Do you see any kids? - Where’s she taking us?
你看见小孩子了吗? - 她要把我们带到哪儿去?
Look. - Wow.
快看 - 哇
What? What is it?
啥? 有啥呀?
I can’t see.
我看不到
Ok, everyone recess. Come on.
好了 休息时间到 来吧
So now what do we do? - We go back to Andy’s.
现在我们怎么做呢? - 回安迪家去
Anyone see an exit? - Exit, schmexit.
有没有看见什么出口? - 什么出口不出口的
Let’s get played with. - Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
让我们和孩子们玩吧 - 说话小心 不然其它玩具会嫉妒我们这些新人的
I want to see. It’s my turn.
我要看看 该轮到我看了
New toys!
新玩具!
Howdy, glad to meet you. - Buzz Lightyear at your service.
你好 很高兴认识你 - 巴斯光年 乐意为您效劳
Oh, thank you. May I? Oooh.
哦 谢谢 可以吗? 哦哦
The Claw.
利爪
Well, hello there.
嗯 欢迎诸位
I thought I heard new voices. Welcome to Sunnyside, folks.
我就说自己刚刚听到了一些新声音 欢迎来到阳光幼儿园 伙计们
I’m Lotso, hugging bear. But please call me Lotso.
我是抱抱熊 请叫我抱抱熊
Buzz Lightyear. We come in...
巴斯光年 我们到此...
First thing you gotta know about me, I’m a hugger.
识人先识习 抱抱熊喜欢抱人
Look at you all. You been through a lot today, haven’t you?
看看你们 今天累坏了吧 是不是?
Oh, it’s been horrible. - Well, you’re safe now.
哦 不堪回首啊 - 好了 现在你们安全啦
We’re all cast-offs here. We’ve been dumped, donated...
我们都是弃儿 被抛弃 被捐赠...
yard sales, second-handed and just plain thrown out.
宅前贱卖 二手交易 甚至赤裸裸地被丢弃