特别声明
该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第五集。
影视片花
台词欣赏
Betty: Mm! There you are. And there's Natalie.
你来了 还有娜塔丽
Daniel: So Natalie said how much fun you guys had earlier, so I thought you wouldn't mind if she joined us.
娜塔丽说之前你们谈得很投缘 所以我想带她来也无妨
Betty: Nope. what's to mind?
无妨 怎么会有妨碍呢
Waiter: And for you?
您要什么
Natalie: Just an iced tea for me.
来杯冰茶就好
Waiter: You got it.
知道了
Natalie: Yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
Betty: Oh, you're not eating?
你不吃吗
Natalie: No, I'm on a special diet.
不是 我在节食
Betty: Oh. I mean, sorry, what is that?
抱歉 那是什么
Natalie:This is maca-greeny and cheese. Guess who gave me the recipe.
这是绿色意面和奶酪 猜猜是谁给我的食谱
Daniel: Um, Gloria?
格洛丽亚吗
Natalie: Of course.But this is actually good.
对了 这个真的很好吃
Betty: Who's Gloria?
谁是格洛丽亚
Daniel: She's this weird woman from group.
她是个古怪的女人
Natalie: Oh, she is not weird, she's eccentric.
她不古怪 她只是有点奇怪
Daniel: She wears leg warmers every single day.The point is she only eats green foods because she thinks they help her phase better.
她每天都穿暖腿套 更关键的是她只吃绿色食物 因为她觉得能更好地进阶
Betty: What's "phase"?
什么是进阶
Natalie: Oh, it's this exercise that we do.
是我们做的练习
Daniel: Involves breathing.
包括呼吸
Natalie: Yeah, it's... it's kind of hard to explain.Okay.
对 很难解释的 好
Daniel: Um, so you were gonna catch us up on things with you and Matt, right?
你打算跟我们谈谈你和马特的事情 对吗
Natalie: Oh, yeah. Daniel told me about you guys.You're getting back together or something?
对 丹尼尔告诉过我你们的事 你们和好了还是怎么的
Betty: No, actually. I don't think that's gonna be happening.Uh, I did think that maybe there was still something there, but apparently, he didn't, because he's taking someone else to Wilhelmina's party.
不 其实 我认为我们不会和好 我觉得可能还有希望 但很显然 他不会跟我和好 因为他会带别人去威廉敏娜的晚会
Daniel: Oh, I'm sorry.
Betty: No. I mean, thanks, but it's fine.Anyway, I was thinking how I used to always be your plus one at work events? Well, how do you feel about being mine this time?
对不起 没事 谢谢 没关系 我刚才还想我过去常常是你工作上的另一半 你可否这次带我过去作为报答呢
Daniel: Actually, um, I was already gonna bring someone...
其实 我已经有要带的人了
Betty: Oh. right. of course. Duh. I mean, you're the new me, huh?
好 很好 你是我当年的角色
Natalie: Yeah.
对
Daniel: But you can totally come and hang with us.
但你完全可以过来跟我们互动
Natalie: Yeah.
是的
Betty: Yeah, yeah. yeah, that would be fun. This is.
好 好 会有意思的 真的