特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第五集。
影视片花
台词欣赏
I'm not sure what I'm looking at, Detective Castelar.
我不知道这是什么 Castelar侦探
Is that a smudge of dirt?
这是污迹吗
It's a thumbprint. In blood.
这是指纹 血印
Eh, if you say so. I'm afraid that you're not a terribly good photographer.
你说是就是了 很遗憾你的取像技术一般般
I found the print on Jonathan Vieja's boat. It's his blood. The print belongs to your daughter.
我在Jonathan Vieja的船上取的 这是他的血 指纹是你女儿的
Well, Nicol spent a lot of time on that boat. They were dating.
Nicol总待在那船上 他们以前在恋爱
I'm not sure what you think that proves.
我不知道这能证明什么
I've worked for Jonathan's family before., covering up his messes.
我一直为强森家工作 给他收拾残局
Your ex-boyfriend was not a nice guy, was he?
你的前男友不是个好人 对吧
He had a temper...especially with women.
他的脾气很大 尤其对女人
Uh, well, I...
我
Sounds like she's lucky he's disappeared.
那他失踪 她很幸运了
You know, maybe I'm not being clear.
也许我没说明白
I don't think she's lucky. I think she killed him.
我不觉得她幸运 我认为是她杀了他
I think she dumped the body overboard, I think she got some help cleaning up her mess, and I think you missed a spot.
她把尸体扔到海里 找人帮忙清理了现场 而你们遗漏了这一点
Well, if you think I do my own cleaning, you don't know me very well.
如果你觉得我自己打扫 就太不了解我了
I'm not the kind of person you'd want as an enemy, Mr. Castelar.
你不会想要我这样的敌人的 卡斯特先生
I've written a number on the back of that picture.
我在那照片后面写了数额
I prefer cash.
现金
Are you actually trying to blackmail me?
你真的要敲诈我吗
Well, that's adorable. But it doesn't go like that, so get out.
有意思 但不如你所愿 滚出去
Mom, what are you doing? You're not gonna pay him?
妈妈你在做什么 你不付钱吗
I will do what I always do. I'll beat him at his own game.
我会将计就计战胜他
But he knows everything. I don't want to go to jail.
但他知道全部 我不想坐牢
You won't go to jail! I'll handle this. I know what I'm doing.
你不会的 我来处理 我知道自己在做什么