ROSS: Well we did it, we're here. We are standing our ground. How long does a cup of coffee take?
恩,我们做到了。我们来到这里,挺立在我们的领地上,弄杯咖啡花这么长时间?
CHANDLER: Would you come on! Come on!Thank you.
你能不能快点,快点,谢谢。
CHANDLER: Ah, there we go.
啊,我们做到了。
ROSS: I think we proved our point.
我想我们已经证明了我们的能力
ROSS: You burn your mouth?
你烫到嘴了?
ROSS: Cannot feel my tounge.
已经感觉不到舌头了。
CHANDLER: Bullies, big bullies.
欺负人的那伙人。
LITTLE BULLY: Oh, look who's here, it's the weenies.
哦,瞧瞧谁在这儿,是小不点们。
BIG BULLY: Did we not make ourselves clear the other day.
我们那天没说清楚吗。
ROSS: Yes, and that's why we're here.
说清楚了,那也是为什么我们来了。
CHANDLER: Yes, we're standing out ground...apparently.
对,我们挺立在我们的领地上...显然地。
LITTLE BULLY: Let's do this alright.
来吧。
ROSS: Woah, ho-ho, whad'ya got there, a weapon?
哇喔喔,你有什么?一个武器?
LITTLE BULLY: It's a nice watch, I don't wanna break it on your ribs.
这是块好表。我不愿意打碎在你的肋骨上。
CHANDLER: Alright, let's do this.
好吧,我们开始。
LITTLE BULLY: Alright.
来吧。
CHANDLER: Question. If I don't care about my watch, can I use it as a weapon?
问题,如果我不在乎我的手表,我能用它作为武器吗?
ROSS: Whad'ya mean?
你什么意思?
CHANDLER: Well, it's sharp, it's metal, I think I can do some, you know, serious damage with it.
嗯,它很尖锐,是金属的。我想我能,嗯,用它弄出些严重的伤害。
BIG BULLY: No, you can't use your watch.
不。你不能用你的表
CHANDLER: Ok.
好吧。
BIG BULLY: Or your keys.
或者是你的钥匙。
CHANDLER: Ok.
好
LITTLE BULLY: Look, here's what we'll do. We'll put all keys and watches in the hat over there. Alright. Alright, c'mon man, let's do this.
这么找,我们把所有的表,钥匙放在这个帽子里,把帽子放到那边,好嘞,哥们,来吧。
ROSS: Before I forget, are we hitting faces?
在我忘了之前问一句,我们打脸吗?
BIG BULLY: Of course we're hitting faces, why wouldn't you hit faces?
当然打脸?为什么不打脸?
ROSS: Well because I have to work on Monday, I have a big presentation.
因为我周一要上班。我有个很重要的现场演说。
LITTLE BULLY: Actually, you know, uh, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow and uh, you know, this no faces thing might not be a bad idea.
实际上,恩,我明天要展示那个公寓,所以,恩,这个不打脸的事不是个坏主意。
BIG BULLY: Ok, nothing from the neck up.Or the waist down. Dana's ovulating.
Ok,不打脖子以上的,或者是腰以下的,Dana正在排卵期。
LITTLE BULLY: Oh really, you guys tryin' again?
哦,真的?你们又在试了?
BIG BULLY: Yeah.
是的。
CHANDLER: Ok, so let me just get this straight. So we're uh, strictly talking about the middle?
Ok,让我直说吧,我们就是指中间这部分?
BIG BULLY: C'MON!
来吧!
ROSS: Hey, hey, woah, you want some of this, huh? You want a piece of this, huh? I'm standin here, huh.
嗨,嗨,哇喔,你想来点这个,恩?想来点这个,恩?我站着这儿呢。
CHANDLER: Hey, hey, those guys are takin our stuff!
嗨嗨,那些家伙拿我们的东西
ROSS: Hey.
嗨
BIG BULLY: Hey.
回来。