台词欣赏:
Marc:What's wrong, pumpkin?
怎么了,小南瓜?
Betty:Nothing. Oh, wow. The book. I'll give it to him.
没什么。样刊。这书我帮你给他吧。
Marc:No, no. This is too important. I'll give it to him directly.
不用了。这书很重要,还是我亲自给他吧。
Here you go. Wilhelmina's notes are already inside.
你看吧。里面有Wilhelmina的批注。
She said pay close attention to the Fanny Pack article.
她说要特别注意Fanny Pack那篇。
She's not sure we're hitting the emotional arc just yet.
她觉得我们还不够有激情。
Daniel:Thank you.
谢谢你。
Marc:Toodles.
再见。
Amanda:So Wilhelmina's office gave me two tickets to Pagliacci at the Met.
Wilhelmina那边给了我两张歌剧《丑角》的票。
It's boring as all hell, but there is a little alcove on the second floor
虽然很无聊,可是那儿的二楼有一个房间,
where we can do all sorts of naughty things.
我们可以在那儿尽情放荡。
And never get caught.
而且不会有任何人发现。
Daniel:This can wait till the morning.
工作可以明天再做。
Daniel:See you tomorrow, Betty.
明天见,Betty。
Betty:Do you need me to do anything else?
还有其他事情要做吗?
Amanda:Oh, just keep working. A little overtime, and you can afford invisalign.
继续做你的事儿吧。多加点班,你就有钱换隐形牙套了。
Daniel:Hi, this is Daniel. Leave a message.
我是Daniel,请留言。
Betty:Hey, uh, Daniel, it's me. I'm in your office, and I saw that you left the book out.
Daniel,是我。我在你的办公室,看见你的书忘拿走了。
Um, I don't know if I should just leave it here...
我不知道我是不是就把它留在这…
Um, or not. Um...
还是不了。
I mean, I guess I'll just take the book home for safe keeping,
我想我还是把它带回家,以防万一。
and I'll bring it back tomorrow morning.
我明天早晨会把它带来。
Okay,um… bye.
就这样,拜拜。