你要使你的婚姻触礁,让你妹在父母面前不那么抬不起头。
Ross:That that's ridiculous! I don't feel guilty for her failures!
这太荒谬了,她不争气我并未感到自责!
Monica:Oh! So you think I'm a failure!
你认为我不争气?
Phoebe:Isn't he good?
他不错吧?
Ross:No no no, that that's not what I was saying...
我不是那个意思……
Monica:You know, all these years, I thought you were on my side.But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad so they'd keep liking you better!
多年来我以为你支持我。但或许你婚姻失败目的是想巴结爸妈, 让他们更心疼你!
Ross:Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good!
我娶女同同性恋者是想让你建立自信!
Rachel:You're right! I mean you're right! It wasn't just the Weebles, but it was the Weeble Play Palace, and and the Weebles' Cruise Ship.Oh, which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in.
你说得对那不是“威伯”的问题. 而是威伯游乐宫和游轮的问题,它上面的救生艇让威伯能缓缓驶出。
Roger:That's tough. Tough stuff. Come on,Phoebe, we're gonna catch that movie, we gotta get going.
那滋味不好受, Phoebe如果想看电影我们现在该走了。
Phoebe:Oh, okay. Feel better, Rachel, 'kay?
打起精神来,Rachel,好吗?
Roger:Geez, we're gonna be late, sweetie...
我们快来不及……
Phoebe:Oh, okay. Listen, thanks for everything, Mon.
好,谢谢不客气。
Monica:You're welcome.
不客气。
Roger:Listen guys, it was great seeing you again. Mon, um, easy on those cookies, okay? Remember, they're just food, they're not love.
各位,很高兴和各位再度见面,Mon,饼干别吃太多。切记,那只是食物,不是爱。
Monica:Hate that guy!
讨厌那家伙!
Joey:Night, you guys.
晚安,各位。
Chandler:Oh look, it's the woman we ordered.
这是我们订的女人。
Joey:Hey. Can, uh, can we help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Ronni:Oh, no thanks, I'm just waiting for, uh, Joey Tribbiani.
不用,谢谢,我在等 Joey Tribbiani。
Joey:I'm Joey Tribbiani.
我就是Joey Tribbiani。
Ronni:Oh no, not you, big Joey. Oh my God, you're so much cuter than your pictures! (Joey stares at her) II'm, I'm Ronni....Cheese Nip?
不是你,是老Joey,天啊,你此照片上帅多了。我是Ronni,想吃起司块(夹子)吗?
Chandler:Uh, Joey's having an embolism, but I could go for a Nip, you know?