Phoebe,帮我个忙吗?能试穿看看吗?我想知道合不合身?
Phoebe:Ooh, my first birthday present... oh, this is really...
我的第一件生日礼物。这衣服真……
Joey:Oh, no no no. It’s for Ursula. I just figured, you know, sizewise.
哦,不,这是给Ursula的,我只是让你试试尺寸。
Phoebe:Ohhh... Sure, yeah... okay, it fits.
哦,当然,合适。
Rachel:Are you seeing her again tonight?
你今晚又和她约会?
Joey:Yep. Ice Capades.
对,去看花样溜冰。
Chandler:Wow, this is serious. I've never known you to pay money for any kind of "capade".
这回你是来真的,没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱。
Joey:I don't know. I like her, you know. She's different. There's uh, something about her.
我也不知道,我喜欢她。她与众不同,她有……
Phoebe:That you like, we get it. You like her. Great!
你喜欢?我们懂。你喜欢她,太好了。
Joey:Hey, Phoebe, I asked you, and you said it was okay.
Phoebe,我问过你,而你也同意了。
Phoebe:Alright, well, maybe now it's not okay.
也许现在不同意了。
Joey:Okay.Well maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay.
也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了。
Phoebe:Okay.
好吧!
Chandler:Knit, good woman, knit, knit!
快织,好女人。快织,快织!
Chandler:And that's the Chrysler Building right there.
Chrysler大楼就在那儿。
Mr. Douglas:Nina.
Nina。
Nina:Mr.Douglas... cool tie.
Douglas先生,不错的领带!
Mr. Douglas:She's still here.
她还在这里?
Chandler:Yes, yes she is. Didn't I memo you on this? See, after I let her go, err, I got a call from her psychiatrist, Dr. Flanennen, Dr. Flanen, Dr. Flan.
没错,她还在,我没通知你吗?我开除她后,接到她心理医生的电话,Flanennen大夫,Flanen大夫,Flan大夫。
Chandler:And err, he informed me that uh, she took the news rather badly, in fact, he uh, mentioned the word frenzy.
他说她一时无法适应,老实说他提到“狂暴”这两个字。
Mr. Douglas:You're kidding? She seems so...
开什么玩笑?她看起来……
Chandler:Oh, no, no. Nina... she is whooo weweewoo whoo whoo! In fact, if you asked her right now, she would have no recollection of being fired at all, none at all.
不,不。Nina,她…… 事实上,如果你现在问她,她根本记不得被开除这件事。
Mr. Douglas:That's unbelievable.
难以置信!
Chandler:And yet, believable. So I decided not to fire her again until I can be assured that she will be no threat to herself, or others.
你不得不信,因此我决定暂时不再开除她。直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止。
Mr. Douglas:I see. I guess you never really know what’s going on inside a person's head.
我明白,你永远无法完全了解,别人的心中在想什么。
Chandler:Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir.