What's with all the candles?
这些蜡烛是怎么回事
It's nothing.
没什么
It's not nothing, Hilda.
肯定有事 希尔达
Your father invited me here tonight, not you.
今晚是你父亲邀我过来的 不是你
And every time I get near you,
每当我想靠近你
you make some excuse to run off into the kitchen or rush upstairs,
你总是找借口 要么躲进厨房要么跑到楼上
and, um, today when that woman thought you were my wife?
还有今天那女士问你是否是我妻子时
You looked like you'd seen a ghost.
你表情就跟见鬼一样
I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉 我
No, it's... it's okay. I love you, Hilda.
没关系 希尔达 我爱你
And I know you care for me, but there's someone out there,
我知道你在意我 但是外面还是有人
who's gonna be thrilled to be mistaken for my wife.
硬是想被误认为是我妻子
And, um, I deserve to find that person.
还有我应该遇到这样的人
And you deserve to find that person, too.
你也应该遇到这样的人
I hoped it could be me.
我曾希望这个人是我
But... since it isn't, it's... time for me to say good-bye.
可既然不是 是时候该说再见了
Happy new year.
新年快乐
[