影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Now then...
现在…
Let's try the cape on, shall we?
我们穿上披肩,好吗?
Turn around, turn around, dear.
转过来,转过来,亲爱的。
Oh, you look beautiful!
啊!太漂亮了!
Have you been to the chapel?
你去过教堂没有了?
Yes, sir. The pastor has just arrived.
去过了,先生,牧师也快到了。
The carriage?
马车呢?
Yes, the horses have all been harnessed.
马匹都已经系好了。
I want to leave here the moment the ceremony is over.
婚礼一完我们就会离开庄园。
Yes, sir.
没有问题,先生。
Jane! Jane!
Jane! Jane!
Yes, I'm here.
我在这儿。
Any regrets?
有遗憾吗?
Only that Adele is away at school.
可惜Adele离开这里去上学了。
She would have loved to seen me in this dress.
她看见我穿这身婚纱该有多高兴。
We'll have a portrait painted and sent to her.
到时画张油画寄给她。
Like this, with the morning light upon you.
就像这样,晨光照耀在你身上。