I’m Andy. Someone told me you’re really good with toys.
我是安迪 有人告诉我 你跟玩具们玩得很好
These are mine, but I’m going away now...
这些玩具是我的 但我要走了...
so I need someone really special
所以我要帮他们找一个
to play with them.
特别的主人
This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.
她是翠丝 是整个西部最疯狂 最坚强的女牛仔
She loves "critters", but not more than her best pal, Bull’s-eye.
她喜欢"小牛犊" 但谁也比不上她的伙计 红心
Here.
拿着吧
Yes, this is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived.
来吧 这是抱抱龙 全世界最坏 最恐怖的恐龙
The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together,
这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要让他们在一起
because they’re madly in love.
因为他们非常相爱
Now Slinky here, is as loyal as any dog you could want...
这是弹簧狗 他是世界上最忠诚的狗狗...
And Hamm... he’ll keep your money safe...
他是火腿... 可以帮你保管钱...
but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time...
不过他同时也是最坏的反派角色之一...
Evil Doctor Porkchop.
邪恶的猪排博士
These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza planet.
这几个小家伙来自外星球 比萨星球
And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
他是巴斯光年 有史以来最酷的玩具!
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers.
看 他会飞 还会发射激光
He’s sworn to protect the Galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
他发誓要保护银河 不受邪恶的扎克天王侵略
To infinity and beyond.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys...
你要答应我 好好照顾他们...
they mean a lot to me.
他们对我来说很重要