Buzz, what do we do?
巴斯 我们怎么办?
You know all that bad stuff I said about Andy’s attic?
记得我说过的关于安迪的阁楼的坏话吧?
I take it all back. .
我全部收回
You’re darn tootin’
早该收回了
You said it.
你是说过的
Oh darling, you were so brave.
哦 亲爱的 你太勇敢了
You saved our lives. -
你们救了我们大家
And we are eternally grateful.
我们这辈子都感激不尽
My boys. Daddy!
我的好孩子 爸爸!
Hey, where is that furball Lotso?
嘿 那个毛球抱抱熊呢?
Yeah, I’d like to loosen his stitching.
是啊 我想把它拆了
Forget it, guys. He’s not worth it.
忘了吧 伙计们 他不值得
Hey! Whatcha got?
嘿! 你捡到什么了?
I had me one of these when I was a kid.
我小时候也有一个这样的玩具
Strawberries.
草莓味的
Hey buddy! You might wanna keep your mouth shut.
嘿 老兄! 你最好把嘴闭上
Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
快点 伍迪 我们带你回家
That’s right, college boy.
没错 牛仔大学生
Wait, what about you guys? I mean...
等等 你们怎么办呢? 我是说...
maybe the attic’s not such a great idea.
也许阁楼真的不是个好去处