I'm not gonna come around anymore.
我以后不会再来了
I know that it makes you nervous.
我知道我让你紧张了
I don't like that.
我不希望这样
Well, maybe a little.
也许还是有点希望这样
Bobby... What?
波比 干嘛
It's okay if you want to drive Justin home now and then from school,
你可以随时去学校接贾斯廷回家
you know, since it's so cold out.
你知道的 外面冰天雪地的
Good. And I like having dinner here.
很好 我喜欢在这吃晚餐
Holidays with my family, they're always so full of drama.
节日里与家人同处一室 其乐无穷啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是哦 是的
重点讲解
Script: I'm not gonna come around anymore.
【要点解析】come around
1. 拜访;探访
e.g. Beryl came round this morning to apologize.
贝丽尔今天上午来登门道歉了。
e.g. Quite a lot of people came round to the house.
宾客盈门。
2. 改变观点;改变看法(以接受)
e.g. It looks like they're coming around to our way of thinking.
看来他们会改变看法,同意我们的思路。
e.g. She will eventually come round.
最终她会回心转意的。
3. 苏醒
e.g. When I came round I was on the kitchen floor. 醒来时,我躺在厨房地板上。
Script: I know that it makes you nervous.
【要点解析】make+sb/sth+adj. 是某人或某物处于......的状态
e.g. The joke made her cheerful.
这个笑话把她逗乐了。
Script: Holidays with my family, they're always so full of drama.
【要点解析】drama在这里的意思是“激情”。例如:
Her life was full of drama. 她的生活充满激动人心的事情。