But just you wait, you’ll find being donated was the best thing to ever happen to you.
且莫伤心 在这儿你们将意识到 被捐赠其实是最好的归宿
Mr. Lotso, do toys here get played with everyday?
抱抱熊先生 这儿的玩具每天都有人玩吗?
All day long. Five days a week.
周一到周五 一天24小时
But what happens when the kids grow up? - Well now, I’ll tell you.
当孩子们长大了呢? - 问得好 让我来告诉你
When the kids get old, new ones come in.
一群孩子长大了 又一群孩子进园来
When they get old, new ones replace them.
大孩子走了 新宝宝来了 周而复始
You’ll never be out-grown or neglected, never abandoned...
你们永远是适龄玩具 永远不会被冷落 被抛弃...
or forgotten. No owners means no heartbreak.
或是被遗忘 没有常主就意味着不会心碎
Yee haw! - It’s a miracle!
嘢哈! - 梦一样的生活!
And you wanted us to stay at Andy’s.
而你还叫我们留在安迪家
Because we’re Andy’s toys! - So you got donated by this Andy, huh?
因为我们是安迪的玩具! - 于是你们被这个安迪捐出去了 对不?
Well, it’s his loss, Sheriff. He can’t hurt you no more. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
那是他的损失啊 警长 他再也不能伤害你了 - 哦不 哦不
Now let’s get you all settled in. Ken? Where is that boy? Ken!
现在来给你们安新家 肯尼呢? 那家伙到哪儿去了? 肯尼!
New toys. - Far out. Down in a jiff, Lotso.
来新玩具了 - 棒极了 抱抱 我马上下来
So, who’s ready for Ken’s dream tour?
那么 谁准备好了踏上肯尼的梦幻之旅?
Let’s show our new friends where they’ll be staying. - Uh folks, if you wanna step right this way...
带我们的新朋友参观一下他们的新家 - 啊 伙计们 请这边走...
Hi. I’m Ken. - Barbie.
你好 我叫肯尼 - 我叫芭比
Have we ever met? - Uh uh. I would have remembered.
我们以前见过吗? - 啊 没有 你这样的美人我见过一定会记住的
Love your legwarmers. - Nice ascot.
我喜欢你的裤袜 - 你的领带也不错
Come on, Ken. Recess don’t last forever. - Right on, Lotso. This way, everybody.
快点 肯尼 课间一会就过去了 - 没错 抱抱熊 诸位 这边请
You got a lot to look forward to, folks. The little ones love new toys.
伙计们 值得你们期待的东西很多 岁数小的孩子们喜欢新玩具
What a nice bear. - And he smells like strawberries.
多好的一只熊啊 - 而且闻起来像草莓